England Captain taken to hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** sake, terrible news. lossing a player of rio's class is just not replaceable how ever good king is. you cant beat experience and that something rio has. still fancy are chances but its a real blow

who injured him btw?

Heskey.

Why couldn't it be the other way round and Heskey getting injured colliding with Ferdinand.

I knew we shouldn't have taken that big lump Heskey.

Oh well, could be more important people to lose, like Rooney, Terry or Gerrard.

**** Heskey big for nothing **** injureed a key defender one of the best now we ave to call on a guy with no international experience. Heskey best play in defence for us to say sorry. What a joke that would be a beast in defence. He cant play in strike might as well stay back

im listening to sky sports and they going on like its the end of the world. cue so many fans going "england are doomed etc"

Michael Dawson to fly out to South Africa to replace Rio Ferdinand.
Sky Sports News

Sam Matterface needs to calm down.

1. Heskey is ***** so if it was him he should be shot.
2. Better it happens now while we can call up a replacement.

Lets hope Sky Sports is chatting **** and he isnt really out of the WC

its not the end of our chances in the WC, it is a blow, but its not the worst thing that could happen to our chances.

Lets hope Sky Sports is chatting **** and he isnt really out of the WC

Michael Dawson is on his way to replace him so im pretty sure it isn't bollocks

Why could this not have happened to someone like Upson or HESKEY!

Such a blow!

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Michael Dawson and Ledley King the new center back partnership i say :D

To be honest he has only played 12 league games for Man Jew this season anyway so he maybe shouldnt have gone anyway. Never the less he is better than that wank stain Ledley King. Hopefully Dawson will start.

Steven Gerrard to be confirmed as England captain for the duration of the tournament.
Sky Sports News

To be honest he has only played 12 league games for Man Jew this season anyway so he maybe shouldnt have gone anyway. Never the less he is better than that wank stain Ledley King. Hopefully Dawson will start.
i'm glad you've shown your footballing knowledge with statement.

also any need to refer to united as" man jew"?

of course your entitled to your opinion although i have a feeling many people would disagree with you.

rio is awsome and he isnt just england captain for no reason capello knows what he is doing soo it is bad news if u ask me i hope he is fine

Man jew?XD
I've honestly never heard that one before. XD

Really gutted. I'd like to think that this is just an epic fail by sky sports and he's actually fine but i doubt it.:(

Heskey.:mad: I don't mind him normally but he's such a donkey. Injured the captain.¬_¬

i'm glad you've shown your footballing knowledge with statement.

also any need to refer to united as" man jew"?

Yea, maybe not. I'm just reeling as I said half the England squad shouldnt be there on tuesday and now is apparent that it was HESKEY of all people that injured the captain. Fed up with the whole England team to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.