El Gran Repte d'Andorra (The Great Andorran Challenge)

I had thought about the San Marino challenge as a youth challenge, but i'm not wanting to steal the thunder of the other San Marino challenge on here.

You might consider doing the Portuguese challenge as i told you, as the leagues don't give too much money. I think the 1st gets 1 million....

You picking a team in Finland and try to make them euro champions. You have done it in the 2 major leagues, and i think that if you go for a lower country league it will be harder as the country don't guarantee a place in the groups. Malta league?

Gothenberg appear to be the only scandanavian team who have reached a european final. I'd suggest a Scandanavian team, or somewhere like Bulgaria, Slovenia or Austria who have never so much as had a European finalist (i think). You could also do a challenge where you move from club to club - as you have stayed with the same club in both saves (understandable with the challenges in hand.) Whereas, you could attempt to improve a whole country or region by jumping from club to club.

You might consider doing the Portuguese challenge as i told you, as the leagues don't give too much money. I think the 1st gets 1 million....

You picking a team in Finland and try to make them euro champions. You have done it in the 2 major leagues, and i think that if you go for a lower country league it will be harder as the country don't guarantee a place in the groups. Malta league?

Gothenberg appear to be the only scandanavian team who have reached a european final. I'd suggest a Scandanavian team, or somewhere like Bulgaria, Slovenia or Austria who have never so much as had a European finalist (i think). You could also do a challenge where you move from club to club - as you have stayed with the same club in both saves (understandable with the challenges in hand.) Whereas, you could attempt to improve a whole country or region by jumping from club to club.

It's all an option but i quite fancy a journey man save start unemployed and rise up. I'd set myself a fe rules, but i have time to decide what im doing. I haven't finished this one yet!

Last edited:
There on for back to back promotions aren't they?

It's unlikely, I'll likely be looking for my next challenge. Once i've won the big three(if i ever do) i'll be open to suggestions.

there in the hunt thay have so many games in hand its unreal thay are 21points of first but thay have 8games in hand on first and thay have only lost 2 games in the league all season and there playing today

there in the hunt thay have so many games in hand its unreal thay are 21points of first but thay have 8games in hand on first and thay have only lost 2 games in the league all season and there playing today

How did they get so many games in hand?

How did they get so many games in hand?

dont know but thay are 7th and have 8games in hand on the team in 6th but only 2pts behind them but get this thay have 11 games in hand on 2nd and only 15pts behind them and there biggest win was 8-0

I had thought about the San Marino challenge as a youth challenge, but i'm not wanting to steal the thunder of the other San Marino challenge on here.

tbh the San Marino challenge thread has been very quiet this year compared to FM12, and I didn't see any long-term story either so you definitely have my blessing ;)

personally I couldn't find the ME enjoyable until 13.3 so never fully commit to a long-term save. I've played a bit with Fiorentina and AIK while only making a brief test with San Marino, and now I feel it's too late to start a proper SM save (I play MUCH slower than you do!). I'm in 2nd season with Debrecen atm in my first 'serious' save in FM13...

San Marino youth challenge would be nice to see :)

tbh the San Marino challenge thread has been very quiet this year compared to FM12, and I didn't see any long-term story either so you definitely have my blessing ;)

personally I couldn't find the ME enjoyable until 13.3 so never fully commit to a long-term save. I've played a bit with Fiorentina and AIK while only making a brief test with San Marino, and now I feel it's too late to start a proper SM save (I play MUCH slower than you do!). I'm in 2nd season with Debrecen atm in my first 'serious' save in FM13...

San Marino youth challenge would be nice to see :)

I honestly haven't looked at the challenge post myself this year, flez85 has a story running although he doesn't seem to of posted on it in a while, not sure if he's given up on it?

I have got on famously with fm13 from day one! This save still has legs for the time being, but the lack of dual nationality sped it up considerably. I've done the youth challenge and i'm nearly there with club and country challenge, next step might be to merge them.

