If you continue past deadline day is he still unregistered?

I am on the 30th September update and he is not registered for the league. He is registered for the Europa league though so I dont really understand what has happened.

Ah balls, don't have time to do last game which is on the 31st I will upload save and do the next game in the next update

I'll have my summer - October update in tomorrow, busy couple of days

Sorry guys I haven't been able to update for a while, but here it goes

View attachment 338205

Chelsea have busy window

In
Serge Aurier - Ivory Coast right back coming in from PSG for 13.5M, he is looking to be the long-term starter at right-back for Chelsea. However, an issue with registration leaves him unable to play this season (Can you fix this? I may just have too many players, with some useless ones registered :( )

Niklas Sule - Another young player, looking to take over for Cahill as he gets older. He is not the quickest of center backs, but the speed of Kurt Zouma next to him should make up for that. Also, he has massive height. He came in on a swap deal with Manchester United.

Timo Werner - A striker that is 19, he looks to be a replacement for the retired Didier Drogba. He's extremely quick, and will hopefully lead the line for years to come. Also came in on said swap deal with United.

Bruno Zuculini - Another young player, he failed to make his mark at Manchester City, so he came to Chelsea for around 5 to 6 million. As Chelsea has been missing a solid defensively-minded midfielder, he comes as backup to add another role to Mourinho's options.

Carlos Ferrera (regen) - An 18 year old Argentinian goalkeeper, coming from Boca Juniors, he was immediately sent out on loan to Cyprus side Omonoia. Has some potential, but will never replace Courtois.

Tomislav Susnjara (regen) - A 17-year-old Croatian right winger coming from Barcelona B. He is very speedy, and very technically gifted. Has tons of potential, but won't see first-team playing time for a few years.

Micheal Bleasdale (regen) - A 16-year-old english striker. He came from Crystal Palace for 4.6 Million. He is extremely quick, and will fill the homegrown player quota for the squad.

James Ward-Prowse - The English wonderkid that everyone knows about. He arrived on a free, and immediately left to Manchester United in a swap deal.

Martin Skrtel - Came in from Newcastle as part of a swap deal (unknown to the chairman, Kronos). So was immediately sold off to Leicester for 1.5 Million.

Out

Oriol Romeu - Not-so-young defensive midfielder left to Barcelona for 3.8M.

Stefan Savic - A center back that failed to break into the first team, he went to newcastle for 5.75 Million, with Skrtel coming the other way.

Raheem Sterling - A shock to many as he arrived for 25 million the year before. He was sold to Manchester United as part of a swap deal. Many believe that it was to make room for Mata to play in the squad.

Willian - Right winger who was sold to Championship side Leicester in a shocking deal. 27M spent by the lower-league side actually left them in debt. They have to get up quickly it seems.

Loans - Van Ginkel and Grealish go out to Norwich and Leicester respectively, along with Chalobah to Southampton.

Fixtures
A fantastic start to the season, with no losses in any competition besides the Community Shield.

9/8/2015 - Chelsea 2 - 3 Arsenal (Community Shield) - A close defeat, with Diego Costa and Eden Hazard scoring.

15/8/2015 - Huddersfield 3 - 5 Chelsea - A goal bonanza on the opening day, Diego Costa nets himself a brace against the newly-promoted side, along with goals from Filipe, Gary Cahill, and new signing Juan Mata

22/8/2015 - Chelsea 5 - 1 Watford - Another 5 goal game for Chelsea, their attacking prowess showing, with a Diego Costa hat trick, and goals from Oscar and Eden Hazard.

29/8/2015 - Southampton 1 - 3 Chelsea - Goals from Diego Costa, Gary Cahill, and Oscar as Chelsea breeze past Southampton to get the 3 points.

12/9/2015 - Chelsea 2 - 0 Stoke - Chelsea's first clean sheet of the season, as Costa continues his scoring, and a goal from young center back Kurt Zouma.

16/9/2015 - Sion 0 - 2 Chelsea (Champions League) - An easy win for Chelsea with Mata and Filipe on the scoresheet.

19/9/2015 - Norwich 1 - 4 Chelsea - Diego Costa continues his impressive run by scoring two more. Goals from Fabregas and Zouma help along the way.

23/9/2015 - Chelsea 4 - 1 Hull (Capital One Cup) - Chelsea don't seem to be able to get a clean sheet, but with two goals from Eden Hazard, one from Salah, and another from Schurrle, it doesn't matter.

26/9/2015 - Chelsea 3 - 1 Reading - Goals from Costa, Ramires and Oscar get the three points.

29/9/2015 - Chelsea 3 - 0 Celtic - A brace from Juan Mata, and another goal for Eden Hazard help Chelsea breeze pass Scottish side Celtic

Looks like deadline transfers have had a registration glitch, I will sort them tomorrow, any pm's/mails I will reply to tomorrow

View attachment 338088
James Roots - A Chairman's Blog

Welcome to my first blog of the new season.

I don't know why I saved this picture of Captain Canary with his thumbs up, thumbs down would be more appropriate. Still without a point the the league, still only have Southampton below us despite having a really successful window. I signed 3 players on frees, Daniel Agger, Yoan Gourcuff and Ognjen Vranjes all of whom provide some experience to go with the youngsters I have brought in. To go along with Henriquez, arriving on loan was James Ward Prowse, Otavio, Andre Wisom, Marco Van Ginkel and Marco Benassi. All of these players are on the cusps of the first team at their respective clubs so I am delighted to have brought them in. I just don't understand why my team aren't producing the goods on the pitch. Maybe its the manager? I am not sure but I will give Adams a chance until January although it could be too late. Neil now has an abundance of young talent mixed with experience so there is no reason for him to be failing.

That was the original plan, but I could either set this up or do my Liverpool press release. I decided that the press release should take priority
Okay, I wasn't bothered which was first I would trust you to do a press release either way