England vs Ghana - Tues 29th March

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 478
  • Views Views 26K
Yet you disagree with Terry being captain?

yes but that is for another thread/ day, if you want to discuss with me, VM me mate. As i said in my post, I aint blaming Terry for this, i am blaming Capello.. Who wouldnt turn down a few extra days with there families( Or another team mates, ;) Too easy)

to close to call if ghana score first then ghana to win 2-0 if england score first then england to win 2-1

I'm suprised I was pretty much the only one mentioning Ayew. I really rate the lad, I think he may prove decisive.

i want Ghana to win.. not being funny they are just a much more entertaining side to watch and i would just love to see how badly the English media massicares the England team

i want Ghana to win.. not being funny they are just a much more entertaining side to watch and i would just love to see how badly the English media massicares the England team
they are also capable of some very boring ground out wins too

nice, hope he gets a game, looking forward to this immensely, think its the first time i'm genuinely split between who i want to win.

Reece_Hope, not sure why you think they play much better football, over the last 10 years, a good amount of Ghana's success has come from being able to grind wins out than being stereotypically flamboyant, both styles are not too far apart to be honest

Doubt Welbeck will play - did he not play last night for the U21's vs Finland?

pretty sure he was released back to sunderland

Really? Thought only Henderson went back to Sunderland. Still doubt he'll take part anyway. But what it does do is show how far he's come on since his loan to Sunderland,

Looking forward to seeing Jagielka play tonight, he is twice the player of Dawson.

Disagree mate. As already mentioned, they are pretty similar in abilities, difference is that Jags has been pretty inconsistent this season.

When's it starting? And anybody can give me a website for live streaming?

No suprise at all, hes been tipped for a call up before this and is an important player for the Under 21's, he's certain to play for england regardless of what gyan says

Looking forward to seeing Jagielka play tonight, he is twice the player of Dawson.
Bit of a bias there? :P

Dawson's been better than Jagielka this season imo, even Jags said himself he's not been playing that great.

Back