England vs Ghana - Tues 29th March

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 478
  • Views Views 26K
Guys when you get the time, can you post the possible Ghana lineup?

Well the TEAM is as follows:

Kingson, Adjei, Sowah, Paintsil, Inkoom, Opare, Addy, John Mensah, Vorsah, Jonathan Mensah, Addy, Annan, Agyemang-Badu, Yao Kumordzi, Asamoah, Muntari, D. Boateng, KP Boateng, Ayew, Agyemang, Gyan, Tagoe, Adiyiah, Asamoah.

From there, I would guess:

Kingson
Paintsil Mensah Mensah Addy
Asamoah Muntari
Ayew KP Boateng Agyemang
Gyan

Well the TEAM is as follows:

Kingson, Adjei, Sowah, Paintsil, Inkoom, Opare, Addy, John Mensah, Vorsah, Jonathan Mensah, Addy, Annan, Agyemang-Badu, Yao Kumordzi, Asamoah, Muntari, D. Boateng, KP Boateng, Ayew, Agyemang, Gyan, Tagoe, Adiyiah, Asamoah.

From there, I would guess:

Kingson
Paintsil Mensah Mensah Addy
Asamoah Muntari
Ayew KP Boateng Agyemang
Gyan

Pantstil, not Painstil lol. (Or was that deliberate? :S)

Pretty good side in fairness. All top level players pretty much, I think. (Even if they are all from the dreaded Serie A)

Green/Carson (each half)
Jagielka--Cahill-Lescott--Baines
Barry-Milner-Wilshere
Lennon---Carroll/Defoe---Jarvis​

Pantstil, not Painstil lol. (Or was that deliberate? :S)

Pretty good side in fairness. All top level players pretty much, I think. (Even if they are all from the dreaded Serie A)

It can be either, but I got the list off Wiki which listed him as Paintsil.

Dunno who Pantstil is though. :P

@both
Pantsil*

No Stephen Appiah?

Newp. Appiah's ageing and has much better players ahead of him like Muntari.

Well it was more pantstil and was clearly a typo since I only did it once. You did it twice. Therefore, you suck.

For clarification:

Pantsil. Pantsil. Pantsil.

Dang.
Oh well, we'll see the result tommorow

Your Enlgish and you say Ghana to win, what an arsehole.
Yeah and...he's stating his (valid) opinion. He never said he wanted them to win, just that he thought they would win. So, jog on mate!

Cole and Rooney have both been released early. Barry is the most experienced player in the squad now with 45 caps. After him it's Crouch with 42, and he's not exactly captain material.
I would make Cahill/Jagielka/Parker captain, probably Parker. He's got a great work rate and is a great player. To be honest, I'd rather give it to Balotelli (if he was English) than Barry. Barry is so negative (and ****).

England 2-1 Ghana (Carroll, Wilshere - Gyan)

Carroll to score a header, Wilshere a long shot and Gyan a great individual effort (like against USA at the World Cup). I think it will be a great game, Ghana will be fired up and so will we, as they are fringe players trying to prove to Capello they are good enough to start.

P.S. John and Jonathan Mensah. Lol ;)!

Capello has also confirmed that Scott Parker will start if fit, and Joe Hart will start in goal.

Well it was more pantstil and was clearly a typo since I only did it once. You did it twice. Therefore, you suck.

For clarification:

Pantsil. Pantsil. Pantsil.
Ghana player's name's are all debatable and commonly mis-spelt. Like Richard Kingson not Richard Kingston. Anyway, I agree GC sucks ;). Just joking.

Ghana player's name's are all debatable and commonly mis-spelt. Like Richard Kingson not Richard Kingston. Anyway, I agree GC sucks ;). Just joking.

Yeah but no one has Paint in their surname, right? That's just weird.

Obviously you're not joking, though because it's the truth!

What an epic quote! This is going in my sig :).

Quite possibly the least true statement of the year after "There are no big European clubs after Neymar"...

Sorry, sorry. All very OT.

Also, I think Capello is such an idiot in including Barry in almost all of his squads and letting him start loads. Does anyone rate Barry, because if you do, I would like to ask why? In my opinion, he is the worst player in the England squad for this game, even worse than Johnson at defending, maybe (and that's saying something).

Back