English Premier League Chairman Game

View attachment 682580

Chelsea announce Stamford Bridge return for Mata
View attachment 338761

"The board at Chelsea FC is delighted to announce that we have signed handsome attacking midfielder Juan Mata from Newcastle for 24 million pounds" reads the new announcement on Chelsea's official website. Mata used to be a player for the Blues, but was transferred to Manchester United for 37M pounds in January 2014. He was then transferred to Newcastle, where he played a vital role in their attack. Now the prodigal son has returned, and joins the likes of Eden Hazard, Oscar, and Diego Costa in a terrifying Chelsea attacking side. Our correspondent asked Chairman Nate Kronos a few questions:

Reporter: What did you think when Jose said that he wanted to bring in Juan?

Kronos:
At first, I was skeptical. Why would we need another attacking midfielder? We already had Hazard, Oscar, and more. But Jose convinced be how quality of a player he is and how extremely attractive he is, and 25 m is an absolute steal!

Reporter: Your side has an abundance of central and attacking midfielders. Why is that? Are you planning to offload anyone?

Kronos: Jose and I believe that we need to dominate the midfield. We want to have only the best players when going forward in attack. But some players may leave if we receive the right offers. However, there are no first team players that we are trying to sell.

Last edited:
View attachment 682580

Chelsea announce Stamford Bridge return for Mata
View attachment 682576

"The board at Chelsea FC is delighted to announce that we have signed handsome attacking midfielder Juan Mata from Newcastle for 24 million pounds" reads the new announcement on Chelsea's official website. Mata used to be a player for the Blues, but was transferred to Manchester United for 37M pounds in January 2014. He was then transferred to Newcastle, where he played a vital role in their attack. Now the prodigal son has returned, and joins the likes of Eden Hazard, Oscar, and Diego Costa in a terrifying Chelsea attacking side. Our correspondent asked Chairman Nate Kronos a few questions:

Reporter: What did you think when Jose said that he wanted to bring in Juan?

Kronos:
At first, I was skeptical. Why would we need another attacking midfielder? We already had Hazard, Oscar, and more. But Jose convinced be how quality of a player he is and how extremely attractive he is, and 25 m is an absolute steal!

Reporter: Your side has an abundance of central and attacking midfielders. Why is that? Are you planning to offload anyone?

Kronos: Jose and I believe that we need to dominate the midfield. We want to have only the best players when going forward in attack. But some players may leave if we receive the right offers. However, there are no first team players that we are trying to sell.

This is why I needed Leeds. ;(

A few people will be getting the boot today so some will come available unless you want to take one of the Championship sides that got promoted godfish put that down one or two pages back

I shall wait and see if anyone gets da boot! :D
If not i shall take a new team :D :p

Want To Fight For The Title?
You Do? Then You Must Buy These Players*

Micah Richards - D(RC) - 13,000,000

Bruno Zuculini - DM, M (C) - 6,000,000

Jack Rodwell - DM, M (C) - 10,000,000

Fernandinho - DM, M (C), AMR - 9,000,000

Yaya Toure - DM, M/AM (C) - 15,000,000

Scott Sinclair - M (L), AM (RLC), ST (C) - 3,500,000

John Guidetti - ST (C) - 10,000,000

Javi Garcia - D (C), DM, M (C) - 7,500,000

Jesus Navas - M/AM (R) - 6,500,000

Alvaro Negredo - ST (C) - 13,000,000

*All players are also available for loan, but only with a buy now clause.
*All transfer fees are negotiable

PM or send me an email*
*email is [email protected]

Evertons-new-crest-008.jpg

Everton announce 2 departures and new assistant manager

Newscaster- Today, Everton announce the departures of two of their players. Gareth Barry and Ashley Young leave for Leicester City for 1.75 million and 2 million respectively. We acknowledge the contributions of both players towards the success of the club and wish them all the best in their future endeavours. Now we go to Chairman Paul Scholes who wishes to offer some insight to fans as to why the decision has been made:

Paul Scholes- Gareth Barry has been a fantastic player for the club in the 4 seasons he has been here. Even last season, he proved he has much to offer, scoring 8 goals and having 5 assists to his name in 37 appearances. However, we do have to acknowledge that it is time for the new generation to take over, and 27 year old Radja Nainggolan and 22 year old Lucas Silva will now be our main Centre Midfield pairing. Even if he is 34 this year, I believe Gareth Barry still has much to offer to Leicester City and will continue to contribute to football and inspire the younger generation.

As for Ashley Young, we signed him on a free transfer last season after he was released by Manchester United and he made 8 appearances overall, scoring 4 goals and bagging 1 assist. Although he was unable to break into the first team, i would like to say he is a class winger and would also like to wish him luck at his new club, where he will surely be a key player.

Newscaster- Also, Everton has announced that they have hired a new assistant manager, and from Manchester City, no less. Former Man City Under-18s manager James Wilcox joins for a estimated compensation of 400k.

leedsunitedandproud, I can do some interviews too. Then there's more newspaper or smth than one.

View attachment 338740

Two new faces set to light up Old Trafford

Manchester United have announced the signing of Raheem Sterling and James Ward-Prowse who both join from Chelsea FC. The deal to bring them in involved both cash and players going the other day in what could be one of the largest deals done this summer. Manchester United chairman Gonzalo Flores confirmed that the deal to bring these 2 in involved £15 Million going to Chelsea along with Timo Werner and Niklas Sule. This is what the Man Utd chairman had to say on the transfer.

“While I liked both Werner and Sule I felt the team would benefit from this transfer immensely and I just couldn’t turn down the chance to bring in two young exciting English players. I am now looking to trim the squad down a bit by selling a couple of players and I am hoping I can get some transfers done soon.”

View attachment 682623

Two new faces set to light up Old Trafford

Manchester United have announced the signing of Raheem Sterling and James Ward-Prowse who both join from Chelsea FC. The deal to bring them in involved both cash and players going the other day in what could be one of the largest deals done this summer. Manchester United chairman Gonzalo Flores confirmed that the deal to bring these 2 in involved £15 Million going to Chelsea along with Timo Werner and Niklas Sule. This is what the Man Utd chairman had to say on the transfer.

“While I liked both Werner and Sule I felt the team would benefit from this transfer immensely and I just couldn’t turn down the chance to bring in two young exciting English players. I am now looking to trim the squad down a bit by selling a couple of players and I am hoping I can get some transfers done soon.”

Sterling the traitor...

Crystal Palace has left the game due to exams

Spurs owner has been removed as he hasn't done one post since joining

Back