Leicester transfer list
almost everyone is available ,inquiry for more details
match updates soon

Can anyone SS the league for me??

And the spurs team with selection info please.

No access until the 15th.

leicester city updates
1.Fiance problem- I know about that problem thats why some player will go this transfer window if someone bid for them, for more info mail me [email protected]
2.transfers
This is definitely one of our most successful transfer window as we got lots of world class players like negrado , they will bring us back to the bpl

3. matches
we been great this few months with lots of wins, we even beat stoke to get to the next round of the fa cup, we are currently number 1 in the league with 50points, we must keep winning because the other teams point are quite close to us.

overall: I am very confident we can go win the league and get promoted.

View attachment 337466
MANCHESTER CITY TRANSFER LIST

Micah Richards - 12M £
William Carvalho - can be loaned out till 31.July 2016, loan fee will be around 2.5M £ (one time amount)
Gael Clichy - 13M £
Javier Mascherano - 5M £
Yaya Touré - 14M £
Scott Sinclair - FREE
Edin Džeko - 15M £
David Silva - 26M £
Samir Nasri - 13M £

*Prices are negotiable to a certain degree
*Please, do not make any ridiculous offers

Last edited:
View attachment 337459

Man Utd January Transfer List

The January transfer list has been released by Manchester United as they look to move on some of their squad players. The list that has been released contains the following players.

Anders Lindegaard £1 Million
Vanja Savic £2.5 Million
Anthony Knockaert £7.5 Million
Son Heung-Min £25 Million
Danny Welbeck £10 Million
Wilfried Zaha £10 Million
Ayoze Perez £5 Million
Jesse Lingard £2.5 Million

I won't be around for a while to do requests, so if I'm not replying to then don't worry

Also since football is back tomorrow...

Who are you playing tomorrow?

Leeds have Birmingham and will be on the sky cameras. We never do well when we're on tv, the last time I remember us playing well was in fact when we beat Birminfham 4-0

I won't be around for a while to do requests, so if I'm not replying to then don't worry

Also since football is back tomorrow...

Who are you playing tomorrow?

Leeds have Birmingham and will be on the sky cameras. We never do well when we're on tv, the last time I remember us playing well was in fact when we beat Birminfham 4-0

There was no need to bring up that loss. Birmingham are bringing a 15 year old as part of the squad so I think that shows how thin our squad is at the moment. I know you aren't going through the best of times at the moment but if we can get a draw I will be very happy with that.

There was no need to bring up that loss. Birmingham are bringing a 15 year old as part of the squad so I think that shows how thin our squad is at the moment. I know you aren't going through the best of times at the moment but if we can get a draw I will be very happy with that.

I'm calling a 1-1 draw on that, I'm not convinced by either team.

I was bringing it up as I was trying to remember when we actually played well on tv and that's the only time I remember us playing well, I mean it's a rare thing us playing well on tv because I remember us losing 6-0 at one point last season,

He must be quite good though to be considered there must be older players they could consider, can't imagine how happy and nervous he'd be feeling

I would say a draw would be a good result for Leeds

I was bringing it up as I was trying to remember when we actually played well on tv and that's the only time I remember us playing well, I mean it's a rare thing us playing well on tv because I remember us losing 6-0 at one point last season,

He must be quite good though to be considered there must be older players they could consider, can't imagine how happy and nervous he'd be feeling

I would say a draw would be a good result for Leeds

He will break the record of the youngest player to play for the first team by a long way. Last year he was a regular for the U18's at only 14 years old and he is playing regularly for the developmental squad or u21's. Ive never seen him play though so I have no idea how good he is at the moment. I suspect he will only come on if we are winning by 2 or 3 goals with less than 10 minutes to go.

Hope he does well, just not against us

And I hope Birmingham do well for the rest of the season and just not against us, we're quite optimistic due to new players playing well against Bolton a fortnight ago and the prospect of seeing new players in action

That should mean you shouldn't worry as every time we have the slightest bit of optimism we're immediately brought back down to earth e.g we signed Stewart and Kebe last January and apart from Kebe being the worst player to play in a Leeds shirt over last few years and Stewart being pretty poor (we didn't know that at the time) we headed into the Sheff Wed game with a lot of confidence but yet we were beaten 6-0

View attachment 337410

First sale of January made

Manchester United have announced their first sale of the window as Danny Welbeck leaves to join rivals Liverpool in a £10 Million deal. Welbeck had been at Man Utd since his childhood but he was never able to push his way into the first team. With performances of Van Persie and Januzaj, Welbeck had been no more than a rotational player. With the summer signing of Son Heung-Min, Welbeck was pushed even further down the order and this move is not a surprise as Man Utd look to move forward with the hope of challenging for the Premier League and getting back into the Champions League.