I am glad to see the December update. I was never able to get onto the October Update so I wasnt able to write anything about it. I will try to cover everything in the December update post.

You couldnt email me a pic of spurs transfers in and out please so i can do my transfer statement. i havent got access ATM

Many thanks :)

View attachment 337764

Consistency is the key

Manchester United have won all but 2 of their games as we approach the end of October. Both of these games were against Tottenham Hotspurs in the Premier league and in the Capital One Cup. Going out of the Capital One Cup in the first round has cleared Man Utd’s schedule and they have been able to take advantage of this by winning every game since the loss in the cup which means they are currently on a 6 game win streak in all competitions.

In the Premier League Man Utd have played 9 and won 8 which include a vital 3-2 victory over rivals Liverpool at Old Trafford and a deserved 1-0 win over Stoke at the Brittannia. The team have already scored 20 goals in the league which means they average more than 2 a game. Only 6 have been conceded as well and if this form can be kept up for the rest of the season there is no reason why the Premier League trophy can’t be seen back at Old Trafford since Sir Alex Fergusons reign.

The Europa league has been easy for Man Utd so far as with 3 games of the group gone they have maximum points and have yet to concede a goal. After beating Club Brugge at home 2-0 Manchester United have gone on to beat Maccabi Tel-Aviv 2-0 in Israel and then destroyed Zilina 4-0 back in England in a match where they had 70% possession and 4 times more shots than their opponents.

With a good start to the season, AVB will be hoping to take his team even further and he should be able to do so as long as he can keep up the consistency and maybe avoid Tottenham Hotspurs at all costs.

You couldnt email me a pic of spurs transfers in and out please so i can do my transfer statement. i havent got access ATM

Many thanks :)
If you can ask someone else or wait till tomorrow I can do, I got an early start and the save isn't loaded and really should be getting to sleep but I can help you omorrow