View attachment 338323
Leicester placed under transfer embargo

Leicester City have been faced under a transfer embargo after a breach of the FFP rules, they will continue to remain under a transfer embargo until there debt has been wiped clean

Last edited:
Slightly late C2C transfer update :p
Everton Transfer Frenzy

Evertons-new-crest-008.jpg

The Scholes Tales Blog Post: 31 August 2015

After a quiet January window, I led Everton back to busy ways in the Summer transfer window. Off the back of the sale of John Stones to rivals Man City for 35 million, my team and I moved into hyper mode. The sale granted us lots of extra cash to improve essential positions in the team, while this extra cash flow also granted us some wriggle space to sell of some of our deadwood knowing we will be able to replace them with better players. Anyway, lets get into our transfer dealings so far:

Beginning with, of course, the biggest move of Everton in a long time, and the 2nd biggest move of this window so far behind Marco Reus... John Stones moving for 35 million to Man City! Although Stones was essential in keeping the opposition strikers at bay last season, Martinez decided that 35 million was too much to refuse and accepted the offer. I myself am not too pleased with the deal as I liked Stones and his sale to a Premier League club almost meant that we would be seeing more of him, this time playing against us :(

Long-serving player and established central midefielder Gareth Barry left for Leicester along with winger Ashley Young for a combined fee of 3.75 million.

Also, fringe players Luke Garbutt and Junior also left for Fulham for 950k and QPR for 400k respectively. These players were not exactly the brightest shining stars and it might have been best for both parties for them to have left for greener pastures, while we get rid of their wages and get some more cash.

As for players coming in, Aiden Mcgeady leaves Goodison Park in a straight player swap for Jordan Obita from Reading. This will hopefully solve the left-back crisis we have had ever since Martinez sold Baines off to Arsenal. Mcgeady was not an essential player with all the quality we have on the wings so I would look upon this deal very favorably.

We also signed Andros Townsend from Tottenham for a cut-price 3.5 million. This is a bargain in my opinion and we are privileged to have such a talented winger amidst our ranks to replace Mcgeady. I have a very good working relationship with the Tottenham Chairman and this was a great help in out negotiations.

Stayed tuned as there surely will be more deals as we look to buff up the squad for Champions League football this season and hopefully many to come.

Can I be a pain and ask who I got signed from 31th please?

Was it me who had 4 free transfers accepted if so I want to let go manolev

Thought it might have been. No where near my laptop atm lol

Uploading a file to make sure things are right:)

edit grealish loan has gone through, I put it through after I saved the game

Southampton Transfer & Season Update

View attachment 683678

The saints have been busy this summer window with a lot of changes both going out and coming in.

Firstly, we have an amazing 12 new players which have entered the ranks of Southampton this year! We have Anthony Harvey comes in for £1m from Championship side Wigan a 16 year old english striker. Nathan Baker and Aleksandar Ignjovski come in from Aston Villa on a cheap fee for both players. While Baker is aimed to be a great back-up or starter for the future, Ignjovski came in to help cover the DMC role. Austrian Captain Christian Fuch comes in on a free from Schalke due to his contract running out. Saints striker Pelle returns from Newcastle after an unsuccessful loan and he said to be ready start the new season. Nathaniel Chalobah comes in from Chelsea on a loan deal for cover within the season, the future star can play DC/DMC/MC. Joe Allen comes in from Liverpool for a record fee of £13.5m where fans are excited to see if Allen can take the bull by the horns and help push then club up the table rather than downwards. Connor Mahoney signs for £1.5m from Blackburn, bit confused as Mahoney doesn't play in the position required by the saints manager but will be a good player and coming in cheap so could be used as a profit in the future. Jack Rodwell comes in from Man City and slots right into the middle of the park hoping to impress after a poor few seasons not breaking into the first team. 3 young stars also join Southampton for a total of £2.5m which included, Kepa Arrizabalaga from Atheltic on a free an 20 year old spainish goalkeeping talent, Kris Allen from former premiership side Crystal Palace for £425k who is a U20 Canadian skillful central midfielder and an attacking Left Back from Argentine Giants Boca for £2m named Jose Luis Cisterna.

On the downside, 3 first team players have left the squad which were. James Ward-Prowse has moved after a deal with Chelsea in the first season and completing his move after his 2 year loan. After struggling to keep hold of him fighting off the likes of Barcelona, Victor Wanyama has been sold to French side OM for a fee of £13m which is a shame and should of been more for the talent the player has. Lastly, Emmanuel Mayuka has made a move to Reading due to not been able to break into the first 11 for the past few seasons making only 9 appearances with 3 goals.

Saints chairman has sent out a little statement on the clubs website saying; "It has been a hard few months for us deciding which way the club is going and what way the club has to go next. We have sold a number of first team players over the past few season since I've been here and it has seemed to have effected moral of the other players as we haven't played nearly as good as we would of liked to this season so far. We are expecting the worst this year and are looking to fight against relegation hence why we have tried to offload the star players who are on high wage to try and get away with losses at the end of the season. On the up side, I am delighted with the progress we have made by bringing on some very bright young talent the footballing world has to offer and in time with these players getting better and better will bring us back up the top flight and fight against the big boys."

When asked about the future of manager Koeman the chairman had this to say. "He knows his place in this club and he knows this season will be make or break, if he doesn't impress me this year he will be removed."

How did September go? Find out in 15 minutes as the file is uploading!

October will be next!

Anyone willing to do a whole league update when October file has come out?

Or do one for both?

I've just noticed that Javi Martinez is not registered for the premier league. That surely wasnt the managers choice as he has spaces available to register more players. Is there anything you can do about this?

I've just noticed that Javi Martinez is not registered for the premier league. That surely wasnt the managers choice as he has spaces available to register more players. Is there anything you can do about this?

That's odd I will do. I thought it was still deadline day when I did it :/ I'll take a look

That's odd I will do. I thought it was still deadline day when I did it :/ I'll take a look

If it was a smaller player than I would be fine if the manager didnt register them but I cant imagine any manager would not register Javi Martinez when they could. Thankfully it hasnt cost me anything so far.