First of all congratz to MojoDex for this(and previous) amazing story. It's just unbelievable, really mind-blown. I've been following both your stories form day one and was always anxious to see next update.

or somewhere like Bulgaria, Slovenia or Austria who have never so much as had a European finalist (i think).
I'd recommend Slovenia, partially because it's my home country, partially because it's the weakest in financial part, but have some quality players to build on it. In FM 11 I managed to come with NK Krško(midtable second tier Slovenian club, comparable with weak BSP team) in CL group stage in 5 seasons.

In reality only one club managed to get in CL or EL group stages(and no further), that was NK Maribor in season 99/00(CL) and 11/12, 12/13 in EL, so if you pick one of Slovenian team you'll be first to win CL ;)

So, Mojo, continue the good work, hope to see some more top stories from you and offcourse sorry for my English.

What about, SM youth challenge in the SM leagues? I've seen it. Or, just the SM leagues.

First of all congratz to MojoDex for this(and previous) amazing story. It's just unbelievable, really mind-blown. I've been following both your stories form day one and was always anxious to see next update.

I'd recommend Slovenia, partially because it's my home country, partially because it's the weakest in financial part, but have some quality players to build on it. In FM 11 I managed to come with NK Krško(midtable second tier Slovenian club, comparable with weak BSP team) in CL group stage in 5 seasons.

In reality only one club managed to get in CL or EL group stages(and no further), that was NK Maribor in season 99/00(CL) and 11/12, 12/13 in EL, so if you pick one of Slovenian team you'll be first to win CL ;)

So, Mojo, continue the good work, hope to see some more top stories from you and offcourse sorry for my English.

i should know... Maribor knocked Rangers out of the Europa League qualifiers after Malmö knocked us out of the champions league qualifiers in 11/12 :( sadly that wasn't the lowest point of our season considering where we are now.

Go to Wales? Terrible league, massive challenge to win the league. Building the league and everything to increase quality and all that.

What about, SM youth challenge in the SM leagues? I've seen it. Or, just the SM leagues.

i should know... Maribor knocked Rangers out of the Europa League qualifiers after Malmö knocked us out of the champions league qualifiers in 11/12 :( sadly that wasn't the lowest point of our season considering where we are now.

Go to Wales? Terrible league, massive challenge to win the league. Building the league and everything to increase quality and all that.

Once i've posted a picture up of an Andorran world cup winning squad I may put it to the vote.:)

We won all our friendlies and for once we have some decent opposition in there!
friend_zpsa7e8bde3.png

Some more money has been pumped into Andorran clubs, I chose Principat to see if a cash influx would lead them to challenge Coloma, who are now dominating everything in Andorra by virtue of being the only fully professional side.
FCAndorra_TransfersHistory_zpsaac1b45e.png

We certainly appear to of lost something since a few seasons ago, Losing 3 this year. Our unbeaten league record stands at 140 games from April 26' to February 30'. So I'm sure a few losses wont affect us.
fix_zps68558348.png

The interesting this this season is Real Madrid led all season, On 32 games they were ahead of us. Win there last 6 games and the title was theres. Here is there last 6 games.
654654wtret_zpscad625de.jpg

A quite spectacular collapse from Real Madrid gave us a title I don't feel we deserved.
LIGABBVA_OverviewStages_zps19acc8f8.png

Real Madrid did there best to knock us out of the cup early on and would of succeeded if our home form wasn't brilliant. As it was we then went on to re-claim the Copa Del Rey.
cdr_zps11a83b00.png

FCAndorravEspanyol_OverviewOverview_zps23eec387.png

The world club cup was beyond easy, Seriously where do they find these teams?
wcc_zps732b5674.png

Al-JaziraUAEvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps3a907825.png

CruzAzulvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsb3919804.png

And finally another Champions league. We continue to tot up a total it will be heard for anyone to catch.
ecl_zps2a67b858.png

ManCityvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpse067b422.png

Intake was so bad it doesn't need a post of its own.
FCAndorraYouthCandidates_SquadPlayers-2_zps2329156d.png

NT world cup build up next :D

Last edited:
I went ahead and arranged 4 friendlies before the world cup, Despite the first one being only a few days after the champions league I'm confident in my squads fitness.

