English Premier League Chairman Game

View attachment 345462

Official

I, the owner of Manchester City, would like to apologize to everyone I may have offended earlier today. I was drunk, when I recorded those videos. I would like to officially apologize on my and the entire Manchester City club for my behavior.

Thank You!

Loan List

Boyata
Zuculini
Jesus Navas
Jovetic

David Silva
Samir Nasri

Bacary Sagna

Going to sleep. will be back in 8 hours

Last edited:
View attachment 668018

Yet again another premier league club as been taken over this time by a young Scottish business man
who loves west ham united .

His name is Paul Fleming and he says "without spending much money I will take west ham to the top and conquer the world"

Paul Fleming also claims he is " The Special One "

Other clubs should be frightened.

View attachment 345452

NEW OWNER IN THE SOUTH!

There is a new owner in town named Daniel Murley a businessman from London. Daniel didn't have to say on the matter other than "I today stand here as the new owner of Southampton, I have chosen Southampton because of the youth which this club produces are amazing. From today, the club will produce nothing but the best both in the club and outside."

Daniel Murley has also stated the following players who will be up for grab from local teams below:

Gaston Ramirez - £15m - GONE
Dusan Tadic - £5m - GONE
Omar Rowe - £1.5m
Jake Hesketh - £1m
Josh Sims - £1m
Jake Sinclair - £1.5m
Steven Davis - £6m

Last edited:
Stoke have been largely inactive in this transfer window. That may be down to the lack of finance compared to other teams. They also do not have most attractive stock. This is a largely unfair representation of the play style as we still get labelled as "Hoof Ball Stoke" and such like.

However with two potential high class loan signings on the horizon, Stoke may soon be viewed in a different light.

Friendly relations between former players and now owners Thierry Henry and Stiliyan Petrov have led their two clubs (who they both captained) to form a partnership for the coming years. This partnership is not much more than friendly relations but involves a first choice deal on any outgoing transfer from either club. This means that the owners will have to notify each other and give an option to buy for every outgoing transfer. It is said that this deal was created following the transfer of Christian Benteke to Arsenal for a reported 19 Mil + Sanogo. Stiliyan Petrov stated following the meeting between himself and Henry that "We are both experienced heads in the game and we know when to strike a deal that can benefit both of us." This is certainly a partnership that will have a part to play in the future of the EPL.

-Dillon Tyler Brown, BBC Sport.

Not sure this would be massively fair, you could always get on with people and maybe offer players for less than you have to. People may not agree with every time they bid for one of your players, they know that the player will be automatically offered to another club.

It's upto others for what they think. I haven't got much against it but it may put people off bidding for your players

Lol its just like any club, I doubt either of us are going to bid for a lot of each other's players based on the partnership I'm not planning on it this window anyway ahaha its just formalizing friendly relations really.

lol, leeds I hope you ain't mad about all the letters im forwarding to you

Lol its just like any club, I doubt either of us are going to bid for a lot of each other's players based on the partnership I'm not planning on it this window anyway ahaha its just formalizing friendly relations really.

Yeah true, just was hoping for people not to react badly to it.

Lol. It's because we are busy bees! I was wondering why you hadn't got back to me! :P

Yeah sorry about that, sometimes if I get confirmation from two people I sometimes read it and just ignore it by accident and I mean I'm working through all emails from the beginning so I can write down all bids been made for players.

Staff at Stoke are working very hard to prepare a very late night press conference for chairman -Joe Morgan-
Taken from his twitter, fans are very excited as "Two World Class Players are set to be unveiled"
With the rumour mills turning bookmakers have begun to put odds on who they may be. The general consensus is that they are both arriving from teams in England.
But who are they?

Nasri - 18-1
Gaston Ramirez - 5-1
Nani - 12-1
Navas - 50-1
Ben Arfa - 100-1

View attachment 668054

Paul Fleming is already just in the door and looking to get rid of some players these player are believed to be :

Mauro Zarate:​5 million
Carton Cole :1.3 million
Abdul Razak :400k
Ricardo Vaz Te:1.5 million
Modibo Maiga:2 million

All prices negotiable

Last edited:
View attachment 345443
Updated Transfer List

Following a discussion between Lambert and Petrov as to who is needed in the club and who is not, a transfer list and loan list has been released by the clubs website and twitter account. Here are the players listed:

Philippe Senderos -
Asking Price: 1.5M (Negotiable)
Experienced center back, but one who doesn't seem to fit in to the plans of Villa as Okore, Clark, and Vlaar are already considered first teamers, and with another center back rumored to be signing, it doesn't seem like the Swiss international and former Arsenal man has a future in Birmingham.

Gary Gardner, Leandro Bacuna, and Nathan Baker -
Asking Price: Loan listed
These youngsters have great potential and although they don't find themselves in the starting eleven, an option for loan has been made available with all three being known as signings a club would want to have due to their ability to slot perfectly into the starting 11 of a lower premier side.

Darren Bent -
Asking Price: 2 M (Non-Negotiable)
A very experienced striker and one who is sure to fit into the starting eleven of quite a few premier league side. Transfer-listed following the sale of Benteke. With these two strikers gone or on their way out, there is a possibility for some new faces up front to join Kozak and Sanogo. But Bent is clearly on his way out.

Source: avfc.co.uk

------------
Email me if interested at [email protected]

Last edited:
UPDATE

STOKE have transfer listed long term servant Jonathan Walters to try and raise funds to purchase a more natural goalscorer.

His current asking price is 3m however it is negotiable.

300 replies after a day is incredible thanks guys, probably most are me begging people to join and talking gibberish but still good nonetheless

Back