be20a9862c04bcaa8d581b05098f2ea3.jpg

Liverpool Transfer List!

Reina: 4.5m
Lallana: 6.5m
Johnson: 2.5m
Lovren: 5.25m
Coutinho: 36.5m

Enquire for others, but make sure they are good at least. Also, anyone in U21 or 18 is available for loan. :)

Sorry for delay, I am not sure whether I am busy or not tomorrow, I have an hour bus journey to college just to pick something up then I find out whether I get the job I interviewed for earlier so I wouldn't be able to concentrate properly,

for when you see this can you please post your transfers under this subject title

FGN/DOM TRANSFER BIDS WINTER 2016

C2C COMPLETED TRANSFERS WINTER 2016

Sorry for lack of organisation but since I have gone back to college my hands have been tied

View attachment 337187
Managers Blog #2

Well what can I say? Neil Adams might have just saved his job with the recent up turn results. Last time I wrote, we had no points and now we have 20! It looks like the team is finally starting to play like a team and I hope it continues. We have only lost once in 7 games, including cup competitions so there is reason to believe we can witness another great escape like last year. Obviously I wanted to be pushing on to greater things this year but my primary objective is to make sure we keep this club in the premier league year in year out. Yes I may delve into the transfer market again. There is still players that I don't think deserve to wear the yellow and green of Norwich so I will do my utmost to try and solve that. I am finally starting to get the team where I want them to be but expect a couple of big transfers to help us kick on.

Whilst I'm busy people should definitely look at the Super League Chairman Game and join two players minimum needed and definitely will be enjoyable it is ran by Conorc98

Take a look and join :)

I will have to postpone the game for a short while, I have 3 interviews this week and also got college. Will be hectic and when I'm home I will want to relax (no offence)

I really enjoy doing this game so it is not the end I promise, however if one person/people want to help temporarily take over then they can, I will be able to offer more help then as well as I will be less busy and would be able to continue months as Liverpool manager

Tis a shame but real life comes first mate so come back stronger than ever :)

One thing that I regrettably may have to do is hand the game over to someone with enough time and who I can trust, I am not too sure yet. This is a good thing we got here and I don't want to drag it down with my busyness, so if anyone may be interested in taking the game over for a temporary and maybe a permanent period please PM me. We got too far for it to go down now

I could do it, but only on Tuesdays and Fridays so. If nobody else does it, I will. Not today though.

Ok... It will be a pressure, but one that I will be willing to take. This game means everything to me. Does that mean that I have to quit as Chairman?

What I am interested in as it will be a lot more flexible time wise is possibly starting an online game with a few people from this thread maybe?

No you wouldn't only way you would have too is if you wanted to be the manager but if you did I'd happily swap position