I've spent a week with no TV or Internet, anyone want to give me the quick version of what I missed? I don't really fancy reading through 80 odd pages now, maybe later if I get bored.

Liverpool owner Leicester owner bust up.

Arsenal won the league
Man City finish 10th
Newcastle finished 4th
Everton 3rd
Chelsea blew away a comfortable lead at the top and finished 2nd
Man Utd finished 5th

I think Swansea finished above the relegation spots but I may be wrong

Just download the save and see for yourself ;)

If my new loan signings don't get me out the relegation zone then nothing will

Liverpool owner Leicester owner bust up.

Arsenal won the league
Man City finish 10th
Newcastle finished 4th
Everton 3rd
Chelsea blew away a comfortable lead at the top and finished 2nd
Man Utd finished 5th

I think Swansea finished above the relegation spots but I may be wrong

Leicester Palace and Forest went down

Out of interest would anyone be interested in running a chairman game? I would love to be able to participate in one without having to run it as well :p

If I had the in game editor, I would try my best to do one.

Ah that's a shame :(

I would like to run that or one of them games where everyone gets given a number and pick a player for their team in correspondance to the order that they are given. Either that or when you get people biddings on players. Might start one like that up as I can sort that out on the normal editor before the game starts

Could combine that with a chairman game so everyone starts with a random group of players from the start. could be quite interesting

View attachment 338480
An Average Time of Things
Aston Villa have had an average time of life of the new season. So far Villa have successfully qualified through into the Europa League group stage, but are winless in the Premier League.
In the Europa League qualifiers we were drew Viking in the 3rd round, we beat them 9-0 on aggregate with Austin getting 5 and Hernandez getting 3 over the two legs. We then faced Motherwell in the final round before the group stage beating them 4-0 on aggregate. Hernandez and Austin both shared with 2 goals each. We have a relatively easy group being drawn with OM, Tel-Aviv and Omonoia.
We had a tough start to the Premier League away at Anfield, where we lost 3-0. We then had 2 consecutive 1-1 draws at home to Spurs, and away to Huddersfield, leaving us winless with August. Hopefully this can improve over the coming months.
On a transfer front, we have let Delph, Baker and Ignovski go for 7m all together, and have bought in Karim Rekik from City for a fee of 6.5m.

p.s. Sorry my update isnt as detailed as before, im very very very busy at the moment!

Sorry for the questions, but did Newcastle reach the CL Group Stages?

Sorry for the questions, but did Newcastle reach the CL Group Stages?

You lost to Valencia on penalties in the end. You won the first leg 1-0 then lost the second one 1-0. You drop into the Europa league groups where you have Lille, Sheriff and Rayo now.

View attachment 338473

Late Transfer news from Old Trafford

Manchester United have announced late transfer news as 2 youngsters leave the club on loan. The first loan agreed was for James Ward-Prowse to Norwich. He has left to gain first team football after coming in earlier this summer from Chelsea. The other player to leave on loan was Marco Verratti who has joined Aston Villa until at least January. Again another summer signing who has left to gain first team experience and to continue his development. There was a lot of interest in both players so Gonzalo Flores will be hoping that he has chosen the right clubs for his young players to join to gain valuable first team experience.

Flores has released an updated transfer list that has lowered asking prices and removed players that have moved on.

Anders Lindegaard £1 Million
Anthony Knockaert £5 Million
Ander Herrera £20 Million

Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg Loan

Don't know if ill be on my computer come deadline but should have my phone on me at all times

alvaro negrado in for 11.75m
jesus navas in for 4.75m
javi garcia in for 4.5m
fernandinho in for 7m
cabellero in for 2m (from man city)

Don't remember who sent comfirmation, so these are comfirmed from my side.

alvaro negrado in for 11.75m
jesus navas in for 4.75m
javi garcia in for 4.5m
fernandinho in for 7m
cabellero in for 2m (from man city)

Don't remember who sent comfirmation, so these are comfirmed from my side.
Thanks I found all confirmation but one so I will just email the person :)