England 23 Man Squad Announced

Theo Walcott left of the plane!!!!...YES!!!!...he's ****

and News in CARRICK is ON the place to south africa!..YES!!!

i think swp is not going..ADAM JOHNSON I THINK!

Its amazing so far, how many Man utd fans slag off Theo and happy hes not going, Probably nothign to do with the fact hes not a good player but just because hes an Arsenal Player, Tbh i understand why cappello didnt pick him but I think he should have took him as a sub, everyone knows walcott is one of the best impact subs.

The premier league isn't the world cup though ?

Bit of a stupid thing to say. The Premier League is where they make their name and try and get there place.

You could say Adam Le Fondre's got like 20 goals in League 2, why not take him, it's not the World Cup?

Relying 100% on Rooney to score then.
crouch. its gonna be rooney/crouch hesky comes in if crouch get injured. or rooey lone striker.

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Its amazing so far, how many Man utd fans slag off Theo and happy hes not going, Probably nothign to do with the fact hes not a good player but just because hes an Arsenal Player, Tbh i understand why cappello didnt pick him but I think he should have took him as a sub, everyone knows walcott is one of the best impact subs.
nothing to do with him being arsenal. hes just pace and nothing else, at least swp offers you more.

No seriously mate, he really is terrible. + we already have Lennon and SWP so we don't need him.

you say that heskey works well with rooney, but if rooney got injured, then we're stuck with heskey

I'd rather play Crouch who imo is a better target man anyway, who can score against rubbish teams rather than Heskey who can't score against anyone.

Sorry I don't think I made my point very well. Heskey is Crouch's back-up, I'd rather have him in the squad than Bent or even Defoe and neither of them can fill Crouch's role. Although I'd rather have seen C Cole given a chance.

crouch. its gonna be rooney/crouch hesky comes in if crouch get injured. or rooey lone striker.

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

nothing to do with him being arsenal. hes just pace and nothing else, at least swp offers you more.

Not everyone just some people, like the person I quoted happy with Carrick going as a man u fan and happy with walcott not going, SWP won't play unless Lennon is injured IMO and everyone knows Walcott is a quality last 20 minutes sub, I prefer when he comes on for the last 20 minutes at Arsenal as the wingbacks are tired and walcotts got to much pace freeing up plenty of room, Now if he could just sort his crossing out he might be onto something :)

you say that heskey works well with rooney, but if rooney got injured, then we're stuck with heskey
you're forgetting crouch. capello likes big man little man, crouch and defoe. or lone crouch with gerrard off him. everyone has assumsed that heskey will start. not necessairly the case. w

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Not everyone just some people, like the person I quoted happy with Carrick going as a man u fan and happy with walcott not going, SWP won't play unless Lennon is injured IMO and everyone knows Walcott is a quality last 20 minutes sub, I prefer when he comes on for the last 20 minutes at Arsenal as the wingbacks are tired and walcotts got to much pace freeing up plenty of room, Now if he could just sort his crossing out he might be onto something :)
then you're generalising, cos you've picked one united fan, and made your point like it loads united fans are saying it. for the record there are plenty of united fans who think carrick shouldnt be on the plane either.

surely walcotts better than wright phillips? granted, walcott cant cross (or do anything other than run, for that matter) but id rather bring him off the bench than SWP

Looks like Adam Johnson out aswell, thought he might be the wild card

how the **** has he picked stephen warnock instead of leighton baines!

lets ****** hope ashley stays fit, or were screwed

warnocks been picked ahead of baines it says on ssn

I'd much rather have Baines than Warnock tbh.

Yh suprised at Warnock actually Oh well he wont play.. I hope :)

Warnock isn't that bad.. Plus wasn't Baines homesick or something?

you're forgetting crouch. capello likes big man little man, crouch and defoe. or lone crouch with gerrard off him. everyone has assumsed that heskey will start. not necessairly the case. w

what i meant was, the only good thing about heskey is his partnership with rooney, but if rooney got injured, then heskey becomes pointless

I'd much rather have Baines than Warnock tbh.

Baines is a total class above Warnock!

To keep our system in the same way if Ash gets injured, they have just shown on SS that Baines is more like Ashley than Warnock in every way, really strange decision