Okay, I wasn't bothered which was first I would trust you to do a press release either way

Haha, it's not so much that, as just a lack of time. However, I'll try get it out tonight if the timing allows for it, or for the file to be ready

Last edited:
View attachment 338062

Reading FC Transfers

We here at Reading FC would like to take the time to fill everyone in on the recent changes we have undergone. First, we sadly parted ways with Nigel Adkins after disagreements on the direction the team was headed. However, we are ecstatic to introduce Huub Stevens as our new manager. He brings along with him a storied career: winning the eredivisie and dutch super cup with Ajax several decades apart, 2 german cups and the '97 Europa League with Schalke 04, the german league cup with Hertha BSC, helped FC Koln win the German Second league and most recently helped RB Salzburg win the Austrian Premier Division. We hope he can bring that same success to us.

Next, we would like to the announce the player swap with Everton. Jordan Obita has gone to Everton in exchange for Aiden McGeady. McGeady provides us with winnig experience having played for Celtic from 2002-2010, winning 3 Scottish Premierships, 2 Scottish Cups and 1 Scottish League Cup. We are excited for him to be here and help lead the way to victory for us.

Now, we would like to introduce another former Everton player, Shane Duffy, who we signed on a free transfer. We believe he will provide us with not only talent but depth at the backline.

And finally, we introduce Emmanuel Mayuka, striker from Southampton who we purchased for 2 million. We hope he will bloom into a talented striker for us and provide us with many goals in the future.

That's all for today. Thank you for reading.

Gonna look at every deadline transfer today and see how many were unregistered and will begin playing qfrwr

Gonna look at every deadline transfer today and see how many were unregistered and will begin playing qfrwr

May it be worth dropping our deadline day a couple of days before the actual one on the file? Should allow for the fact that the manager can then register the players

May it be worth dropping our deadline day a couple of days before the actual one on the file? Should allow for the fact that the manager can then register the players
I was gonna do 31st August which was a day before the end of the window but I stupidly clicked continue and didn't realise

Hmm that's odd so it saying it's still the old version I'll have a look when I'm back has any file been deleted?