Sorry about finances as I can't get on laptop atm, also I only roughly remember Man City's and this won't help at all but Newcastle's finance is in the region of 20-40m

I'll do a league and finances update in the next 20-30 mins?

I'll do a league and finances update in the next 20-30 mins?

could you help me with this aswell please???

Can anyone email me SS's of the spurs team & u21's and finances please, i currently dont have accsess to FM

Any help will be much appreciated and go along way in forming a relationship between us which in turn will make transfer dealings easier... if you catch my drift
smile.gif

View attachment 682627

Newcastle Transfer List:

Alessio Cerci: 5.5m
Juan Fernando Quintero: 15m (Can be reduced with players added on) (Same as Shaarawy)
Mikel Arteta: 1m
Rob Elliot: 1.1m
Stephan El Shaarawy (Wouldn't fit into tactic) : 27.5m (Same as Quintero about adding players)
Enquire for one of my CM's (Bridcutt, Yacob)
Anyone in U21 or 18: Loan

Wait, did the pc just fire Adkins for starting off 0-1-2 and hire Huub Stevens? What am I supposed to do? Act like I did it or just ignore it?

Also, I don't think I have the updated save.

Last edited:
View attachment 338510

Manchester United Transfer List

The new transfer list for the 31st August has been released by Manchester United.

Anders Lindegaard £1 Million
Anthony Knockaert £7.5 Million
Ander Herrera £20 Million

Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg Loan
Marco Verratti Loan
James Ward-Prowse Loan

For those interested in the loan players I would want the option to recall them in January if I wish and I also will only loan the player out if I feel they will get regular first team football at your team.

If you are interested in anyone, get in contact.

Gonzalo Flores
Manchester United Chairman

Unfortunately there is not much I can actually do. You can bring in someone else though if it is realistic

And if I'm not answering requests it's because I am not on the save atm. I have just got in and relaxing a bit I will do them all later though and I'm quite frankly too busy to do too bits of work at once

View attachment 683166
Today we had world famous ex-midfielder Frank Lampard in our studio again explaining his transfers and actions.

Thanks for agreeing to give us another interview. It’s been a month since we last met.

You sold Carlos Vela to Sevilla for 12 million. It is regarded by the fans as a very poor piece of business. What do you have to say for in your defence?

It is in fact very good business for the club, he wouldn't get much game time for the club and we felt it was time for him to move on, he's a special talent and he needs to play and he wouldn't get that with Reus ahead of him.

Why did you decide to buy Mario Balotelli for almost 20 million pounds? It seems like a waste, because he hasn’t done nothing in his stay in Milan. He played 44 games, scored 11 goals and gave 5 assists. Just seems a a very poor transfer. Why, just why did you buy him? (EDIT: Question was sent by a Liverpool fan club)
He is a fantastic player, he will get us goals. He is also a really good back up option to have, it is no secret Sturridge is our best striker and Balotelli will prove to be good back up and maybe even force Sturridge out of the side.

It is your first year here in Livepool but already you have spent more that 120 million £. Does Mr.Fish really have that kind of money after a season with almost no income?
The reason why I managed to spend this much is obviously because Liverpool are a big club with good sponsorship deals, when I joined the club they had almost 90m in balance, with managing player sales of almost 60m as well and thanks to our owner who gave me a very nice budget it allowed me to make more movement in the window. I wouldn't do anything to affect Liverpool's finances and we decided to structure our bids with sensible installments.

Will there be any youngsters this season, who you will give a chance to break into the first squad?
Goretzka, Ibe and Suso are three people should definitely keep an eye on

Last season you were definitely very interested in signing Kennedy Kayode, a Nigerian winger. But Liverpool snatched him away. Is that one of the reasons you Joined Liverpool?
He is a fantastic player, I missed the chance to manage him before and now I hope I can help him progress and become a world class player, it is one of the reasons why I joined Liverpool but there are many reasons why I decided to join

You have moved Liverpool’s last seasons main right defender (Glen Johnson) to the reserves. Can we expect to see him leave Liverpool this transfer window?
Johnson is a good player for any team but we want to bring up some younger players and I believe Peruzzi and Flanagan are better options than Glen at this point, if a good offer comes in we will see what will happen but I have no intention to sell him at this time in case one get's an injury

Thank you again for joining me. May you have a good season ahead of you.
Thank you it was a pleasure

I've spent a week with no TV or Internet, anyone want to give me the quick version of what I missed? I don't really fancy reading through 80 odd pages now, maybe later if I get bored.