English Premier League Chairman Game

I still haven't begun sorting out emails. I have had a lot more since as well, why do I do this to my self haha

I still haven't begun sorting out emails. I have had a lot more since as well, why do I do this to my self haha

I don't know but by choosing the email method you've taken away half the posts as we no longer need to say Leeds Inbox Full all the time.

I don't know but by choosing the email method you've taken away half the posts as we no longer need to say Leeds Inbox Full all the time.

Yeah like that and I don't need to delete inbox's that I still need so less chance of me missing stuff out, which is great and means I can be slightly more relaxed about it. Cos now I can sit back watch tv whilst sorting out transfers that are C2C and write down on excel FGN and DOM transfers and point out what would be realistic about the deal and unrealistic.

Before I pretty much had to do the editing straight away every time I got a request. That meant I could never open up my own save. And if the previous game was more strict with rules like this one I would've failed after a day

View attachment 668091View attachment 345428

We can go live to West Ham were new owner Paul
Fleming is announcing his first signing as the new owner
of West Ham.

Fleming said "Tadic is an exciting young winger with a wealth of experience for such a young man"
he also believed that West Ham were crying out for a winger and at 2.6 million the new owner believes
he was an absolute bargain and had to snap him up.
Fleming also hopes Tadic can excite the fans with his attacking play and show that he doesn't want the stereotype "long ball"
and his striving to bring the club attacking players.

West Ham signings

Dusan Tadic:​2.6 million

Ah I've messed up a little here with my own rules. You are only allowed one player on loan from one club. For this season only you are allowed two C2C loans from the same club but only one from the same club whether it's foreign and domestic.

Next season I'll be going back to old rules sorry for messing up

View attachment 345432
Chelsea land double Saints Swoop

Frank Lampard is with us today to discuss Chelsea, Mourinho and the new double signing from Southampton

Reporter: So Frank, you sit with us today after having well quite a busy day, how has it compared to playing football?

Frank: It's a lot different and requires a lot more thinking and effort than it ever would than playing, I never realised how easy I had it before.

Reporter: Your time in Manchester City, how has it been so far?

Frank: Well my time at City has been cut short and will return to New York. Unfortunately this slightly affect my time at Chelsea but I am still fully committed to the cause and will not be leaving the club any time soon.

Reporter: We haven't got your plans on current manager Jose Mourinho yet, since you got on so well will you be soft with him and often give him multiple chances if he was to fail?

Frank: I believe that Jose will not fail at all he is a very good manager with a very good track record. He's gone a couple of years without a trophy and he will not be happy with that at all and will be looking to make that right. If I thought he wasn't doing well for the club there will be no room for sentiment because Chelsea is my number 1 priority and if they are not doing well enough Jose will have to face the sack.

Reporter: What is your expectation for the coming season?

Frank: I think we can win the league but top four is the priority.

Reporter: You have announced two signings for a fee of 21m and a loan move, who are these players?

Frank: Well firstly we have signed James Ward Prowse (pictured below) for a fee of 21 million pound. He will be loaned back to Southampton for two seasons as I feel his development will be best served there as he gets the chance to continue playing uninterrupted first team football. I am very impressed with the signing and was one of the best young talents I played against the last couple of years.

View attachment 345418

Second of all Gaston Ramirez (pictured below) joined on loan and we have the option to buy him him next season if we feel he will improve the team, I am looking forward to seeing him play!
View attachment 345408

Reporter: Thanks Frank, good luck for the season ahead.

Frank: Thanks.

Ah I've messed up a little here with my own rules. You are only allowed one player on loan from one club. For this season only you are allowed two C2C loans from the same club but only one from the same club whether it's foreign and domestic.

Next season I'll be going back to old rules sorry for messing up
Lucky me! :)

**** started working through emails too late. Gonna get some sleep then will do more tomorrow :) gotta be at docs tomorrow then I'm off into town so I will then continue at 6ish evening hopefully. Whilst in town I've been put under the strict no football manager rule :( so me replying will be unlikely for a few hours

Hey Leeds, can you put the game save on the first page. Currently reading through this thread to find it :p

Or if anyone else can send me the link, cheers.

View attachment 345364
Tottenham Hotspur new owner announced!!

Sky Sports: "We are here now with the irish man who has bought Spurs! Care to introduce yourself?"

Matt Smith: "Thanks bob, My name is Matt smith and Yes I indeed have bought tottenham, my childhood team! I am very excited about getting started and for the future of this wonderful club!"

"I have made my fortune through cards! I am quite the keen gambler and I must admit, I am ****** dam good at it! I have made quite a few business acquistions over the years! I first bought shamrock rovers back in 2006, also bought the Belfast Giants. I have had great success with each. Now I have ventured overseas and aqquired a project on a much higher scale!"

Sky sports: "What do you think of the team? Who will be your key player this season? Is there any immediate improvements you would like to make?"

Matt Smith: "Slow down there bob, you are getting a little over excited.. Are you Spurs fan by any chance!"

"Anyway, I feel this current crop of players have got what it takes to move this club forward. We just have to have a good preseason and then kick on from there!"

"I feel the main playmaker this season is going to be:"

Christian Eriksen
View attachment 345362
"Christian has fantastic ability on the ball! He can see and pick a pass from anywhere on the pitch. Not only can he assist but he can score great goals as well, I am also confident he will score a few spectacular free kicks this season!"

