England Squad to face Denmark

Can see England lining up like this;

Hart
Walker Dawson Terry Cole
Wilshere Parker
Walcott Gerrard Downing
Rooney​

And btw, Craigy would be **** for England (I don't care if you were kidding ;)) he only cares about the mighty Blues. I'd rather have Barry. I didn't want to start the 'What the **** does Roger Johnson have to do to get into the squad?!' debate, as it just annoys me....But seriously what does he have to do?! Consistently playing at the highest level for a year and half, and he's not even considered.

He might've been considered, you don't know. Still, he probably deserved a callup considering ****** Lescott got called up and he's not even playing... I really don't rate Lescott, and Johnson's quality.

Would of like to have seen someone out of the ordinary up front like Connor Wickham or Nile Ranger but perhaps there not ready

ahahahahahahahahahaha Nile Ranger! You crack me up man.

Why does everyone hate Barry so much? Im not his biggest fan either but he brings balance to the team. But i think he will be next season only a squad player for City. Because he is starting to lose it. I am suprised if he is a starter for england in the Euro 2012.
He's meant to be the 'holding' midfielder but all he does is run forward with the ball... and lose it.
If everything was out of 10 then this would be his score (honestly):
Pace: 5 (Rodwell: 7)
Defence: 6 (Rodwell: 8)
Attack: 6 (Rodwell: 5)
Passing: 6 (Rodwell: 6)
Heck, I'd rather a Everton player (Rodwell) be in the team than ****** Barry! He can only pass and sort of attack, but he plays in defensive mid...
Okok, I take back Downing, we have no left footed wingers, but he's still V*lla scum ;)

And btw, Craigy would be **** for England (I don't care if you were kidding ;)) he only cares about the mighty Blues. I'd rather have Barry. I didn't want to start the 'What the **** does Roger Johnson have to do to get into the squad?!' debate, as it just annoys me....But seriously what does he have to do?! Consistently playing at the highest level for a year and half, and he's not even considered.
I agree, Johnson and/or Dann deserve a chance (Dann is English, right?) in the team but Birmingham players are very underrated and Man City players quite overrated.

My England team would be:
GK: Hart
RB: Richards/Walker
CBs: Terry-R. Johnson/Ferdinand
LB: Kelly/Walker
RW: G. Johnson/Albrighton/Walcott/A. Johnson
LW: A. Johnson/Albrighton
CMF: Gerrard/Wilshere
CMF: Lampard/Rodwell
CF: Rooney/Walcott/Defoe (Pacey striker)
CF: Carroll/Crouch (Lanky striker)

Barton didnt get picked on his temprament, he has been in great form, but look at some of the tackles hes been making. He woouldnt stand a chance against international refs.

I'd say the same about Scott Parker. He is infamous for his rash challenges.

I'd say the same about Scott Parker. He is infamous for his rash challenges.
But he isnt as bad as barton though. its a shame about barton though, could do a job for us

Its a definate that either Terry or Gerrard will pull out if not both of them.

Just wait and see.

Okay. oO)

'Stability' supposedly.

He really doesn't though, he's just ****.

As i said, Gerrard to miss the England game.
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12010_6733909,00.html

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

I should have put money on this, it was always going to happen. Who will be captain now with Rio and Gerrard out the squad??? HAND IT BACK TO JT!!! Although he will proberly give it too Rooney.

As i said, Gerrard to miss the England game.
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12010_6733909,00.html

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

I should have put money on this, it was always going to happen. Who will be captain now with Rio and Gerrard out the squad??? HAND IT BACK TO JT!!! Although he will proberly give it too Rooney.

Come on, how would you know he would of got injured?

Just a coincidence.

Lol....he is not injured. They just dont want him to go so he is fresh for the game against Wigan.

The funny thing is that they dont even try to hide it anymore. Even Capello knows they just dont want him to go.

This same is probly with Rio too...wants to rest him for the Derby. Shame City aren't doing this.

Exacly, football is the only sport in England were fans and players put club before country and i believe its one of the reasons why England fail in tournements so much.

Exacly, football is the only sport in England were fans and players put club before country and i believe its one of the reasons why England fail in tournements so much.
England fail in tournaments because there are about 8-9 countries with better players than us.

Italy u21's v England u21's

Goalkeepers
Frankie Fielding (Blackburn Rovers), Scott Loach (Watford), Jason Steele (Middlesbrough)

Defenders
Joe Bennett (Middlesbrough), Martin Kelly (Liverpool), Ben Mee (Leicester City - loan from Manchester City), Kieran Trippier (Barnsley - loan from Manchester City), Kyle Naughton (Leicester City - loan from Tottenham Hotspur)

Midfielders
Marc Albrighton (Aston Villa), Jack Cork (Burnley - loan from Chelsea), Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Southampton), Henri Lansbury (Norwich City - loan from Arsenal), Fabrice Muamba (Bolton Wanderers), Jack Rodwell (Everton), Scott Sinclair (Swansea City), Josh McEachran (Chelsea), Jon Howson (Leeds United)

Forwards
Nathan Delfouneso (Aston Villa), Jay Rodriguez (Burnley), James Vaughan (Crystal Palace - loan from Everton)

Josh McEachran yet again punching above his age level.

Italy u21's v England u21's

Goalkeepers
Frankie Fielding (Blackburn Rovers), Scott Loach (Watford), Jason Steele (Middlesbrough)

Defenders
Joe Bennett (Middlesbrough), Martin Kelly (Liverpool), Ben Mee (Leicester City - loan from Manchester City), Kieran Trippier (Barnsley - loan from Manchester City), Kyle Naughton (Leicester City - loan from Tottenham Hotspur)

Midfielders
Marc Albrighton (Aston Villa), Jack Cork (Burnley - loan from Chelsea), Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Southampton), Henri Lansbury (Norwich City - loan from Arsenal), Fabrice Muamba (Bolton Wanderers), Jack Rodwell (Everton), Scott Sinclair (Swansea City), Josh McEachran (Chelsea), Jon Howson (Leeds United)

Forwards
Nathan Delfouneso (Aston Villa), Jay Rodriguez (Burnley), James Vaughan (Crystal Palace - loan from Everton)

That's bull, Shelvey?!

Barton should have got a call up, so should Nolan. Disappointed that them two haven't to be honest :/