English Premier League Chairman Game

Liverpool set to announce loan departures, subject to FA confirmation. More after 8.

QPR Transfer raiding time
reports suggest qpr aiming for eto'o which is currently in the free transfer,other than that naismith also in his agenda.Reports also say dele ali,javier garrido,alex mc carthy are all in his target list

Hey Leeds, can you put the game save on the first page. Currently reading through this thread to find it :p

Or if anyone else can send me the link, cheers.

Ok found the save, one thing I've notice is hidden attributes is on? I'm guessing in the real save you are going to turn this off?

Also any chance of expanding the database to more than the 5 main nations. Maybe add in ones like Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Holland, Portugal...and maybe others :)

Thanks Leeds!

I will sort all of this out once I get on kaptop :)

I won't be replying to much emails, I wanna start writing down the current ones,

The ones I'll check straight away are C2C transfers and staff changes so can you make sure the subject says when making the email either one of those two pldass

View attachment 668305

Paul Fleming confirms 2 new loan signings these are:

View attachment 345325

The first loan signing is Suso, Fleming said
" He is an exciting young talent with bags of potential
Suso gives us options in the midfield and gives the
squad real
depth"

View attachment 345324

The second loan signing is manchester city youngster Dedryck
Boyata. Fleming said "Boyata is an exciting young prospect"

This is West Ham United's 2nd and 3rd signings of the transfer window new owner Paul Fleming is belived to be vey happy with the signings the club have made so far.

West Ham Signings

Tadic:2.6 million
BoyataLoan
Suso:Loan

Ok found the save, one thing I've notice is hidden attributes is on? I'm guessing in the real save you are going to turn this off?

Also any chance of expanding the database to more than the 5 main nations. Maybe add in ones like Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Holland, Portugal...and maybe others :)

Thanks Leeds!

My laptops pretty **** but I've added a few more

View attachment 345316

Liverpool duo join Leicester City on loan

Liverpool fullbacks Jon Flanagan and Jack Robinson have moved to newly-promoted Premier League side Leicester City on a season-long deal.​

Man City young Striker Stefan Jovetic has arrived on a season long loan. The fee is 1.92m for the season. Be aware for this post as another loanee may be coming here. And the big transfer for us, is while stoke have got Navas and Nasri, we have Jovetic and Silva! Yes, David Silva has joined us for 3.6m for a season long loan.

Signings so far:

Aleksander Tonev: Loan
Kurt Zouma: Loan
Ousamma Assaidi: 4.1m
Chris Herd: 1m
Stefan Jovetic: Loan
David Silva: Loan

Last edited:
After some paperwork issues have been resolved Stoke City are very pleased to announce the loan signings of Samir Nasri and Jesus Navas.

"These two players can hopefully provide with an extra injection of class and experience in title run ins and cup runs. We hope that they will do the club and it's fans justice and help us complete a successful season!"

Remember only maximum of five loans for each club, I messed up with one rule don't wanna mess up with another :P

Remember only maximum of five loans for each club, I messed up with one rule don't wanna mess up with another :P

I very nearly went loan happy haha. Do you need to confirm my transfers by email or am I ok to go ahead and announce them?

Some of these loan signings are a bit ridiculous... Silva, Navas, Nasri.. I mean I guess Jovetic could work but the other three? Seems a bit unrealistic don't you think?

Some of these loan signings are a bit ridiculous... Silva, Navas, Nasri.. I mean I guess Jovetic could work but the other three? Seems a bit unrealistic don't you think?

C2C transfers can be as unrealistic as possible, it's other transfers I have to consider whether they're realistic or not

Back