England vs Bulgaria

England are doing well I see (grrr, should have did that bet)
I take it Bulgaria are rubbish these days ?
:P

Drop Lampard. We seriously don't need him any more.

no way Richards was our first choich right back few years back vs holland and that but i think he got injuried

well played england, didnt not expect that performance. it was intelligent, composed, fluid, very good passing, good patience. estatic with that to be honest

I feel so proud about our national team for once lol

Just hope young Dawson's ok oO), Don't like England but he's good for the EPL, and Spurs.

No W.Rooney and J.Defoe are two completley different kind of strikers/forwards but they are far the best partnership/strikers ENG have got, no question asked

Agreed, but further into the season, we may see a certain Andy Carroll thrown into the mix if he keeps scoring the goals.

i agree with in terms of the first XI but keep him on the bench

Agreed. Useful player, but not a starter.

Agreed, but further into the season, we may see a certain Andy Carroll thrown into the mix if he keeps scoring the goals.

I read the first four words and knew it was something about Andy Carroll. :P

I agree about Carroll but how comes he never calls up Agbonlohoar? that always bugs me

I read the first four words and knew it was something about Andy Carroll. :P

Well he is looking very promising in the Prem. 4 goals so far, and if he keeps going, Capello will not be able to ignore him.

I agree about Carroll but how comes he never calls up Agbonlohoar? that always bugs me

Agbonlaspeedwhore is someone I want called up. However, it should be done when he's continued to score for Villa consistently.

Well he is looking very promising in the Prem. 4 goals so far, and if he keeps going, Capello will not be able to ignore him.

You're right. I'm quite a fan of Carroll, so here's hoping.

Agbonlaspeedwhore is someone I want called up. However, it should be done when he's continued to score for Villa consistently.

I think he is left out because he hasn't yet got a consistent goalscoring record. I think you could have the England front-line in the future right there, along with Rooney.

but one thing to add. this performance is pointless if we dont show the consistency. and im not talking about hitting 4 every game, but in the composure and intelligence of our play, our passing and tracking back

I think he is left out because he hasn't yet got a consistent goalscoring record. I think you could have the England front-line in the future right there, along with Rooney.

Yeah, that's it, he needs to become more clinical. We've got some good prospects striker-wise.

but one thing to add. this performance is pointless if we dont show the consistency. and im not talking about hitting 4 every game, but in the composure and intelligence of our play, our passing and tracking back

Eh? We've already won the Euros, didn't you get the memo?

Precisely. After all, this is only Bulgaria(no offence). We need to do this against teams like Italy, Holland, Spain, Germany and so on, otherwise this is meaningless.

Precisely. After all, this is only Bulgaria(no offence). We need to do this against teams like Italy, Holland, Spain, Germany and so on, otherwise this is meaningless.
and not just those, but the away games to switzerland and the likes. these teams have shown they are no mugs at home

Yeah, that's it, he needs to become more clinical. We've got some good prospects striker-wise.

Not that that means anything. He kept on calling up Heskey, who couldn't hit a cows ****.....and couldn't pick Darren Bent for the WC, who scored goals all of last season.

Not that that means anything. He kept on calling up Heskey, who couldn't hit a cows ****.....and couldn't pick Darren Bent for the WC, who scored goals all of last season

Ha, I see your point. Hopefully Capello does too.

Full match scores:

England 4-0 Bulgaria
Gerrard 2-0 Madsheep
Rooney 2-0 All his moronic critics

And one more result for you: France lost to Belarus. At home.

Back