El Gran Repte d'Andorra (The Great Andorran Challenge)

The first full Cantera season has gone amazingly well. 37 wins and one draw gives FC Andorra an unbeaten season, We have dont this before but to it with a full Andorran squad was a special feeling.
fix_zps1190e26e.png

Obviously with a record like that no one was catching us, La Liga again stayed out of Spain.
LIGABBVA_OverviewStages_zpsc64fff8b.png

A cantera copa del rey :D. Poor Mallorca feeling the force of Andorran football.
cdrfix_zps87057023.png

FCAndorravMallorca_OverviewOverview_zpsa4dd2db2.png

Andorra wins the world club cup!
wcc_zps0808f2c3.png

MonterreyvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps7f4790e0.png

FCAndorravSantos_OverviewOverview_zps57fff662.png

Finally the cantera policy produces it's first champions league.
ecl_zps171f0b1d.png

FCAndorravRMadrid_OverviewOverview_zps80e5d16a.png

Despite my worries about losing Song Lefeng, Jaume Hernandez has proved his is a amaing talent and more than capable of matching Lefeng.

2 Absolute gems in this years intake!
FCAndorraYouthCandidates_SquadPlayers-3_zps8e6ae314.png

Alex Soriano
Most certainly the future of the left wing for club and country, He may find himself in his 20's before he plays but time will tell.
AacutelexSoriano_OverviewProfile_zpsacd1c5fc.png

Valentin Navarro
What can I say? Possibly the best player we have ever produced! Abraham Blanco needs to watch his back, in a few years this kid is gunning for his spot for club and country.
ValentiacutenNavarro_OverviewProfile_zpsdd4dd27a.png

Armand Evers
Not the quality of the other two, however this Dutch kid seems to have something about him. He will most likely be sold with a 50% future transfer fee in afew years tme.
ArmandEvers_OverviewProfile_zpse0767700.png

How is the Andorran league looking? any more turned professional or upgraded facilities? Tried getting a feeder club since?

The NT have again ben defying the rather low expectations the footballing world have of them.

Our first game since the world cup final, Iker Perez shows me why I was wrong to drop him.
AndorravKazakhstan_OverviewOverview_zpsb82039d0.png

Armenia wer never going to present any real threat to us.
AndorravArmenia_OverviewOverview_zpsa03de8be.png

European Championships Qualification
We opened our qualification campaign by thumping Cyprus 7-0!
AndorravCyprus_OverviewOverview_zps159dbaf1.png

We went one better again Slovenia, sticking 8 past there helpless keeper.
SloveniavAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsb964147e.png

The game was dead and buried by the time Denmark scored, I concidered Denmark the biggest threat in this group and we beat them handily.
AndorravDenmark_OverviewOverview_zps0c4aba09.png

South Korea proving they are more than game and why they are Asias top team. Giving us the best match we've had since the world cup final.
AndorravSouthKorea_OverviewOverview_zpsac9b9e81.png

Bulgaria crumbled in the first half before regaining some composure in the second half when it was all to late.
AndorravBulgaria_OverviewOverview_zpsa2d78c6d.png

Romania proving more stubourn than I ever remember, But we got the job done.
RomaniavAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsa45c196e.png

Here are our results in full.
fixa_zps9812d518.png

At the half way stage we are good as qualified, having twice the points of second place Cyprus.
EuropeanChampionshipQualifying_OverviewStages_zpsf432a2e7.png

that 14year old look sick well done
I'm quite happy with him :)

How is the Andorran league looking? any more turned professional or upgraded facilities? Tried getting a feeder club since?
It's gone up in rep slightly. It now has one team in the second qualifying round of the champions league instead of the third. 4 clubs are professional, but i'll need to check that. Coloma are still my feeder club and they are now the dominant force in Andorra.

It's gone up in rep slightly. It now has one team in the second qualifying round of the champions league instead of the third. 4 clubs are professional, but i'll need to check that. Coloma are still my feeder club and they are now the dominant force in Andorra.

That is superb. You have single handedly brought Andorran football out of obscurity. Next thing must be to see them grown into a prominent European league. Now you are cantera, I guess your money is more desposable to them with regards to buying players for a high fee to inject cash into the league and country.

