El Gran Repte d'Andorra (The Great Andorran Challenge)

Keep this save running in the background once the main target is gone and try to win the most Euros and World Cups

Currys were no help either. I was raging, but £85 is... managable, even if i grudge it. better than £300 and losing my save and needing to reinstall everything. I am indeed. I'll have a look at clubs and their squad sizes/finances/facilities to see if they aren't leaking money, are stable enough and won't need vast improvement to build upon. Also, league rules re: foreign players and what not. Apologies for the hijack, I am bored in work.
Dont worry about it, most of my updates take place when im bored in work!

Well done!
Thank you

Well done, beating Spain as well.
first time we have ever beaten them aswell

Keep this save running in the background once the main target is gone and try to win the most Euros and World Cups
What's the record for Euros?

Hey Mojo been a silent follower in both your stories and i must say theyve been incredible :D btw can you post the screenshots of your squad please:)

This is basically my entire first team squad that actually play games, Plus my back up keeper who i'm starting to believe may be a better keeper than my number one in a few years time! If anyone knows where all the regen faces have gone as well I'd appreciate the input.

ImanolSola_OverviewAttributes_zpsda89bc6a.png

BartomeuGarciacutea_OverviewAttributes_zpse453ee52.png

SantiagoParada_OverviewAttributes_zps3054c70f.png

ViacutectorManuelAlijas_OverviewAttributes_zps957dc454.png

KevinEduardoMartiacuten_OverviewAttributes_zps059c8f84.png

RichardClement_OverviewAttributes_zps6d9cd7a9.png

EduardoCarracelas_OverviewAttributes_zps45a7b452.png

JuanCarlosGalindo_OverviewAttributes_zps40eb32bd.png

JaumeHernaacutendez_OverviewAttributes_zps73f5c380.png

EugenioAndreacutesJimeacutenez_OverviewAttributes_zpsa53221e1.png

SantiagoGarciacutea_OverviewAttributes_zps475ab9b7.png

IkerPeacuterez_OverviewAttributes_zpsf366cd2a.png

NahumBurgos_OverviewAttributes_zps0930cdea.png

GuilhermeLeite_OverviewAttributes_zpse4b3d2e5.png

RicardoMenezes_OverviewAttributes_zps1a83e278.png

I don't think I've missed any players so there you have it FC Andorra and the Andorran first team squad!

Last edited:
They're not humans (OK, they're newgens but you know what I mean), they're unreal.

Jimenz 135 caps 153 goalsoO)

How much salary do you have?

Jimenz 135 caps 153 goalsoO)

How much salary do you have?

You only need to look at some of the batteringswe have dished out to see how he got there!

Salary is currently £5m a week with maybe 1m spare roughly.

A lot more more money pumped into Andorran football, A few players out on loan but nothing major.
FCAndorra_TransfersHistory-2_zpscd6a157f.png

We dished out some massive massive beatings during pre season aswell, 4 wins from 4
345terfd_zpsbd8da690.jpg

For the first time in as long as I can remember we lost 2 games in a row this season! Luckily it wasn't the start of a massive collapse of the empire. 34 wins 3 losses and a single draw was still plenty good enough form.
r34wrwef_zpsc60813cb.jpg

We won a league by a comfortable 20 points, I have no idea what happened to Real Madrid this season but i'm certain they will be next next season.
LIGABBVA_OverviewStages_zpse0227827.png

The FC Andorra trophy room must be buckling under the pressure by now as the Copa Del Rey returns again. Former Andorra man Jae Woong scoring against us in the final.
536terdg_zps88e42a57.jpg

FCAndorravRMadrid_OverviewOverview_zps264f2bf0.png

The world club cup has improved over the last year or so and the teams are putting up a little bit more fight, Still not quite enough but it's getting there.

regfd_zps5d015cd2.jpg

TigresvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsfb65fa87.png

BocavFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps84133eb8.png

Finally another Champions league into the pot, Although it took extra time and a Hernandez screamer to settle things!

46t5tgrd_zpsccf3b376.jpg

FCAndorravRMadrid_OverviewOverview-2_zpsde416506.png

The youth intake bug appears to be back, There was only 17 players in my youth team at the time. So i'm a bit stumped by this.
FCAndorraYouthCandidates_SquadPlayers-2_zpsb42c1f3d.png

A few bad happens this season, I have 3 players who will not sign new contracts. One of which is new superstar Hernandez, Hopefully this can be resolved before the up coming confederations cup.

