El Gran Repte d'Andorra (The Great Andorran Challenge)

well done who would you say was your best player to come from your youth in both of your saves

Looking through previous posts, I see you are looking for a new challenge, so here is something completely left field, what about a pacific youth challenge with a team from Oceania e.g. Tahiti, Solomon Islands

Looking through previous posts, I see you are looking for a new challenge, so here is something completely left field, what about a pacific youth challenge with a team from Oceania e.g. Tahiti, Solomon Islands
Not quite finished this yet, I may lose in the group stage of the world cup yet! There are so many possibilities but I think once i've done this i'm just going to have a save where i'm not doing a story. Then after that save I may put it up for a vote or something lol

well done who would you say was your best player to come from your youth in both of your saves
Right now it still has to be Da Silva from Guernsey, Though I would say a player I had called Song Lefeng on this save was better than him. But I signed Lefeng so not really in the spirit of things.

Not quite finished this yet, I may lose in the group stage of the world cup yet! There are so many possibilities but I think once i've done this i'm just going to have a save where i'm not doing a story. Then after that save I may put it up for a vote or something lol
fair enough, i think you'll win the next cup

We are still getting used to this favourites tag, After being the underdog for so long.
54tgeedf_zpsbbababd1.jpg

Flag-Pins-Andorra-Japan.jpg

No repeat of the horror show the last time we played Japan, We kept a tight line and our attacking play was as close to perfect as it gets. Japan barely got a sniff.
JapanvAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps2ba37350.png

Mexico are a team we know we can beat, However they have beaten Brazil to get here.
e5ty64tr_zps93b23e45.jpg

Favourites for a major international tournament! That's never happened before......
r4tgfrsd_zps7273caa7.jpg

Flag-Pins-Andorra-Mexico.jpg

Mexico proved why they got to this stage, Giving a few scares with there excellent movement. They just couldn't break through our defence though, on the odd occasion they did we had Sola there ready to repel them. This is our second international tournament and we are really a true world footballing power now.
AndorravMexico_OverviewOverview_zpsbb9c1148.png

r2f4e_zps477ce6c9.jpg

Our players also cleaned up the awards and records.

35t34fge_zpsf9243577.jpg

35tygerdfgd_zps47ccf2e2.jpg

3tf4r_zpsf10611cd.jpg

w4tee5_zps8f0b28f5.jpg

32r4wefv_zpsdcdc5a31.jpg

The Andorran FA are rightly pleased.
34wrefsd_zpsba7b82f4.jpg

After a very long very sleepless night, I finished another season! I'll do everything for the season in this post simply because i'm sat here with no distractions for the time being!

We've had 3 release clauses activated and another 2 members of the first team leaving on free's, Achieved all they can blah blah blah. Hernandez rejected £300k a week instead opting for £195k a week at Man City! I do have players to come in but alas it's rather annoying.
FCAndorra_TransfersHistory_zpsf94f268f.png

We romped our friendlies as I was in no mood after losing so many players.
friend_zps83c274e0.jpg

3 losses 1 draw 34 wins. Apparently we didn't miss any players that much!
38fix_zps8f38b8d4.jpg

We won La Liga, Although honestly i'm just past caring about the domestic side now.
LIGABBVA_OverviewStages_zpsd50876a2.png

Copa Del Rey again and far to easily in fairness.
spanishcup_zps94a2c173.jpg

BarcelonavFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps1cae9cfe.png

We were made to struggle in the world club cup, needing penalties in the end to secure it.
wcc_zps0309aea8.jpg

EsteghlalvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps183466be.png

CorinthiansvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps839ef08c.png

At one point I was convinced we were out of the champions league after losing 3-0 at old trafford, a 5-0 turn around later and we went all the way to reclaim our trophy.
championsleague_zps1ae6e010.jpg

FCBayernvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsd7f2362f.png

The youth intake produced one decent player, Though him making it at this level has yet to be seen.
FCAndorraYouthCandidates_SquadPlayers-2_zpsc62d645d.png

Jose Alberto Mainz
He's the determined sort so hopefully that can lead to him being something for club and country. He will need retraining as he plays a position we have never used. But certainly appears to have the required potential.
JoseacuteAlbertoMainz_OverviewProfile_zpsa1bb35b1.png

How the **** did Rostock reach the CL quarters?
Rostock are my feeder club! They had some what of a meteoric rise when we started sending quality youth there on a regular basis. They have won the Bundesliga about 4 times now!

End of season update for the NT 8 games to cover in here. Here they are in order.

AndorravTurkey_OverviewOverview_zps130fa4f7.png

World Cup Qualification
WalesvAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps2fdd59ac.png

World Cup Qualification
PortugalvAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsba1b08cf.png

World Cup Qualification
AndorravAlbania_OverviewOverview_zps1aa41dd5.png

World Cup Qualification
KazakhstanvAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps42d6f66e.png

AndorravGermany_OverviewOverview_zps0683c156.png

AndorravCostaRica_OverviewOverview_zps6d883308.png

AndorravSaudiArabia_OverviewOverview_zpsf36c5fdc.png

Some excellent results, The one that stands out for me is the Germany game, This is the only time we have played them and we just played them off the park.
546tfd_zpsa398fbe7.jpg

We have easily qualified for the world cup
WorldCupEuropeanQualifyingSection_OverviewStages_zps910cd7b8.png

Here is the group we have been given.
WorldCup_OverviewStages_zps9444f4ca.png

Italy are the only real threat in there, The other two I feel just make up numbers.​

Rostock are my feeder club! They had some what of a meteoric rise when we started sending quality youth there on a regular basis. They have won the Bundesliga about 4 times now!
Where they in the 2nd league when they were your feeder club at the start?

Where they in the 2nd league when they were your feeder club at the start?
I think they were in the Bundesliga 2 when I got them so only a promotion off the Bundesliga. Then they got inundated with my youth team and the rest is history

I think they were in the Bundesliga 2 when I got them so only a promotion off the Bundesliga. Then they got inundated with my youth team and the rest is history
You know you are good at FM when your feeder club is the next best club :p

Could you follow my new England story

You know you are good at FM when your feeder club is the next best club :p

Could you follow my new England story
Maybe your England team couldplay my Andorran team ;)

On a serious note I did just have a glance, When's the first game update up?

Maybe your England team couldplay my Andorran team ;)

On a serious note I did just have a glance, When's the first game update up?
Your Andorran team would destroy me, still need to get up to the game. Going back to it now

The world cup is a sod believe me!
You've got like the best 3 players in the world on your side, I have Jordan Henderson. Anyway, the Mali result is up. Had trouble with screenshots though as they are different sizes from the rest

Our friendlies before the world cup all ended up against Africa opposition because everyone else was booked!

AlgeriavAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps26826e0f.png

AndorravSouthAfrica_OverviewOverview_zps1ca2dae2.png

AndorravEgypt_OverviewOverview_zps40a27728.png

All 3 games produced some absolute maulings and we are as ready as we will ever be for the world cup!
rsethfgnfgh_zps90ca8377.jpg

We go into this world cup ranked number 1 and the world and that sentiment is probably not far wrong, We would love to avenge our final defeat to Brazil somewhere in this tournament if at all possible.
World_NationsRankings-2_zps7a05cb47.png

We are looking to improve on our 3rd and 2nd place finishes from the last world cups.
WorldCup_HistoryPastWinners_zps74859faa.png

11-1 are a bit longer than we should be but finally we are being taken seriously!
odds_zps7f183205.jpg

Group stage to follow next.​