England ! - Better job than Cappelo, i flippen hope so!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lack of Steven Gerrard is deeply disturbing.

Lol, he's injured to much. :(

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

unlucky against norway mate but a great recovery
Thanks mate and i know it was only San Marino , but im hoping more attacking football will work out,

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:56 PM ----------

Im going to take a break from this story to start another club one. Sorry,

Arrrr Mate! You can't stop this!! Don't be like all those amateurs who give up so easily! STick with it - get a club job, make speculation about your future, anything! I was close to stopping my story because I wanted club management, but then I did that whole saga about my job, which kept me interested in my own story.... Anyway, please keep it going, its really good!

Arrrr Mate! You can't stop this!! Don't be like all those amateurs who give up so easily! STick with it - get a club job, make speculation about your future, anything! I was close to stopping my story because I wanted club management, but then I did that whole saga about my job, which kept me interested in my own story.... Anyway, please keep it going, its really good!

Thanks mate, and i might do, actually i will :) But less updates probably with my leicester one as well :)

You CAN NOT stop this, it's great, keep it up!

Thanks mate, its people like you that make me want to start it up again. Update tonight or tommorow night!

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Cummings picks Squad for Games against Lithunaia and Bulgaria

After his small break from football , Cummings has decided to come back and continue as manager of England. His first job was to pick his squad for the Euro Qualifier games against Lithuania and Bulgaria. Rumours have been that he will pick another young squad.

Goalkeepers

Foster
Green
Hart

Defenders

Baines
Cole
Dawson
Ferdinand
Johnson
Richards
Terry

Midfielders

Barry
Carrick
Cole
Delph
Gerrard
Hargreaves
Lampard
Milner
Rodwell
Wilshere

Strikers

Agbonlahor
Crouch
Defoe
Delfounso
Rooney
Walcott

England Vs Lithuania News

England go in to this match group leaders although they will want a win as there qualifying has so far been dissapointing. Hargreaves and Joe Cole have been ruled out with injuries and it will be interesting to see who Cummings picks to fill there places. England are again expected to play a 4-3-3 formation, looking to score one more than the opposition!

This is how their expected to line up :
View attachment 86696

That's more like it!

England 6 - 0 Lithuania

England were fantastic today beating Lithuania by 6 goals to nil. They started off brightly with Barry scoring in the 14 minute with a left footed piledriver in to the top corner from the edge of the box. Rooney had picked up an injury however, and Delfounso came on to make an instant impact scoring 2 minutes after coming on with a placed shot in to the corner in the 16th minute. 10 minutes later Theo Walcott popped up to tapp in a cross in the 26th minute. Lithuania made it worse for themselves when Stesko got sent off in the 31st minute, a straight red for a two footed tackle on Glen Johnson. 2 minutes later Steven Gerrard hit an absoulute wonderstrike from 35 yards, im suprised the net stayed up! Lampard scored from the edge of the box on the 39 th minute and that was it for the first half ! 5-0 at half time! The second half was quiet as the Lithuania goalkeeper was brilliant, but Defoe managed to stop the second half clean sheet in the 86th minute when he broke free of the defence to slot the ball past a helpless Freidgeimas. So for England a great game, managing to score some goals and keeping a clean sheet,now they need to play like this against some good teams!

Last edited:

England Vs Bulgaria News

England have a few England worries for the game against Bulgaria. Hargreaves, Rooney and Walcott have been ruled out through injury, and Gareth Barry is banned. With this in mind, the team we see tonight could be very different to his favourite.

This is how the teams are expected to lineup:

View attachment 86880

A Comfortable Win For England

England 2 - 0 Bulgaria

England comfortably beat Bulgaria 2-0 today. It took them 42 minutes of pressure until Crouch headed in a Gerrard cross. Little happened until the 70th minute, When Lampard got on the end of a Gerrard corner. Apart from 1 long range shot that hit the post Bulgaria had little possesion.

View attachment 86881

No worries - this is a great story!

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Cummings Picks Squad For Games Against Malta And Turkey

After picking up their form in there last 2 games , England will be hoping to continue there form against Turkey and Malta. Fans expect wins in both games but know that the Turkey game will be a bit more of a challenge.

Goalkeepers

Foster
Green
Hart

Defenders

Baines
Cole
Dawson
Ferdinand
Johnson
Richards
Terry

Midfielders

Barry
Carrick
Cattermole
Cole
Delph
Gerrard
Lampard
Milner
Rodwell
Wilshere

Strikers

Carroll
Crouch
Defoe
Delfounso
Rooney
Walcott

England Vs Turkey News

Ahead of England's important game against Turkey , most people believe Cummings will field a full strength side, as he is expected to rest a few players against Malta.

There expected to line up like this :

View attachment 87000

A wins a win...

England 2 - 1 Turkey

England were far from good today but managed to scrape a win. The first half was total domination from England but they were unable to score. England started pushing and won a penalty which Lampard tucked away in the 65th minute. England put more pressure on when disaster struck as Turkey countered England with Turan tucking away the equaliser in the 86th minute. England then piled on the pressure and a great shot from outside the box from Steven Gerrard in the 92nd minute put England in front. Turkey put loads of pressure on in the final 4 minutes, even scoring , but that was pulled back for a foul and Topsal was sent off in the 96th minute. To add to the bad performance, Terry picked up a injury which rules him out for three weeks.

View attachment 87005

That's a solid win away at Turkey, surely that will just about put you into the Euro's?

Status
Not open for further replies.