Window will open tomorrow when I the next update

oh, well, already posted my transfer list so, i guess everyone can think who to buy from my ranks

PS! If possible get on GMAIL, gonna send yuo smth soon. Need an answer to it.

Okay, you can do your C2C Transfers now but I am out nearly all day handing out CVs so I won't be around, I will try to get to the end of the month today

View attachment 337635

Form costs Manchester United

In the last 2 months Manchester United have been unable to keep up their impressive form as they have lost to some of the bigger teams in the league and have also been unable to wrap up wins against some of the lower teams. In 11 league games Manchester United lost 2 and drew 3 leaving them with only 6 wins. Man Utd lost 2-1 to their closest rivals Man City after a 89th​ minute penalty was awarded and Aguero put it away. It was a close game which was surprising considering the injuries to the Man Utd squad at the time where the 4th​ choice goalkeeper was in goal for arguably the biggest league game of the season. The other defeat was a heavy 3-0 defeat to Arsenal at the Emirates. This could be blamed on James McCarthy who received two yellow cards in two minutes and was sent off in the first 20 minutes of the game.

Man Utd had 2 disappointing 0-0 draws against Swansea and against West Ham. Man Utd had almost 20 shots on goal and over 60% possession in the game but they were unable to convert their chances. The other draw in the last 2 months was a 2-2 draw with newly promoted side Bournemouth. After taking a 2 goal lead in the first 15 minutes of the game, it looked as though Man Utd would walk out winners but Bournemouth scored twice in the final 15 minutes of the game to gain a point and cost Man Utd the chance to claim 1st​ place in the league.

The league did bring some good performances though as they were able to beat Newcastle 4-2 and beat Everton 3-0. The Newcastle game included a Wayne Rooney hat trick to leave Newcastle struggling at the bottom of the table. Man Utd also showed some impressive form when playing Chelsea, Aston Villa and Hull one after the other. They were able to win the games 4-0, 3-0 and 4-0 respectively. These kind of results have improved Man Utd’s goal difference and they are now only behind Arsenal who have a goal difference of +31 compared to Man Utd’s +27.

The Europa league has been a clear success with Man Utd winning every game in the group stage and therefore topping the group with 18 points. The games in the second half of the group were much closer as Man Utd won the 3 games 2-0, 2-1 and 1-0. The next round has been drawn and Man Utd will face Genk with the first leg being played away from home. The second round has also been drawn and if Man Utd are able to pass Genk then they will face either Shakhtar or Benfica it what will be a great game.

View attachment 337633

An Average Start

The 2 most embarrassing losses were against Arsenal and Hull. We lost to Arsenal 4-0, Alexis and Özil scoring both 2 goals. To Hull we lost 3-1, Edin Džeko scored on the 3rd minute, but sadly for us Shane Long had an awesome day scoring an hat-trick. Other 2 losses were against Chelsea and Southampton, both ending in a 0-1 loss for us. We drew 3 games. All of them ended in 1-1.

Probably the most interesting match was against Tottenham, ending in a 3-2 win for us. Four last goals were scored in the second half but Tottenham's first goal in the first. There were two own goals, scored by Clichy and Caulker.

Best player was Sergio 'kun' Agüero. He scored 9 goals, gave out 13 assists and had an average rating of 7.41.
Best passer was Pablo Zabaleta with 88% of all passes reaching their destination.

Finally got onto the file so I have the Liverpool transfer list for you:

Adam Lallana,
Dejan Lovren,
Fabio Coentrao,
Seydou Doumbia,
Jordan Henderson,
Glen Johnson,
Lucas Leiva,
Luis Alberto,
Samed Yesil,
Jerome Sinclair
George Thorne (LOAN)
Calero (LOAN)

All offers to be sent to me on email, sensible bids only.

Will also consider:

Sturridge - 30m
Coutinho - 50m

Last edited:
Uhh... We have gone from decent to absolutely TERRIBLE! How am I supposed to cope!

Ah okay fair enough :) just thought as you've been here since start and do regular updates so would be a shame, at least you beat us haha

I hope I can carry on soon, I can open FGN/DOM window now if you want but would mean you're at risk of losing a player as they may have moved by the time it comes the 31st

I'm going to do my transfers when the jan update comes out too see what my manager has gone. When will the update come up Leeds?