England v Mexico

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 299
  • Views Views 18K
The Mexico supporter has calmed down and is happy to see the awful Carrick go of and is hoping to see some magic from Javier Hernandez

Tomm Huddlestone coming on. Is this his debut? Making the Tottenham link in this match even stronger. But who is coming of? Carrick in my opinion

Nah Second, he came on against Brazil

Carrick doesn't offer much really, think England could be a bit more dominant in the midfield, maybe bring on Huddlestone or Parker.
carrick tends took better alongside barry or lampard. but hes been poor today, much like he had been for united all season. but up until today his england form had been good.

anyone thinking baines looks more comfortable now milner is playing ahead of him?

The Mexico supporter has calmed down and is happy to see the awful Carrick go of and is hoping to see some magic from Javier Hernandez

I was quite pleased to see him come off aswell hopefully our new signing shows some quality but mmaybe score. I feel sorry for Giovann dos santos he is playing brilliantly but doesn't get to play for Tottenham is that lennon coming on?

Nah, didn't deserve a red, I think?

Oooof. That's a shame.

Does anyone know how Gio Dos Santos is doing with Galastesery I agree with Sismael he is having a stormer, His crossing is brilliant

rooney and gerrard combining so much better with gerrard through the middle.

Does anyone know how Gio Dos Santos is doing with Galastesery I agree with Sismael he is having a stormer, His crossing is brilliant

Yeah mate I get why you ask that when players go out on loan to foreign clubs like in Turkey i never follow them. Have been following Matt Derbyshire a bit though like that lad Jo is also at Galatasaray isn't he?

ooh Gerrard close but is milner a good freekick taker?

Decent enough. Behind Downing and Young in the Villa pecking order, but pretty good.

Speaking of which, he's defending pretty well tonight.

Hang on, they're taking Dos Santos off? Blanco's good, but still...

i was readign up on a few reports on him recentley, aparently hes playing ok but hardly setting the world alight and i hear the Galatasaray fans dont particularly rate him

Back