El Gran Repte d'Andorra (The Great Andorran Challenge)

You've got like the best 3 players in the world on your side, I have Jordan Henderson. Anyway, the Mali result is up. Had trouble with screenshots though as they are different sizes from the rest
Believe it or not i've sold around 8 players over the years better than what i've got. I made sure to spread those players out!

Believe it or not i've sold around 8 players over the years better than what i've got. I made sure to spread those players out!
Wouldn't be good if a team ended up with with all your amazing regens, it'd be like Watford with Udinese atm

​We are here for this, Not 3rd place not 2nd place. Nothing but first will do!
WCT0012.jpg

Up first we play Morocco. We have beat them many times before and finally we have odds to reflect that, even if I feel they should be better.
34534tr_zpscf88b6f3.jpg

Off to an absolute flyer with the destruction of Morocco's defence
AndorravMorocco_OverviewOverview_zps3d2339fa.png

Favourites against Iran but again I feel these odds are a bit off.
43ertgrf_zps03a515fb.jpg

We prove our superior class in seeing off an awful Iran side. We should of scored more IMO.
IranvAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpscc4a6853.png

Qualifying with a game in hand means we don't need a result against Italy so I can make wholesale changes and just send the players out there under no pressure.
e5t5edf_zps49349515.jpg

I feel we should be favourites for this but we will prove that on match day!
5trg_zpsfb526ee8.jpg

A mostly second string side ran Italy ragged and we ran out superb 5-0 winners and guaranteed top of the group.
ItalyvAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsec757c23.png

The table looks very very good for us.
WorldCup_OverviewStages_zps8abb6690.png

A brilliant draw for us in the next round. Bosnia should present no problem for a side like us.
45rtgtrfedfg_zps1b13a946.jpg

Wouldn't be good if a team ended up with with all your amazing regens, it'd be like Watford with Udinese atm

Only problem was with these kinds of players not many teams can afford them! So i had to pay attention to who was where.

Bosnia are not a good side by any stretch of the imagination. We should beat them easily and beat them well.
bos_zps8a29fc6e.jpg

Well I wasn't ready for that at all! I knew they weren't great but 9-0! ****** ****!
AndorravBosniaampHerzegovina_OverviewOverview_zps58912785.png

43trdf_zps8eb5aaf0.jpg

The biggest shock of the round IMO is Chile beating France. England beating Brazil was also quite bizarre, If there is a team better than this England side it's Brazil.
WorldCup_OverviewStages_zpsab6f6ed5.png

We haven't long beat them 4-0 confidence is high going into this one!
423teg_zps92f05cb9.jpg

Great results there m8. I saw that your players are feeding Manchester teams, but the fees are not that big. Why don't you raise their release clauses?

Well done. Why isn't Hernandez in the squad?

He is, But he is a horrible defector so doesn't deserve to start over the lovely Perez!
Great results there m8. I saw that your players are feeding Manchester teams, but the fees are not that big. Why don't you raise their release clauses?

Some of them just won't accept contracts with massive release fees, I'm not paying these young players silly money I refuse.

We are European and Confederation champions, We beat Germany 4-0 the last time we played each other, So naturally they are the favourites!
5tfg_zps5eddaf24.jpg

Flag-Pins-Andorra-Germany.jpg

Germany possess massive attacking threat, So to stop them dead in there tracks like this is a massive achievement for us. Not a single shot on goal for them, Granted a lot of ours were speculative efforts but two of those went in!
GermanyvAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps46981170.png

fgfxdertyh_zpsb35acd26.jpg

Here is how the full Quarter Finals have gone. Chile again providing the biggest shock knocking out Spain!
WorldCup_OverviewStages_zpseb98a2f8.png

This leaves us with England.
234tr5gew324t_zpsdf54a7d5.jpg

Well, England and Andorra meet. Just not my England with the return of David Beckham.

If you defeat England, i believe that you will win WC. With Spain out of picture, your chances are a lot greater. C'mon, bring it on!!

If you defeat England, i believe that you will win WC. With Spain out of picture, your chances are a lot greater. C'mon, bring it on!!
All the big threats are falling, SO it's falling nicely into place for us.

Stop press we are favourites against England!
23ertgfbn_zpsf7ea9dfc.jpg

Flag-Pins-England-Andorra.jpg

Well England just never got going we raced into a 2-0 lead with 6 minutes gone, This deflated England and we just sat back and soaked up the pressure, A penalty killed them off in the 75th minute and we are in the final!
AndorravEngland_OverviewOverview_zps8e571938.png

Here is both Semi Final results, Chile shocking the world again!
WorldCup_OverviewStages_zps9b8d2d65.png

We will never get a better chance to win a world cup than this!
w34trehdfgb_zpsf9854fd6.jpg

​We are favourites for the world cup final, We will never have a better chance than this, NEVER!
eretyhgmbn_zps114a772f.jpg

img1_53429.jpg

worldCup1.jpg

Flag-Pins-Chile-Andorra.jpg

............YES!
ChilevAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps4f418c5a.png

Chile never got going, For all there upsets they didn't have another one in them this time! Andorra the tiny little country stuck between Spain and France have won the world cup!
aw4refsdvgth_zpscd2a380c.jpg

345etryhfgvb_zpsedb7881a.jpg

Ontop of this we cleaned up the awards.

234_zpscc601081.jpg

4regdfb_zps0137e4a1.jpg

rewfghb_zpsadcd5d6e.jpg

3retdfghnb_zpsd4c3b4fb.jpg

qwerfdgb_zpsfa6cb0e2.jpg

34rghgfjh_zps072a4363.jpg

We have had some bad news however.
34tryfhgj_zps1ac672c6.jpg

Quite possibly the best two players Andorra have ever had. But don't take my word for it judge for yourself.
EduardoCarracelas_OverviewAttributes_zpsf465049f.png

EugenioAndreacutesJimeacutenez_OverviewAttributes_zpse446a4ba.png

This is the original challenge done! I'm not really sure where to go from here, The club was done a long time ago. The NT is now the strongest in the world holding all 3 titles it is possible to hold.

23188848.jpg

Congratulations!! You have completely changed International and Domestic Spanish football in the process. I take my hat off to you!!!