Last edited:
Before we get to the confederations cup we have another 10 games to update with the NT, Here they are in order.

I expected a cricket score against Kuwait, It seems I vastly under estimated them, 3-0 though not a fair reflection of how the match went. Proved they could keep most of our efforts out.
AndorravKuwait_OverviewOverview_zpsbf6419d8.png

World Cup Qualification
Luxembourg are never stiff opposition and we won this at a stroll.
LuxembourgvAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps4622121b.png

World Cup Qualification
I don't know what it is with Wales, on paper there squad is actually quite good. They just seem to get hammered by everyone.
AndorravWales_OverviewOverview_zps5ab41ad0.png

World Cup Qualification
Our finishing was clinical against Albania. Scoring 6 out of 10 on target shots and we missed a penalty.
AlbaniavAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps8c123883.png

World Cup Qualification
Portugal have learnt there lesson since the last hiding we gave them. We still won but just by the skin of our teeth in the 90th minute.
AndorravPortugal_OverviewOverview_zps25132a7c.png

Croatia proved very game opponents, but we should of won by a lot more than we did.
CroatiavAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps5b55f6e7.png

We raced into a 5-0lead and I started to wonder how many we would score. Instead we foolishly took our foot off the gas and Japan scored 3 to give us the fright of our lives!
AndorravJapan_OverviewOverview_zps9af8557f.png

World Cup Qualification
Kazakhstan are an awful side reflected in the scoreline.
AndorravKazakhstan_OverviewOverview_zpsdf827c8f.png

World Cup Qualification
Hows that for putting a team to the sword! Luxembourg deserved to lose this badly, there gameplan was all wrong to play us and we duly crushed them.
AndorravLuxembourg_OverviewOverview_zps9c3b7bce.png

Yemen were a friendly set up a few days before the Confederation cup to purely boost morale, 6-0 will do that nicely
YemenvAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsb2e5e105.png

All results in full.

4rwef_zpsd26d860c.jpg

This is about the easiest group we ever could of got for the confederations cup. We will walk this!

ConfederationsCup_OverviewStages_zps283d8c78.png

We found ourselves in the unfamiliar position of favourites against Peru
345treg_zps7561986d.jpg

Well if that's one of the best teams South America has to offer I'm not impressed, We just annihilated Peru right from the first whistle and deservedly ran out 10-0 winners.
PeruvAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps4292d1f5.png

Favourites again, We could get used to this!
4534t_zps4e95ef30.jpg

It's all a bit to easy this, New Zealand folding far to easily and we got another deserved win.
AndorravNewZealand_OverviewOverview_zpsb3be2790.png

We qualified with a game to spare.
34re_zps0d6c69f9.jpg

Favourites again and we will be looking to put Saudi down in emphatic fashion.
35trdfgdf_zpseba56717.jpg

Saudi Arabia again proving the confederations cup is not a patch on the world cup! 8-1 and it was all to easy.
SaudiArabiavAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps95deb3fb.png

Here is our final table.
ConfederationsCup_OverviewStages-2_zps8ae9e0fe.png

Here is the other table which does contain a shock, Brazil did not qualify!
ConfederationsCup_OverviewStages-3_zpsac9cd537.png

We have already beaten Japan in a friendly not to long ago, However they did score 3 against us so we will be on our guard.
45tregre_zpsd5be2219.jpg

Not read this before, skipped from page 1 to page 70 and oh my, how good are Andorra! 26 goals in 3 games!

I may read the 68 pages in between!

Congrats on your Euro achievement, you fully deserved it.

I read that you are having problems renewing contracts. How is that?

Not read this before, skipped from page 1 to page 70 and oh my, how good are Andorra! 26 goals in 3 games!

I may read the 68 pages in between!
Lol kind of ruins it a bit now though doesn't it?

Congrats on your Euro achievement, you fully deserved it.

I read that you are having problems renewing contracts. How is that?
It's no sort of finance issue or anything, Basically a few are whining about not playing, Hernandez is saying he has achieved all he can and wants to leave! He wont be talked around either and his contract it up at the end of next season. Obviously i'll be trying to get him signed up again in that time.