View attachment 337321
Stilyan petrov takes over at Aston villa!

The ex Aston villa midfielder, who had to retire due to illness said he's delighted to be back in the game with his beloved club before vowing to take Aston villa straight to the top. " I thank the previous chairman for the job he has done, he has left us in a very good state and we hope to improve further on that"
Reporter: will gianfranco Zola stay as manager?
So:hat a stupid question that has won 6 games in a row for Aston villa. He plays an interesting type of football and we hope for us to continue to improve under an important young manager. It is important that he commits to us and playing a more attacking brand of football for the stability of the club but if he was to leave or be sacked we have a few names in our head to replace them, we want to stick to the theme of young hungry managers though rather than any has beens.
Reporter: how about changes to your backroom staff?
Sp: this is likely, we want our assistant manager to be our potential manager and our u21s manager to be another potential manager so it is important we sort it out so we have exciting replacement prepared if Zola was to leave the club.
Reporter: and finally any changes to your squad likely to happen in this window?
Sp: our squad is in a good position at the moment, we have 2 strong players for each position in zolas system. We don't want to or need to make wholesale changes whilst we continue to play this formation. Matty lowton wants to leave and we have 2 other strong rwbs so he'll be allowed to leave for the right price. As for transfers in we will need to sell players before replacing them so we may go through January without 1 transfer in but this is because we will not buy a player unless he's of the highest quality but also suits the system we are implementing here. I will leave a transfer list here for you so other clubs can be alerted.

Transfer list:
Matt lowton 12m
Fabian Johnson 3m
Gaston ramirez 7m
Javier Hernandez ( not transfer listed but this is the price for anyone enquiring) 15m
Alexander lacazette( same as Hernandez) 15m
Gustavo henrique ( same again) 15m
Pm or email [email protected] if you are interested

View attachment 685757
Stilyan petrov takes over at Aston villa!

The ex Aston villa midfielder, who had to retire due to illness said he's delighted to be back in the game with his beloved club before vowing to take Aston villa straight to the top. " I thank the previous chairman for the job he has done, he has left us in a very good state and we hope to improve further on that"
Reporter: will gianfranco Zola stay as manager?
So:hat a stupid question that has won 6 games in a row for Aston villa. He plays an interesting type of football and we hope for us to continue to improve under an important young manager. It is important that he commits to us and playing a more attacking brand of football for the stability of the club but if he was to leave or be sacked we have a few names in our head to replace them, we want to stick to the theme of young hungry managers though rather than any has beens.
Reporter: how about changes to your backroom staff?
Sp: this is likely, we want our assistant manager to be our potential manager and our u21s manager to be another potential manager so it is important we sort it out so we have exciting replacement prepared if Zola was to leave the club.
Reporter: and finally any changes to your squad likely to happen in this window?
Sp: our squad is in a good position at the moment, we have 2 strong players for each position in zolas system. We don't want to or need to make wholesale changes whilst we continue to play this formation. Matty lowton wants to leave and we have 2 other strong rwbs so he'll be allowed to leave for the right price. As for transfers in we will need to sell players before replacing them so we may go through January without 1 transfer in but this is because we will not buy a player unless he's of the highest quality but also suits the system we are implementing here. I will leave a transfer list here for you so other clubs can be alerted.

Transfer list:
Matt lowton 12m
Fabian Johnson 3m
Gaston ramirez 7m
Javier Hernandez ( not transfer listed but this is the price for anyone enquiring) 15m
Alexander lacazette( same as Hernandez) 15m
Gustavo henrique ( same again) 15m
Pm or email [email protected] if you are interested
The return of Petrov...

Conor, if you are on the save, can you give me Newcastle's club value? It could be a good connection between Villa and either Newcastle or my new club (If I have one). :)

Conor, if you are on the save, can you give me Newcastle's club value? It could be a good connection between Villa and either Newcastle or my new club (If I have one). :)

No problem I've pmd it to you

May have to take a break from running this game as atm I have way too much on my mind, I will see how it goes but if it get's too busy would someone mind taking over temporarily till I get used to things?

May have to take a break from running this game as atm I have way too much on my mind, I will see how it goes but if it get's too busy would someone mind taking over temporarily till I get used to things?

I would do it but I don't have the editor, hope somebody takes it though will be a shame if it stops just as I join

dc4f3734a80170aa6a0d953298a020ad.jpg

#SkySportsNews Newcastle owner Lewie Roberts looks to sell Newcastle! A Press conference has been called tonight to discuss the matter. #BPL #NUFC

It won't be stopping, but if no one is able to take control there will be a temporary period where I will have to step back

ace511be66644fe1dcc38d19416419be.jpg

#BBCSport A random Championship team is in talks with Newcastle Chairman Lewie Roberts about getting him as Chairman. This is the guy who brought Juan Mata for them and led them, with Lampard at the helm, to 4th place. #C.Ship #LewieRoberts

cfe29f137802f296356b5513775be424.jpg

#SSN A BPL team has surprisingly enquired about Lewie Roberts. None knows of this BPL team. #LewieRoberts

59ba806e0679173cc4d8393b1c34bd68.jpg

Massive takeover news at Liverpool!!!

Godfish, the previous owner, has unfortunately had to vacate his position as Liverpool Chairman due to a money shortage in his sofa tycoon. And the person to take over is... the former Newcastle Chairman, no, not Mike Ashley, but the more successful one, Lewie Roberts! Yes, he is linking up with Frank Lampard again after he left half a season ago. Here is a comment from Lewie:

"I am pleased to announce that I am the Liverpool owner. I am delighted to be given the request to own my Boyhood club, and I will put my heart and soul into this. Also, about Leeds, he is a great man, and I am probably the luckiest man in the world to be linking up with the best manager in Europe this second."

Last time these 2 linked up they got Newcastle to 4th place, beating Utd in the process. This must surely please Liverpool fans as they aim to get in the top 4 and maybe, just maybe, the title.

be20a9862c04bcaa8d581b05098f2ea3.jpg

Liverpool Transfer List!

Reina: 4.5m
Henderson: 6.75m
Lallana: 6.5m
Seydou Doumbia: 4.1m
Johnson: 2.5m
Lovren: 5.25m
Coutinho: 36.5m

Enquire for others, but make sure they are good at least.

25e925d6f616c9919471074258adcfb7.jpg

Liverpool make first 2 sales under Roberts!

2 players have left the club, they are Henderson and Doumbia. Both have left for Swansea for a total of 8.25m. This was a great deal as these 2 were squad players at best, and Swansea needed a CM and ST. This will help us to buying better players, like (how did we get him!) James Rodriguez, who we somehow have.

Swansea Update

View attachment 337241

It’s halfway through the season and Swansea are currently sitting mid table with a nice gap
back to the drop zone and they could still push on and claim a top 10 finish.

So far things have gone fairly well with Sigurdsson and De Jong both impressing with their
increased goal tallies and both Celso Borges and Manuel Iturra have been rocks in our midfield.

On the other side of things Bony was looking poor before he was sold, which is one of a
number of decisions Alan Irvine’s made that have upset the board, where he’s been selling off
our better players for less than optimal prices. We feel this can’t be allowed to continue and
will be looking at what options are available to us to prevent this from
further occurrences of this problem.​

Finally got onto the game so I can see where I am at. Will update everything tomorrow morning I think :)