England side to face France

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike.
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 472
  • Views Views 23K
Status
Not open for further replies.
How on earth can you say someone who is 6ft 7 is ***** in the air.. he's quality in the air. It's just very difficult to not get penalised when you're so big and a defender falls over. Give him a header 8 yards out, and 8/10 of them will go into the back of the net.

Sorry, I disagree with this. Crouch is wank in the air.

but why now, why not in august, he has left it too late, he isnt the right man, the whole things smells of the FA, Bodged,
I admire your dedication to trolling but you're seriously just making yourself look like a proper ******.
You've pretty much totally dodged my question.

I admire your dedication to trolling but you're seriously just making yourself look like a proper ******.
You've pretty much totally dodged my question.

I aint trolling this time, taylor my good man,

My thought is, why do it after 4 games, srsly what is the point in that. why not do it in august, it is almost like suddenly someone at the FA has told fabio, you have to look at different players or something, it makes no sense, to go from an experience squad to this squad, at this stage. if he was going to go all out youth, he had to do it in august, not november, and certainly not against france.

About 70% of this thread has zilch of Jordan Henderson.

About 70% of this thread has zilch of Jordan Henderson.
the thread is on the england side as well, that was the reason i opened it in the first place. Title should be amended though

agree with the inclusion of henderson and smalling and the exclusion of rooney but bothroyd, really capallo you must be high

I aint trolling this time, taylor my good man,

My thought is, why do it after 4 games, srsly what is the point in that. why not do it in august, it is almost like suddenly someone at the FA has told fabio, you have to look at different players or something, it makes no sense, to go from an experience squad to this squad, at this stage. if he was going to go all out youth, he had to do it in august, not november, and certainly not against france.
It's a friendly. It doesn't matter if we lose with the kids playing.
Just so you know. Between englands loss against portugal in the 2006 world cup and there opening game against the usa in the 2010 world cup, england played 42 games.
If england were to play the same amount of games before the next world cup, they'll probably play more as we're in a good position to get to the euro's, these young players could still play in 38 games. Thats pretty much 90%.
Bearing that in mind, please explain why it's too late?

Today we have learnt something new about Capello - he has balls :O

How on earth can you pick a squad with Jay Bothroyd in it, seriously, I couldn't see him feature in the Malta squad, let alone England. Joleon Lescott also, he's not been playing for City, let alone performing. I seriously can't believe that this is true, however, I agree with the choices of Carroll, Wilshere and Smalling, but seriously, Lescott and Bothroyd!!!

It's a friendly. It doesn't matter if we lose with the kids playing.
Just so you know. Between englands loss against portugal in the 2006 world cup and there opening game against the usa in the 2010 world cup, england played 42 games.
If england were to play the same amount of games before the next world cup, they'll probably play more as we're in a good position to get to the euro's, these young players could still play in 38 games. Thats pretty much 90%.
Bearing that in mind, please explain why it's too late?

Becuase it makes no sense in doing it now? It is mid season, in terms of this international season. If he was going to fledge these players in, he should of done it, in an easier, against Hungary, if he plays the kids wednesday night against france, they shall be mulled and lose a lot of confidence.

Decent squad and i think the inclution of Boothroyd makes it very intrsting indeed. More than likely JT will pick up a knock tomorrow.

Decent squad and i think the inclution of Boothroyd makes it very intrsting indeed. More than likely JT will pick up a knock tomorrow.
if you mean "knock" if he has sense he shouldnt. normally he'd be a guarantee, but jags has been very good, and if rio and jags start forming a good partnership he might not find it that easy getting back in

What the **** has Chris Smalling done to deserve a call-up?

I can see why JT dosen't want to play for Capello to be honest if what Bridge's ex said was true then he has been treated like a right c**t.

Henderson is not good enough for the England squad yet. Then again, we took Heskey to the world cup instead of Henderson's 20 goal team mate, so why not -.-

I can see why JT dosen't want to play for Capello to be honest if what Bridge's ex said was true then he has been treated like a right c**t.
to be honest, it wouldnt be a massive loss to england. Pretty sure its true, becuase if it wasnt he would have come out and say so

I'm excited by the Bothroyd inclusion, hopefully he can get some game time. Was hoping Jarvis or Albrington would get called up but I suppose you still need some experienced heads in the squad. You never know, Capello might play Walcott upfront.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back