England vs Ghana - Tues 29th March

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 478
  • Views Views 26K
Ghana is a bit like belgium. They got some really promising players coming up. And could be really dangerous in the upcoming international tournaments.

If i watch the game...i will be keeping my eyes on Kwadwo Asamoah. We have been linked with him alongside some other top clubs and who knows where he will play next season.

I've heard he is a really promising midfielder. And Barry will hopefully not be a starter next season! He is **** :( Maybe Asamoah could replace him?! :D

If i watch the game...i will be keeping my eyes on Kwadwo Asamoah. We have been linked with him alongside some other top clubs and who knows where he will play next season.

You are linked with most players, though.

I've heard he is a really promising midfielder. And Barry will hopefully not be a starter next season! He is **** :( Maybe Asamoah could replace him?! :D

In the England set-up? Definitely. ;)

Without Barry: 2-0 England
With Barry: 4-0 Ghana.

Keep irritating Joss, it's doing wonders for my day. (6)

Anyone interested in a short preview with diagrams n stuff?
Yeah, I'm interested, definitely. You're tactical analysis (along with Joss' is one of the best on the site ;)). By the way, Joss, are you posting an article about this on Arsenal Report, I would love to see one on this.

You are linked with most players, though.

In the England set-up? Definitely. ;)
I think he meant for Man City ;).

Yeah, I'm interested, definitely. You're tactical analysis (along with Joss' is one of the best on the site ;)). By the way, Joss, are you posting an article about this on Arsenal Report, I would love to see one on this.

Maybe I shouldn't now thanks the the vitriolic response I've got regarding my deep and old friend John Paintsil's last name! :'(

I'll see what I can do.

Aaron Lennon has just pulled out with a tweaked Hamstring and returns to Tottenham.

Supposedly Precautionary...

Maybe I shouldn't now thanks the the vitriolic response I've got regarding my deep and old friend John Paintsil's last name! :'(

I'll see what I can do.
What the fricking **** does that mean XD (I actually know what it means, don't worry)? Thanks, can you PM the link when you're done? P.S. Who do you think will win?

Aaron Lennon has just pulled out with a tweaked Hamstring and returns to Tottenham.

Supposedly Precautionary...

******. Young, Jarvis or Downing starting then, I suppose. I reckon Downing.

I expect Young or Downing to start now then - more likely Young after his performance on Saturday.

Jarvis won't start, he'll come on for 10 minutes if he's lucky.

I expect Young or Downing to start now then - more likely Young after his performance on Saturday.

Jarvis won't start, he'll come on for 10 minutes if he's lucky.

Reckon Young won't exactly for that reason: he played 90 minutes on Saturday. Downing looked dangerous when he came on too.

I think he meant for Man City ;).

Urr. Don't think so, no. This weekend was a bit of a one-off. If it's interesting enough, I might. But unlikely. (Partly because it will be a borefest)

I'll see what I can do.

Shup.

Exactly...i hope Joss wasn't stupid enough to seriously think i meant England :D

Obviously not..

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Reckon Young won't exactly for that reason: he played 90 minutes on Saturday. Downing looked dangerous when he came on too.

Bit of a ****** to have our two RWers out (Assuming Young won't play) when we're starting Carroll ffs.

Downing for me.

Exactly...i hope Joss wasn't stupid enough to seriously think i meant England :D
Yeah, he is stupid enough ;).

Urr. Don't think so, no. This weekend was a bit of a one-off. If it's interesting enough, I might. But unlikely. (Partly because it will be a borefest)

Shup.

Obviously not..

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Bit of a ****** to have our two RWers out (Assuming Young won't play) when we're starting Carroll ffs.

Downing for me.
Awwwww, I'm going to throw a tantrum now. Do you have a problem with Carroll :'(? He plays for Liverpool, so naturally he is awesome! (A)

Reckon Ghana could cause us some problems. A scrappy, slightly lucky 1-0 England.

Back