English Premier League Chairman Game

Has the game been simed to 31st July yet? As want to know what players have come in and what players are needed before sending transfer requests lol.

View attachment 338704
Today Spurs announce the assignment of Nathan Baker as the club's new chairman.
Following a press conference Baker would like to make the fans aware that he is ready to bring Trophies to the club. He claims their will be high activity in the transfer market, both in and out. He stated ' I want to make Spurs the best team in English Football, And i will stop at nothing to make that happen'

Any enquiries please contact: n[email protected]

Last edited:
West Ham Takevoer

View attachment 338700

Following the arrival of a new chairman in Tottenham today, staying in London there is another as we welcome Brad Eastham to the Hammers, the new chairman has purchased the club and will take complete control straight away.

Brad Eastham could not be contacted to answer some questions right now but a press conference has been lined up for tomorrow to answer any questions.

Until then, any chairman wishing to contact Brad Eastham can do so by emailing: [email protected]

leeds whats the title of the message to send to you to confirm transfer again.

View attachment 682864
Welcome to another interview, this time it is Aston Villa Chairman Tom Brown

How are you today?
Hello James, I am very well thank-you, may i add it's a pleasure to speak to you today.

How did you feel the season went as a whole?
Well, i feel the season has been a huge success for this football club. At christmas, it looked like we had yet another relegation battle on our hands, but we really kicked on after January, with some great great wins along the way. Zola has done a magnificent job so far at Villa, and i'm a real admirer of his 5-3-2 formation. This season saw some huge players come to Villa Park aswell, seeing players like Emre Can and Vincent Kompany in a villa shirt is like dreaming.

Are you happy with Europa League for gutted you didn't get Champions league, despite beign 15th at one point (Aston Villa)
Yes James, i'm over the moon with Europa League. Me and my board of directors were gutted to go out so early in the first knockout round last season, and I really thought it would be at least 3 years before this club could battle within Europe, but i'm so pleased we're ahead of my expectations. It was a great, great journey to be involved in on the push for 4th place, and i'm sure many people will agree with me that if we'd have got it, we would've certainly deserved it.

What are your plans for the next season? Where do you want to finish next year?
Well, my first plan for the next season is to streamline the squad. It's very big at the moment and we have some talent sitting in the U21's. Once that is done me and Zola can sit down and start looking at ways to improve the squad. In a quick text convo with Gianfranco earlier today, i voiced my concerns over Lowton at right back, perhaps being at fault for a lot of our goals last season, but Zola was quick to reply that he has full faith in the lad, and I listen to Zola's opinions over mine as he works with them everyday! *chuckles*. Once we have a squad we feel is good enough, I feel we can make a big push to get into the top 4 next season. The league is wide open at the moment, anyone could finish anywhere, and i want to take full advantage of this!

Who do you feel are rivals to your ambitions for next season?
Well James, there are a lot of rivals for the top 4, as i said its more wide open than ever! There are at least 8 teams who remit a place. Liverpool under Lampard next season will sure to be a force, while the mega strong squads of Champions Arsenal, United and Chelsea are something to take into account. But with a midfield which includes gems as Can and Goretzka, and a striking line that boasts Austin and Hernandez, i'm very confident we can take that extra step.

Is there one Chairman you don't like?
Haha, good question James. I hate to be boring here, but i get on with all chairmen very well, some are much better to work with than others, but all of them have been a delight to contact when needed.

Is there any chairmen in particular you feel you get along with?
I would like to think i get along with a lot of chairmen. I've have very pleasurable dealings with the new Norwich chairman, as I really tried to help him out when he was at Forest. I also have a very good relationship with the chairman of Manchester City. We get along very well, as can be seen with the deals between us.

Are you satisfied with the performance of your manager so far?
Yes, i'm very satisfied with the performance of Gianfranco so far and he knows this. When he took over the club last January we were bottom of the Premier League, bookies favourites to go down. But in just over 18 months he has turned us into a side challenging for qualification to the Champions League. I couldn't have dreamt it to go any better. He doesn't demand any transfer funds, and always comes to me with players we can sign or sell. We have a fantastic working relationship, and an off the pitch relationship that often see's us and the families spending days together! He really will be at Aston Villa for years to come.

I heard rumours you wanted to bring Frank Lampard to Villa is this true?
No James, i did not want to bring Frank Lampard to Villa. He did contact me though, saying his position at Newcastle was in doubt, but i was very quick to put him in place that Zola's job is untouchable at the moment. He passed on his congratulations to Zola for doing such a good job.

What do you think of Frank Lampard moving from Newcastle to Liverpool?
I think it's a bit of weird one to be honest. He's just secured Champions League football at Newcastle, a journey that any manager would've loved to take them down, and he's chucked it all away for a move to Liverpool. Don't get me wrong Liverpool are a huge, fantastic club, but to me, it looks like he couldve been largely succesfull at newcastle. But James, we dont really know what happened behind the scenes!

Have you got anything you want to say to the fans or fellow chairmen?
I'd like to thank all the fans of this club for being so supportive over the last year and a half since i took charge. I know they werent happy with the previous regime, so i hope they are happy with me. Ticket sales are up after i made them much cheaper, and so is the success of the team. There are big times to come at Villa Park.

Thanks for your time Tom, been a pleasure talking to you!
Thanks for taking the time to come and interview me today, James, and I hope to speak to you soon.

Tom Brown
Aston Villa Chairman

View attachment 682867
Next up was Liverpool Chairman Mr Fish, this is what he had to say, including some very tasty gossip about a rivalry with another chairman!

How are you today?
Relaxed, finally get a break after a tough season.

How did you feel the season went as a whole?
A bit meh, we really should have done better. Two managers paid for a lack of Europe, and we expect our new one to do better.

What are your plans for the next season? Where do you want to finish next year?
Definitely want Europe, top 4 preferable.

Who do you feel are rivals to your ambitions for next season?
Everton, Newcastle, Villa, Soton. They'll be pushing for it, we need to push harder.

Do you think Arsenal will manage to keep their title next year?
Nope, it'll be Chelsea if anyone next time out.

Can you elaborate on your hatred for Leicester City chairman
Hatred is a strong word, I dislike him yes, but not hate. Either way, shouldn't have messed my transfer plans around.

Are you happy they got relegated
Absolutely - They should have bought Sinclair, shouldn't they?

Is there any other chairmen? that you dislike?
Not yet, but there is still time.

Who was your player of the season?
Daniel Sturridge, just shades it from Coutinho

How long will you give Frank if he does not live up to the expectations he set at Newcastle?
Give him a chance, we only just hired him! He's certainly got this season effectively as a freebie, we need to rebuild.

In terms of transfers, who will be running the day to day business of the club, you or Frank?
Me as a general rule, but it will be a combined effort.

Is there any questions you would like me to ask any of the other chairmen?
I would like to ask the 3 other clubs who were interested in signing Kayode in January what their thoughts are on the transfer!

Thanks for your time Mr Fish and I hope your season is a fruitful one.

Back