England Captain taken to hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest he has only played 12 league games for Man Jew this season anyway so he maybe shouldnt have gone anyway. Never the less he is better than that wank stain Ledley King. Hopefully Dawson will start.

I dont get why people are racist against Jews they haven't done anything wrong. You saying Man Jew shows a hatred of jews its alright saying Man ****** but not Man Jew because many Jewish people would get offended. You support ****** meaning you will hate Utd and you replacing the letter U with the word Jew shows a hatte of Jews. Racist boy

Yea, maybe not. I'm just reeling as I said half the England squad shouldnt be there on tuesday and now is apparent that it was HESKEY of all people that injured the captain. Fed up with the whole England team to be honest.
which half shouldnt be there then? if you're that fed up of england, then dont support then. making a mountain of a molehill

I dont get why people are racist against Jews they haven't done anything wrong. You saying Man Jew shows a hatred of jews its alright saying Man ****** but not Man Jew because many Jewish people would get offended. You support ****** meaning you will hate Utd and you replacing the letter U with the word Jew shows a hatte of Jews. Racist boy

Calm down.

It was meant as a joke no one else on here is crying about it, I'm not racist and Man ****** just shows you have no imagination.

****. Off.

On the bright side, Gerrard will now be captain!

Yea, maybe not. I'm just reeling as I said half the England squad shouldnt be there on tuesday and now is apparent that it was HESKEY of all people that injured the captain. Fed up with the whole England team to be honest.

Half the England team? I can think of 2 players who debateably shouldn't be in south africa, Upson and SWP but even those two the reasoning is apparent, ie Upson has experience that Dawson doesn't and SWP has experience and (arguably) more ball control and general know how compared to Walcott. Other than that the squad looks very strong. Great back 4, absoloutly world class midfield, possibly the best striker in the world in brilliant form, stop crying about the subsitutes bench when ultimately Upson is looking at a max of 45minutes at the world cup.

I wish the fa or some spokesperson would make a comment.

Sven has said he's not ruling out drogba just yet apparently.

Half the England team? I can think of 2 players who debateably shouldn't be in south africa, Upson and SWP but even those two the reasoning is apparent, ie Upson has experience that Dawson doesn't and SWP has experience and (arguably) more ball control and general know how compared to Walcott. Other than that the squad looks very strong. Great back 4, absoloutly world class midfield, possibly the best striker in the world in brilliant form, stop crying about the subsitutes bench when ultimately Upson is looking at a max of 45minutes at the world cup.

LOL. Deluded much?

**** me. Thats the bright side?

I may just go cry in the corner.:'(

I have always thought Gerrard is the better captain :)

I know it's bad but I try to find some sort of positive.

I disagree the loss of Ferdinand is good for England. The loss of Ferdinand is the end for England. Ashley Cole is now our most senior defender :(

I have always thought Gerrard is the better captain :)

I know it's bad but I try to find some sort of positive.
Meh, he's a good captain. But he plays for liverpool.¬_¬
And he's been a bit **** this season.:$

can you imagine that, Stevie G lifts the World Cup, the trophy would be on Ebay within 24 hours ;) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.