English Premier League Chairman Game

Tomorrow I will go to July 31st. Then Saturday the window will close at 6pm but I am not sure if I will be busy

ALSO PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU USE THE FOLLOWING TITLES FOR EMAILS

C2C COMPLETED TRANSFERS SUMMER 2015
FGN/DOM TRANSFER BIDS SUMMER 2015

I'm not on drop box but right click and click view deleted files and then the one that has "but" on the end and click restore

It looks like Mourinho took the FC Bayern approach of playing 11 midfielders...

Key performances 2014-2015 (5-8)

This season was extremely exciting, with underdogs, overachievers, drama, and of course the fight for fourth place. Each team had there share of talented players, and here we'll go over one for each team, going from the top of the table to the bottom.

Manchester United
David De Gea - The young spanish goalkeeper, a solid wall in the defence. Coming in fifth for clean sheets in the Premier League, De Gea had 15 clean sheets in the 31 games that he played, and only conceded 20 goals. Not only did he have a really solid defencive showing, his distributing was fantastic. The keeper attempted 897 passes, completing 807 of them. That's 89%!

Hull City
Eric Mathoho - Man mountain center back for Hull, he comes in at a towering 6'6" (198 cm)!!! He was extremely consistent throughout the season, averaging 3.16 tackles per 90 minutes. He successfully tackled 83 times in his 31 games, ending with an 86% tackle success rate. Having only a remarkable two yellow cards, he showed that he was a very disciplined player. He got 5 player of the match awards at center back, a truly remarkable feat.

Aston Villa
Tim Krul - The year of the defence continues with goalkeeper Tim Krul. Arriving on a free from Newcastle this season, Krul has shown his worth with a remarkable 17 clean sheets in his 37 appearances (45%). He only conceded 30 goals in the Premier League, less than one per game. His distribution was decent, with an 84% pass completion, but his shot stopping and consistency is where he really shined.

Liverpool
Coutinho - In a disappointing season for Liverpool, Coutinho stood out in the midfield. He was both scored with his 13 goal haul (one from a penalty), and had a remarkable 12 assists. His passing was very reliable, with three out of every four passes finding his target. He was dribbling through opponents all over the place with 3.3 dribbles/90 minutes. He even helped out in defence, with 2.03 tackles/90 minutes.

Will be trying to get a few more updates in and remember whenever you sign a player announce it:) I will be when I get a chance

Back