England vs Bulgaria

Dawson is screwed.

Tottenham are screwed.

That's a 6-month-out-esque injury.

Shadows of Owen, that knee injury. Looks very nasty.

Still, at least Cahill's given a chance.

not watching the match but feel sorry for Dawson, unlucky :(

get well soon

lol countered the counter, good pass, classy finish

Lovely counter. Mourinho/Germany-esque, brilliant.

Ha, great minds and all that. :D

Love the way the commentators are trying to give Hart credit for starting off a counter-attack. We have a ball-playing keeper now?

EDIT: Well done Joe Hart...

Last edited:
gerrards been composed but quiet tonight, this is what i was saying, to play there he has to sacfrice some parts of his game, pick his runs more. but credit to him hes been doing it tonight, something he wouldnt have even last season

good save by hart

Very good save. It's been a while since I have felt so safe watching one-on-ones with an England keeper between the sticks.

I don't think we have a chance to draw the game:S
you need to make more of the little uncertainty we have at centreback right now, but i cant see you getting back into it

one of the important things tonight has been the tracking back of the wide players, you expect milner to, but walcott has done it too, and thats vital when you want to play a fluid 4-4-2.

AJ coming on. Walcott off?

I like Johnson a lot, I hope he gets a goal.

one of the important things tonight has been the tracking back of the wide players, you expect milner to, but walcott has done it too, and thats vital when you want to play a fluid 4-4-2.
In my opinion everyone should help out at the back anyway, its a team game. Good to see Johnson coming on

Hah, Joe Hart showboating. Love it.

YESS! I hoped he would! Well done England!

Last edited:
nice few plays there . loevely football why can't we always play like this

Back