"In regards to buying players, we are always looking to improve the squad but I must stress that we already have a squad who could potentially win the league, if given a little luck and they play to their best!"

Sky Sports: "Sounds exciting! What about the manager, any changes?"

Matt Smith: "No, there will be no staff changes at the moment. Just before I bought the club, the club brought in Mauricio Pochettino who I feel will have a great effect on the team and has the ability to manage such a talented bunch of players!

Matt Smith: " I'm afraid that is all I have time for bob, but only to say one last thing"

"Audere est Facere!!" (To dare is to do)

*Leaves Interview*

Ok found the save, one thing I've notice is hidden attributes is on? I'm guessing in the real save you are going to turn this off?

Also any chance of expanding the database to more than the 5 main nations. Maybe add in ones like Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Holland, Portugal...and maybe others :)

Thanks Leeds!

View attachment 345361
News from Villa Park

Some big stories have hit Birmingham in recent hours. Currently, Leandro Bacuna looks set to leave for West Ham on loan while a loan with option to buy for Darren Bent is currently being negotiated between Villa and Stoke City. With Bacuna being seen as one for the future, development at the Hammers should help him reach his potential quicker. As Darren Bent is set on leaving the club following the announcement that he is no longer needed, the English international's imminent sale brings questions as to how the forwards of Villa will cope with the Premier League. Because of Benteke's sale, should Bent be sold/loaned Villa would be left with only Libor Kozak and Yaya Sanogo up front (Nicklas Helenius is out on loan for the season). Even though Weimann and Agbonlahor can play up top, Lambert and Petrov have agreed that they would best be suited out wide. This means that Villa are in the market for a striker, among other positions. However, Petrov and Lambert are remaining tight-lipped about their targets, although they said that they will be attempting to make a few marquee signings given that they now have around 35 million in finances. However, Petrov was adamant that he wouldn't be spending too much, which the fans at Villa always knew was to occur. Other rumors are linking Senderos to Crystal Palace, but it is too early to tell if they are legitimate. Players still available are high potential center back Nathan Baker, who is good enough for many starting 11's and high potential center midd Danny Gardner, who is great cover for bottom half teams.

In other news, one of the brightest English prospects in the modern game, Jack Grealish, has been rumored to be subject to a 17 million bid from English giants Chelsea. While Petrov claimed earlier that Grealish was untouchable, this money could go a long way for the Villa club. With Agbonlahor in his prime at 26, and a rumored left winger from Mainland Europe potentially on his way in, if that deal can go through then it becomes entirely likely that Grealish could be sold. While fans will be angered by the sale of the clubs brightest youth gem, and the deal is in no ways certain, if this were to go through then Villa's balance and finances would be much better and there would also be more to spend for more players. One thing is certain: Petrov will definitely need to answer to the press if this deal and the others go through.

Also, coach Steve Guppy has signed on for Villa with the purpose of helping to alleviate duties for some coaches to improve the overall training of the club.

Source: avfc.co.uk

Last edited:
View attachment 345360
Tottenham Hotspur

Transfer List:
Sandro - £25 million
Dembélé - £20 million
Paulinho - £18 million
Younes Kaboul - £7 Million
Adebayor - £3 million
Tom Carroll - £3 million

Loan List:
Nabil Bentaleb - CM/AMC
Milos Veljkovic - DC
Eric Dier - DC
Souleymane Coulibaly - ST

[email protected]

Last edited:
View attachment 345331
Takeover at newly promoted Burnley

Big news in Lancashire,Mike Garlick and John Banaszkiewicz decided to sell the club to Bosnian businessman Kuba Schmit.

At a press conference Kuba Schmit said that he is very happy to take over a club in the worlds best football league. On question from reporter will Sean Dyche still stay in the club and will there be any significant changes, he said "He got us here where we are now by finishing second last season and that was his first season at the club. We have full trust in him managing this team not to get relegated.He knows what to do with the team and should he sign players or not, we will try to keep the players that got us in this league therefore there won't be any significant changes around here"

Evertons-new-crest-008.jpg

New Everton Chairman announces "fire-sale list"
Just after his acquisition of Everton FC, new chairman Paul Scholes has announced his list of players to go. Scholes recently purchased a majority share in Everton after a few major shareholders were forced to sell their stakes due to unforeseen financial difficulties. When questioned about how he will deal with fans who may have doubts over the credibility of the former Manchester United legend, Scholes replied "Do not fear! Scholes is here!". He then pledged his loyalty to his new club by assuring fans that he will provide substantial investment for the club to compete with the top dogs.

Everton's fire sale list:

Antolin Alcaraz (CB) : 2 million
Luke Garbutt (LB/LM) : 1 million
John Stones (RB/CB): Enquire for more details
Muhamed Besic (CM): 5.5 Million
Leon Osman (Can play everywhere XD): 2.5 million
Darren Gibson (CM/DM) : 7 million
Aiden Mcgeady (AMR): 10 million
Steven Naismith (AMC/ST): 7 million
Arouna Kone (ST): 6 million

Get your bids in today! Some players' prices might be negotiable. Enquire now to find out more!

Back