Some African opposition just in case, After this I'm not so worried about meeting any teams from Africa.
AndorravSenegal_OverviewOverview_zps8077457a.png

The USA have become a half decent outfit and have some brilliant players, So to win like this was really good for us.
USAvAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps4f22a302.png

Costa Rica boast former club super star Heiner Diaz and I can assure you he never played like this for me!
CostaRicavAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps23a9b411.png

I think I could of fielded my second string and still won like this, Morocco were absolutely awful.
MoroccovAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsa7cbfda4.png

Group stage coming up :)

​The world cup, We came third last time and we are looking to win it now. Regardless of our 500-1 tag we are one of the few teams who can win this and i'm looking to do exactly that!

World%20Cup%20trophy%20thumb.jpg

italywelcome_zpse6eb711e.png

Here is the how our table looks before a ball has been kicked.
WorldCup_OverviewStages_zpsfa634a95.png

Our odds are getting there slowly!
1_zps3af2cb9f.png

Egypt never stood a chance, We could and probably should of scored 10 here!
EgyptvAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps1a3b6e8b.png

Seriously we beat Japan not long ago.....
2_zpsc832a4b4.png

We were in no mood for messing around, Completely stopping Japan playing they ventured into our half maybe 5 times the entire match.
AndorravJapan_OverviewOverview-2_zpsa040d620.png

With a game to spare we qualified for the second round. I'll rest some key players for the Czech Republic game now.
3_zpsea726cf5.png

It still annoys me, I can't remember the last time they managed to beat me....
4_zps06be9ba2.png

Proving my point, Not even a full strength side and we still ran out 4-0 winners, The Czechs are meant to be one of the favourites and we simply mauled them.
CzechRepublicvAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps56a61708.png

Final table looks good, Maximum points 0 conceded and the Czechs going home. Proving the bookies know nothing!
ab97a3af-eb5c-45f7-aabe-a0c04688669c_zpsa3c3e59f.jpg

An excellent draw for us in the next round, Poland should provide no sort of real challenge.
5_zps53586e7c.png

Poland were thebest draw for us in the second round, being the lowest ranked team out of the hat.

Flag-Pins-Andorra-Poland.jpg

Only slight under dogs, go us!
1_zps0a480fb1.png

Making a mockery of the bookies, Youngster Jaume Hernadez bags a hat trick, At the tender age of 18 he is fast becoming our go to man. 5-0 and Poland are easily dealt with.

AndorravPoland_OverviewOverview_zps9ecd64a0.png

Here are the full second round results.
43ad26ab-a5bd-44d5-b824-8d1fbd59d7f9_zps9dc3513f.jpg

Oh......i'd rather hoped to avoid big teams this early...
2_zpsa40cd39d.png

Last edited:
Before I would of liked but we play England in the quarter finals, Currently ranked 5th in the world. They are still very dangerous.

Flag-Pins-England-Andorra.jpg

Worth a tenner?
3_zpsde248c3a.png

3-0 with young Jaume Hernandez again showing his class, creating 2 goals and winning the penalty. Anything can happen when the tactics work :D
AndorravEngland_OverviewOverview_zps28811a75.png

The complete quarter final results.
e5dc0342-8702-4cc7-a005-c21380bbedd4_zps60f20907.jpg

France have looked classy so far and we need to be careful, We have fallen at this stage once before.
4_zps3c90f55e.png

Last edited:
one thing you have stumbled upon - you removed Barcelona as 'the greatest ever team in the world', while also killing off Real Madrid's European Cup record. Another great achievement!

one thing you have stumbled upon - you removed Barcelona as 'the greatest ever team in the world', while also killing off Real Madrid's European Cup record. Another great achievement!

I hadn't thought of it like that, I've seen people saying how hard the monopoly is to brake but I didn't really stuggle. Clever buys and it sorted itself out. All about the NT now........

Last edited: