England not ready yet!

im not sure why he would think 4-4-2 though, none of the big players, bar rooney occaisonally, play it for their clubs. in fact starting tonigh dont only lennon and heskey consistently play in 4-4-2?
Yeah I heard the commentators mention this in the game, and its a good point actually. I guess 4-4-2 is just a formation all of them have played in at some point, but I'd prefer something else at the moment

At least he sees that SWP offers more than lennon *( zonal marking dude)

I personally say **** SWP and Lennon, who have both not really done much so far, and give Milner more of a go! :mad:

I personally say **** SWP and Lennon, who have both not really done much so far, and give Milner more of a go! :mad:
I really dont think milner is a winger, im hoping city sign him because hes a box to box midfielder which is what we need

I really dont think milner is a winger, im hoping city sign him because hes a box to box midfielder which is what we need
Well we should include Milner somewhere I think, take out that Lampard muppet if we have to.

Gerrard and Lampard have been playing really bad. I say bring on Huddlestone!

If he doesn't play Joe Cole next game i'll consider taking a trip down to South Africa and have a stern word with Capello. You say that footballers can't feel there pressure, but having the nation on your shoulders like Rooney is a big ask and surely when he puts on that jersey he needs to please England. Emile Heskey is another one who recieves alot off critism, Capello plays Heskey to bring the best out of Rooney? Rooney is playing terrible so therefore i think Heskey will be dropped and he'll play Gerrard just behind him. Next game against Slovenia i can't really see us scoring, they will have been watching this game laughing saying "we know are game plan now". This is two teams that have shut up shop against us, i can say safetly we have been caught out.

my dear english mates, where is football that your players used to play in qualifications for world cup... for you it will be very hard to win against slovenia

my dear english mates, where is football that your players used to play in qualifications for world cup... for you it will be very hard to win against slovenia

Yes, we used to play well in the group and then get through and just hit the brick walls. This time were playing **** in the group so that when we get through were going to the final :$

Straight take heskey and lennon off and bring in JOE COLE n SWP.

that would fix alll problems.

no he aint..SWP HAS BEEN brushing off players and actually crossing it...the corsses would be going if in rooney wasnt stuck on the left wing...

no he aint..SWP HAS BEEN brushing off players and actually crossing it...the corsses would be going if in rooney wasnt stuck on the left wing...

I can't even remember one decent cross any member of the team put in.

Well, No Drive What's so ever. The Worst thing is, we didn't even look like winning that game yesterday. We made Algeria look good. There was no passing forward yesterday, and when we did, we lost it. We have no wingers, Bring on Joey and James. (Cole & Milner)

James/Hart
Johnson - Terry - Michael/Cara/Ledley - Cole
Milner - Lampard - Barry - J.Cole
Gerrard
Rooney

Please Play that Mr. Capello, and if we lose to Slovenia, i'll kick you out of England Myself. k thanks bye. :)

worst game i have ever seen ever ,only good thing was james didn`t **** up! rooney lampard awful, swp n lennon gave the ball away the whole game johnson got caught out so many times that lennon was like our right back instead, gerrard dosn`t play on the the left capello!! heskey was like a donkey. every time they let us down, and rooney if id payed all the £ to see that ***** then i would boo the players off too utter ****!
rant over.

-----------------------------James/Hart---------------------------
Johnson-----------Dawson------------Terry-----------Cole--
----------------------Lampard----------Barry-----------------------

----------------------------------Gerrard--------------------------------

Wright-Phillips--------------Rooney------------------Joe Cole

bring on milner maybe 60 mins if not working.

No way SWP deserves a place over Joe Cole. Joe's our only winger who can run and cross the ball. I would personally line up:

GK: Hart
RB: Johnson
CB: Dawson
CB: Terry
LB: A. Cole
DM: Barry
AM: Gerrard
CM: Lampard
LW: J. Cole
RW: Milner
CF: Rooney

We were brilliant aginst Algeria and Rooney was amazing e never ever lost the ball:S