England v Mexico

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 299
  • Views Views 18K
Sorry for repeatedly asking stupid questions but who is our strongest three freekick takers in the 30 man squad? I already know Lampard but nyone else? Oh no argubly the man of the match Giovani dos santos coming of

These Mexicans are dirty little ***** aren't they.

Yes, Yes they are lol

Lennon's coming on, his coming on, his coming Lennon's coming on his coming on his coming lol can he be an impact substitiute his making the tottenham squad even more represented in this team.

i love the way the england's band always make the atmosphere change out of the random.

Baines positioning is abit suspect
mmm, he gets too tight, cos hes too eager to make the tackle, but he isnt agile enough to cope, so he gets sold.

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

just to add, portugal 0 - 0 cape verde islands

Cant wait to see Ashley back at LB pitty about Wayne Bridge his crossing ability was imense

just to add, portugal 0 - 0 cape verde islands

They must be resting players right?

Milner has doen **** all tonight to warrant a 15m price tag let alone 30m

that Blanco's a right tank oO)

i've just heard defoe's name mentioned for the first time in the 81st Minute. Wow good performance Jermain ;D

Last edited:
ledley king, how dare you stroll up the pitch and make a defence splitting pass?

oh rooney!!!!! Should of shot a bit earlier
Adam Johnson on for Milner should be good XD
Adam Johnson is a clever little lad

He won't be fit enough after this match :$

He played our last 4 matches of the season all in the space of about 14 days soo....

---------- Post added at 02:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

Aaron Lennon Take A Bow...

Lennon is better than Walcott brilliant run Theo needs to learn from Aaron Mexico need to be more diciplined

Rooney seems to be backing out of everything. Why put him on the pitch if you are too scared to let him get involved? Seems like a wasted man :S

Speaking some sense there mate ;)

Can't wait for the World Cup now oh forgot we got Japan on Snday please please play Adam Johnson and Aaron on each wing want to see more of that combo and bring back the chelsea quartet and Maybe Joe Hart in goal again?

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

Well done boys enjoyed the second half for our new players

Rooney seems to be backing out of everything. Why put him on the pitch if you are too scared to let him get involved? Seems like a wasted man :S
hes had a decent game, linking up well, hes been pretty commited for a friendly. no need to go mental when you're still having treatment. gerrard looked much better second half

From what I've seen, England have taken their chances well in a roughly even game. It's a good result for them, but a slightly more clinical team than Mexico could cause some problems. England should walk their group though - algeria, slovenia and the usa are only as good as Mexico, if not worse. I can see the knockout stages being tricky, Mexico had a lot of the ball and better teams could make better use of it.

Back