El Gran Repte d'Andorra (The Great Andorran Challenge)

Our preparation didn't start aswell as I had hoped it would, Held to a 1-1 draw by Italy. A game we should of won as we had the best ofit from every aspect, But Italy were game and came to play.
ItalyvAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps4911efab.png

After losing the lastEuro final to Holland we were itching to set the record straight, When Holland went downto 10 men when we were already 1-0 up the flood gates well and truely opened! 9-0 even against 10 men is a brilliant achievement.
HollandvAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps78adbff5.png

There was no way we could better that Holland result.....Then Sweden turned up, or didn't as it turned out. there just are no words just look at the SS!
SwedenvAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps057162f6.png

Results in full
friendfix_zps63e81001.png

We have hit free scoring form in perfect time for the Euros.​

Last edited:
Cantera is just a youth policy i accept that, but obviously I'm leaning towards Andorran players for obvious reasons. If he was a world beater we would talk but he isn't so i'll sell him in all likelihood.

You are like Barça, waiting for your Messi :D far enough :D

Brilliant youth intake! again, I'm jealous.

Would love to see SS's of every player in your first team.

16-0 are you ******* kiding me how is that you have not won 1 of the big 2

I expected better from them! 16 goals in one game when they probably havent conceded 16 goals in the space of two years just now :D You raped them... almost literally.

I expected better from them! 16 goals in one game when they probably havent conceded 16 goals in the space of two years just now :D You raped them... almost literally.

But it felt good!

Third time's a charm as they say.

photo_1341061748683-1-0.jpg

1_zps89502a7f.png

We are here to win this thing! The only team that can threatn us is Spain.
2_zps28027f4e.png

This our group for those who have forgot. Bulgaria and Albania have no right being here.
EuropeanFootballChampionship_OverviewStages_zpsc94a46be.png

Our free scoring continues into the tournament, Bulgaria the victims this time. Simply out classed 14-0!
BulgariavAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps3bd66af8.png

Albania are awful and we completely exposed them. 10-0 was an entirley fair result and t could of been more!
AndorravAlbania_OverviewOverview_zps721e1ea6.png

With 1 game to go I can afford to rest players.
3_zps50206c67.png

An under strength side still ran out 6-2 winners and all is good with the world.
CzechRepublicvAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsf8190e47.png

What a record for the lad to break! And after only 3 games.......
4_zps7a22fda3.png

Here is the final group table. 30 goals in 3 games, other teams best beware.
EuropeanFootballChampionship_OverviewStages-2_zpse80d3189.png

France up next.
5_zps1776eb4f.png

Is the database short? I mean, having Sweden with a full squad of greyed players is not normal, as it is not to have Albania in the competition.

Maybe opening more leagues will make the game harder?

Is the database short? I mean, having Sweden with a full squad of greyed players is not normal, as it is not to have Albania in the competition.

Maybe opening more leagues will make the game harder?

I thought about it but my laptop won't handle anymore, my gf's will but im not on that all the time.

We have an exellent record against France, I aim to keep it going.

Flag-Pins-Andorra-France.jpg

The bookies still don't rate us.
6_zpsbdb8b1c4.png

This scoreline is actually really unfair on France, most of our shots were speculative 30 yarders. I am however pleased with Hernandez grabbing a brace, 13 for the tounament now for him.
FrancevAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps1d4ff6ec.png

Here are the full 2nd round results. England crashing out to Germany is a bit of a shock as is Scotland beating Russia.
EuropeanFootballChampionship_OverviewStages-3_zps62e45c38.png

I'm happy with our draw for the quarter final.
7_zpsac18ee85.png

Last edited:
I thought about it but my laptop won't handle anymore, my gf's will but im not on that all the time.

On what? what are you referring as "im not on that all the time" :D

Btw, that can explain why the other countries suffer to get good NT. Eventually it will be Spain, England, Italy, Germany and France and Andorra. the others will have NT similar to actual Burkina Faso....

Btw, that can explain why the other countries suffer to get good NT. Eventually it will be Spain, England, Italy, Germany and France and Andorra. the others will have NT similar to actual Burkina Faso....

he means hes not on his gf better laptop all the time

I'm not on my gf's laptop all the time, sometimes it's mine :p

I'll see about adding Italian, English and German leagues to the game and see what it does. Most NT's do have a full compliment of players though.

Last edited:
I'm not on my gf's laptop all the time, sometimes it's mine :p

I'll see about adding Italian, English and German leagues to the game and see what it does. Most NT's do have a full compliment of players though.

Trying to make a joke on the "what" being the computed or the gf....

Would you be able to look at the NT and club history as well as screenshots of players after the game?