England Squad to face Denmark

Since when was Capello a Vile fan?!

Fair enough Walker is good, and Glen Johnson is shat so I won't complain. Hismom'sawhore has done next to nothing all year, neither has Downing. Fecking Ridgewell's scored more than Gabby.

Fair enough Walker is good, and Glen Johnson is shat so I won't complain. Hismom'sawhore has done next to nothing all year, neither has Downing. Fecking Ridgewell's scored more than Gabby.

Behave Josh, Downing has had a good year, He is left footed as well( god dust) i think he was always going to be in, Gabby maybe he is look for 30 months down the line

Since Capello realised we're the only half of Birmingham worth taking a gander at for quality footballers. (6)

I'll take your point on Agbonlahor (bizarre decision. Was injured, has hardly played, when he has he hasn't looked sharp) but Downing's been our best player this season. Consistently good, improving his versatility in playing across our midfield, and learning how to use his right foot, you only need to look at yesterday's game to see how good he is. More to the point, he's a left-footed left winger, something we've needed for about ten years.

I can see us lining up so against Denmark:

Hart
Johnson* Cahill Terry Cole
Wilshere Parker^
Walcott Rooney Downing^
Bent

* = Unfortunately
^ = Hopefully

Last edited:
Capello has picked a decent squad, just annoyed that Barton did'nt get a call up, imo he is in much better form than Barry.XD

Capello has picked a decent squad, just annoyed that Barton did'nt get a call up, imo he is in much better form than Barry.XD

CRAIG GARDNER's in better form than Barry. ****, most of the Premiership is in better form that Barry. Couldn't we just pick the likes of Henderson or Rodwell and get on with it?

Joke Barton not getting picked in my opinion, he's been one of the best midfielders in the prem this season, at worst Newcastle's best player. FU Capello

Barton didnt get picked on his temprament, he has been in great form, but look at some of the tackles hes been making. He woouldnt stand a chance against international refs. ITs a shame becuase he could do a very good job for england. Hes cutting it out f his game, but he needs to do more if he wants to be in the rest of the run up to 2010

Said it on the live saturday thread, england to play 4-2-3-1, wilshere in the two alongside barry. Hope Barry pulls a muscles in the warm up, nothing major but enough to keep him o the game for parker to come in

Barton didnt get picked on his temprament, he has been in great form, but look at some of the tackles hes been making. He woouldnt stand a chance against international refs. ITs a shame becuase he could do a very good job for england. Hes cutting it out f his game, but he needs to do more if he wants to be in the rest of the run up to 2010

Said it on the live saturday thread, england to play 4-2-3-1, wilshere in the two alongside barry. Hope Barry pulls a muscles in the warm up, nothing major but enough to keep him o the game for parker to come in

Why does everyone hate Barry so much? Im not his biggest fan either but he brings balance to the team. But i think he will be next season only a squad player for City. Because he is starting to lose it. I am suprised if he is a starter for england in the Euro 2012.

Does anyone know the Danish squad? :$

Does anyone know the Danish squad? :$

GK: Thomas Sorensen, Lindegaard
DF: Daniel Agger, Simon Kjaer, Mathias Jorgensen, Lars Jacobsen, Simon Poulsen, Daniel Wass.
MF: Michael Silberbauer, William Kvist, C.Poulsen, Lorentzen, Enevoldsen, Christian Eriksen.
FW: Dennis Rommedahl, Mads Junker, Krohn-Deli, Schone, Vineyard, Niklas Pedersen, Nicklas Bendtner.

Always thought Lindegaard was Norwegian!

Not a bad side there, should be a good match imo :)

Why does everyone hate Barry so much? Im not his biggest fan either but he brings balance to the team. But i think he will be next season only a squad player for City. Because he is starting to lose it. I am suprised if he is a starter for england in the Euro 2012.

What balance? That is such a cliched term. Sometimes it's right, but in this case bringing balance is precisely what he doesn't do. We need someone to win the ball, be a link man, and Barry just isn't that person.

Okok, I take back Downing, we have no left footed wingers, but he's still V*lla scum ;)

And btw, Craigy would be **** for England (I don't care if you were kidding ;)) he only cares about the mighty Blues. I'd rather have Barry. I didn't want to start the 'What the **** does Roger Johnson have to do to get into the squad?!' debate, as it just annoys me....But seriously what does he have to do?! Consistently playing at the highest level for a year and half, and he's not even considered.

Good sqad...not sure about Defoe though at the moment

Can anyone explain to me what exactly Gareth Barry offers? He is not exceptional at marking or even tackling, he is not an aerial threat, he isn't physically the strongest, he isn't creative, he doesn't necessarily have pace. So, what exactly does he give?

He only gets selected because he's so **** he makes everyone else in the team look half decent.