English Premier League Chairman Game

Okay, I'll start working on that right now. So, an introduction of myself and my plans for the team, right?

View attachment 682620

2014-15PremierLeagueReviews-Newcastle

View attachment 682621

Owner: Lewie Roberts
Manager: Frank Lampard
This season was a great one for Newcastle fans alike. They were 1 of 2 (Everton finished 3rd) teams to break the top 4 and their attack struck fear into everyone. Here are some of their records:

P: 38
W: 19 = 50%
D: 7 = 18.42%
L: 12 = 31.57%
For: 67 = 1.76 Goals per Game
Ag: 49 = 1.28 Goals per Game
GD: +18
Pts: 64 = 1.68 Points per Game

Interesting facts there. Since, Lampard has left, they have sold Mata and they have splashed out 17.5m on Pjanic.

View attachment 682627

Newcastle Transfer List:

Alessio Cerci: 6m
Juan Fernando Quintero: 17.5m (Can be reduced with players added on) (Same as Shaarawy)
Mikel Arteta: 1.25m
Rob Elliot: 1.3m
Stephan El Shaarawy (Wouldn't fit into tactic) : 30m (Same as Quintero about adding players)
Remy Cabella: 6.75m
Anyone in U21 or 18: Loan​

View attachment 338731

Striking options lowered at Old Trafford

Both Angelo Henriquez and James Wilson have left the club as Manchester United start to sort out their squad. Angelo Henriquez has been sold to Norwich in a deal potentially worth £2.5 Million. It is believed that he was seen to have no future at Manchester United so he was allowed to leave immediately. James Wilson left on a season long loan to Leicester City. The deal has an option to recall the player in January if Gonzalo Flores feels his player is not getting enough game time.

Manchester United also confirmed another deal that could be seen as one of the most controversial transfers in recent years. Nemanja Matic has left Manchester United to join their fiercest rivals Manchester City. The deal does not include any fee as it was a straight swap deal that took Marco Verratti the other way. This could be a very controversial transfer and it will be interesting to see how other chairman in the league see this deal.

View attachment 682650

FIRST INTERVIEW WITH THE NEW LIVERPOOL MAN

So today our reporter interviewed the new Liverpool manager Frank Lampard. He has been tempted by Blackburn and Everton to come and play for them, we asked him about, but for some reason he refused to answer it.

Hello! Thanks for agreeing to give me and the entire world an exclusive interview.
Hello no problem at all, I will enjoy it!

I think me and all Newcastle fans and players would want to know, what exactly make you want to leave the club? I mean you would have had continental football next year, playing in the Champions League. Was there a misunderstanding with your chairman or did you two have a fight?
Lewie and I never had a fight, we got on with all things and he was very good with how he allowed me to leave. I was reluctant to step down a level but if a team like Liverpool comes in you just can not refuse the opportunity of managing there. I decided to leave because I didn't enjoy Newcastle too much, I am not a massive fan of Newcastle United and felt I couldn't stay there for another season, they was my first job and now people recognize me and I now have a better job opportunity now with the biggest club in England

You are a former player of Chelsea and still you joined their rivals Liverpool. Why is that so?
Liverpool is a very big club you can not reject a club like Liverpool, I am pleased to be working here and I don't regret it at all.

Liverpool finished in the middle of the table last season. Will you try to bring them to a CL position or do you plan to win the title?
The aim is to win a trophy this season, we also want to set a minimum target of reaching the Europa league but Champions League would be a lot sweeter.

Will you also be concentrating on domestic cups or only the league?
I will be focusing on both, they are both very important competitions to me and I will be fielding strong teams in all competitions.

Who are your transfer targets?
I feel I have completed my signings, we have brought in the likes of Di Maria and Reus with Balotelli adding competition up front, we have spent 103m in the window so far and I don't think I need to do much more

Is it correct that Liverpool is planning on replacing you after being in charge for couple of weeks with Mauricio Pochettino?
I haven't heard about this, it is just paper talk.

Are you planning on hiring former Liverpool man Joe Cole your assistant manager?
He will not be coming to Liverpool, he is a disease and would only affect our club.

A lot of fuss has been around Origi. Can You tell me will he represent your squad or will he be leaving Liverpool.
He will be experiencing Premier League football for the first time this season with Stoke City, he has a massive future at Liverpool and he will not be going anywhere in the future.
cleardot.gif

Is it true that you have been tempted by Everton and Blackburn to come and play for them?
No comment.

Thank You for the interview! Stay tuned for more interviews with Premier league key figures. Bye!

An official statement to the Press and Supporters of Reading FC from their owner, Jonatan Zeranata.

Greetings to everyone,

My name is Jonatan Zeranata. As you may have noticed, I am the new principal owner of the Reading Football Club. I do believe I must apologize for not being able to introduce myself in my new position earlier but the deal took longer than expected. Apparently, it is a very difficult task going from owning 15% to owning 80% of a club. For those who did not know, I have owned a part of the club since 2009. Thanks to some smart stock dealings and my successful delivery business in South America and Asia, I decided to become the principal owner of the club after pulling my weight for years and being the voice behind many of the decisions and deals that have gotten the club to where it is today. But, that is in the past now so it is time to look to the future.

I am honored to be a part of this amazing team and to be experiencing this team's current incredible form. I promise to continue to make moves that will only improve this team even further. Thus, I am expecting this team to earn at least the last Europa League spot this year. I am confident in Nigel Adkins to take this team to those heights and I will do my part in getting the players to help him do so.

I hope that this great club can continue to perform at this level and that we make you, the supporters, proud of us for many years to come.

View attachment 338725

Reading F.C. Transfer List

Selling:

Currently, anyone on the team is available if the price is right.

Buying:

Currently, we are looking for an experienced striker, some experience for the left side of our defense and possibly a goalkeeper.​

I leave the window till Sunday and do 31st August update then.

I can't really think of alternate options, as I am most likely won't be available tomorrow

Back