Our pre season was very quiet no one signed due to the Cantera policy. A few players left on loans but they will all be back, Pre season therfore was 4 games which we won.
friend_zps0fd6fed5.png

We lost twice and drew 3 times, meaning a mere 33 wins for us. Poor by our standards.
38_zps2ff00e83.png

A full 10 points behind last seasons total, But champions all the same.
LIGABBVA_OverviewStages-2_zps2df545e5.png

Copa Del Rey added to our bulging trophy room.
cdr2_zpsfc462b7a.png

RMadridvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpse2b986ba.png

We laboured to another world club cup. Pumas giving us the fright of our life in the final.

wcc2_zps2ea82de3.png

OkayamaFCvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps615364a4.png

PumasvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsa54a7d83.png

Champions league broke my heart when Song Lefeng scored 2 for Man City. We still won it though bayern proving no threat at all.
ecc2_zps4069ab88.png

FCBayernvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps18175ed0.png

Youth intake next.​

Last edited:
That is superb. You have single handedly brought Andorran football out of obscurity. Next thing must be to see them grown into a prominent European league. Now you are cantera, I guess your money is more desposable to them with regards to buying players for a high fee to inject cash into the league and country.

They are certainly getting there, though im being more careful with giving them money. It seems to all disapeer into thin air!

If the money isn't going anywhere else and is freely disposable, then I'd keep doing it. Eventually it will have an effect, it may be slow, but in time it'll trickle down (surely?). As you have seen, they have some professional teams now and eventually you'll get even more players for the national team.

If the money isn't going anywhere else and is freely disposable, then I'd keep doing it. Eventually it will have an effect. As you have seen, they have some professional teams now and eventually you'll get even more players for the national team.

The money is just vanishing though, Not spent just gone. I did sign one player from the eague who isn't half bad, Not really the standard I need but he can do a job.

Certainly a promising intake.
FCAndorraYouthCandidates_SquadPlayers-2_zpsed291bda.png

Miguel Torrero
Some improvement required but for 14 he looks great, Will likley never be good enough for the clubs first team, so loans and bench in his future unless he proves me wrong.
MiguelTorrero_OverviewAttributes_zpsa6d31716.png

Angel Martinez
One day have a midfield berth all of his own, For now a long stint in the youth team awaits.
AacutengelMartiacutenez_OverviewAttributes_zpsacb17360.png

Einion Cameron
For me the jury is out on this kid my coaches rate him, But his Welsh nationality plays against him at this cub. Most likley sold in a few years.
EinionCameron_OverviewAttributes_zpsad9166bd.png

Ezequiel Lopez
The pick of the intake, A good looking striker who seems to have bags of potential. I'll be keeping a close personal eye on him.
EzequielLoacutepez_OverviewAttributes_zps998eb4bc.png

One question: You said Cantera policy but then you said that the Welsh kid as to go, but he is from your cantera! Cantera or country?

Keep the good work, m8.

Last few friendlie and qualifications games for the NT, Lets crack on shall we!

Morocco never stood a chance we bet them by this scoreline last time we met as well.
AndorravMorocco_OverviewOverview_zps18f895b1.png

The scoreline was a bit cruel on Cyprus with us scoring in the 90th and 93rd minute, We still fully deserved the win however.
CyprusvAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps7b54c9e5.png

Chile were more than game for the first half, in the second half we had to much for them and ran away with it.
AndorravChile_OverviewOverview_zps7db64191.png

A far beter showing from Slovenia this time. A pair of classy defenders would see them leap up the world rankings.
AndorravSlovenia_OverviewOverview_zps5cd9f4f7.png

First half smash and grab knocked the stuffing out of Romania, They didn't have it in them to come back in the second half.
AndorravRomania_OverviewOverview_zps7b49afe4.png

Denmark proving why I thought of them as the next best team in the group. Runing us close they le 2-1 at one point before our superior class came through.
DenmarkvAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps82796938.png

We scored 11 goals, thats right eleven!
AndorravSanMarino_OverviewOverview_zpsa0800be9.png

Malta barely even tried and neither did we running out comfortable winners.
AndorravMalta_OverviewOverview_zps3fb52f85.png

Here are our results in full.
1_zps0da131b7.png

We have topped the group winning all games, Here is the European championships group we were given.
EuropeanFootballChampionship_OverviewStages_zpsc94a46be.png

Euro friendlies next :D

One question: You said Cantera policy but then you said that the Welsh kid as to go, but he is from your cantera! Cantera or country?

Keep the good work, m8.
Cantera is just a youth policy i accept that, but obviously I'm leaning towards Andorran players for obvious reasons. If he was a world beater we would talk but he isn't so i'll sell him in all likelihood.