El Gran Repte d'Andorra (The Great Andorran Challenge)

France are a real powerhouse at the moment, There entire squad just oozes with quality, but so does ours!

Flag-Pins-Andorra-France.jpg

A spate of injuries to back up players made substitutions hard for this match, Luckily my players are fit as a fiddle. The score is a little cruel on France, They played well defensivley and were it not for keepr howlers 1-0 would of stood. Regardless Andorra are deservedly in the world cup final!
AndorravFrance_OverviewOverview_zps4ffd24e5.png

5_zps481e172b.png

Here are the full semi final results.
cfb1ca8d-6437-43f5-90f9-bc95e12546aa_zpsbcf3219c.jpg

The Brazil vs. Spain game played a day after our game with France, so I went to do some scouting. Apparantly I shouldn't be there!
7_zps35bcbc19.png

Brazil are ranked number 1 and Andorra are ranked number 2, A fitting final :)
6_zps87c91ef6.png

The biggest match in football, the world cup final. Brazil have won 6 of these as it stands! We have no such pedigree, however Andorra players are more than used to winning things with the mighty FC Andorra.

Flag-Pins-Brazil-Andorra.jpg

We are really up against it this time. Six time winners Brazil have an astonishing amount of talent in there squad, They haven't lost since the last world cup and we are really going to have to be at our best.
8_zpsdacda195.png

At 90 minutes the score sat at 4-4! We became the first team to score 4 against Brazil during this save. Extra time proved a step to far for us, Losing 6-4 in our first world cup final :'(
AndorravBrazil_OverviewOverview_zps7fbf0750.png

9_zpsefb13895.png

10_zps79cda7bc.png

11_zps3767ed94.png

Here is how the knockout stages went in full.
WorldCup_OverviewStages-2_zpsd59540a0.png

Hernandez won the young player award, quite rightly too.
12_zps9380be97.png

We provide a massive chunk of the dream team. Jimenez can't play CM as a side note.
14_zps0806ce63.png

13_zps1593d584.png

Truely gutted by this loss....

Last edited:
guernsey update thay won last night 5-2 away looking good sorry to go off topic

This season marks the implementation of a full Cantera policy. This means some back up and 4 first teamers are gone. One of the first teamers retired, more on that in a moment. Three first teamers were also sold.

First the retiring player, Chilean wing back Mauricio Isla. Originally signed as nothing more than back up, his consistantly brilliant performances kept seeing him breaking into the first team again and again. In the end I gave up trying to replace him with an Andorran as none of them outperformed him. A true testiment to longevity retiring at 41yo.
isla_zpsff1bb4ac.png

Isla will be replaced by Abraham Blanco. Having spent last season on loan at Liverpool, Now he will take up the coveted right wing back slot for Fc Andorra.
AbrahamBlanco_OverviewAttributes_zps9a2ddfcd.png

Bryan Turenne left, though a quality keeper his attitude stank and i'm well rid of him! Imanol Sola will finally take the place he has held for country for the club. PS he's still 6'6 he hasn't grown.
ImanolSola_OverviewAttributes_zps06eb197b.png

This happend during the world cup. I can replace him though I haven't decided who will yet and at least he should play costing 40m! He is worth nothing like 40m either just for the record.
yan_zps3fee0916.png

yan2_zps25a35285.png

One player leaving doesn't sit right, The squad was originally built around him. Song Lefeng Chinese superstar signed for a bargain 650k, He has won so much i can't keep track of it all. Quite likely the best player i've had in any incarnation of CM or FM. He's 32 now though and we need to move on :(. Replacing him is Andorran world cup star Jaume Hernandez, Famous for his finish skill of 6 when he was 14. He's looking alot more complete package now at the tender age of 18.
JaumeHernaacutendez_OverviewAttributes_zps727071f1.png

Last edited:
well if any 1 can you can so are you no longer buying players is it youth all the way

Yep, entire first team is Andorran. One or two foreign players in the youth team but they came through the system.

Yep, entire first team is Andorran. One or two foreign players in the youth team but they came through the system.

well you should do well seeing as that you did it b4 with guernsey

The guy that Barcelona bought was Andorran or Spanish?

Andorran, valued at around 23m, I'd knocked back an offer 3 days earlier, Then from nowhere they activated his release clause. He was not worth 40m so I left it alone thinking they would go away!

Unlucky with national team, so near winning the world cup. It's a shame you have to wait another four years to have another crack at it.

Unlucky with national team, so near winning the world cup. It's a shame you have to wait another four years to have another crack at it.

Hopefully we can clean up on our next run now!

Last edited:
Just a small pre season update.

here is all my tansfer dealings or lack of! Alot of long serving players have left for no reason other than not being Andorran!
FCAndorra_TransfersHistory_zps2233c958.png

Our pre season went well, Only Bayern proving any sort of match for us.
untitled_zpsfb15b16b.png

Ful Cantera season next!​