alvaro negrado in for 11.75m
jesus navas in for 4.75m
javi garcia in for 4.5m
fernandinho in for 7m
cabellero in for 2m (from man city)

Don't remember who sent comfirmation, so these are comfirmed from my side.
how could you forget i like buy all of them :p

I have a few rules I need to point out about debt.

- if you go -10m or less in debt you will be placed under a transfer embargo until you are back in profit.

- if you go -20m or less in debt you will be placed under a one window transfer embargo

- if you go -30m or less in debt you will be paced under a two window transfer embargo.

- and so on.

- if your club goes in administration and get sold you will be removed from the game

- edit: I may do something different and I will give out an appropriate punishment for people going in debt as lesser clubs may not have that many players with great value

Last edited:
View attachment 338343

Last hour transfer list

With the transfer window in its last hour this is the last transfer list that will be released.

Anders Lindegaard £1 Million
Anthony Knockaert £5 Million
Ander Herrera £20 Million

Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg Loan - No Fee

If you are interested in anyone then get in contact soon. I will need to finalise my transfers by 14:45 British time to give myself a few minutes to confirm my own transfers.

Will be attempting tonight, will be watching a film tonight with my girlfriend. Apparently I spend too much time on FM, I don't deny those allegations

A hint? The same as last time you uploaded the save

One team has 4 free transfers and have been accepted you must now choose one you want to decline. All details will be up shortly

I have a few rules I need to point out about debt.

- if you go -10m or less in debt you will be placed under a transfer embargo until you are back in profit.

- if you go -20m or less in debt you will be placed under a one window transfer embargo

- if you go -30m or less in debt you will be paced under a two window transfer embargo.

- and so on.

- if your club goes in administration and get sold you will be removed from the game

- edit: I may do something different and I will give out an appropriate punishment for people going in debt as lesser clubs may not have that many players with great value

Maybe, rather than judging it solely on budget, assess whether the debt was actually avoidable or not, i.e transfer window net spend - spending more than their means