English Premier League Chairman Game

It might damage them but it makes the challenge harder and more realistic... more like it actually should be right?

Destroys an aspect of the game though in domestic realism doesn't it?

It's just the way the game runs. It's like that with other chairman games and I think it should remain the same.

Although it may add some unrealism too it. Not every team has a big balance, so you won't be seeing all the best players swapping clubs that are lower placed on a consistent basis

It might damage them but it makes the challenge harder and more realistic... more like it actually should be right?

I understand what you mean but it is already challenging with clubs having small budgets trying to work their way up, your team is a good example of this of a team attempting to work their way up. You started off with a low budget and you've sold a couple of players and now you have a much larger balance you brought in a couple of good players already and you could look to make that one big signing that would improve your team massively. Even if there's parts of it slightly unrealistic, the C2C transfers is what adds a lot of the fun too it and it would be frustrating if every deal had to be turned down as it was too unrealistic.

I'm rabbling on there, I don't even know if I made a point. But oh well :D

I understand what you mean but it is already challenging with clubs having small budgets trying to work their way up, your team is a good example of this of a team attempting to work their way up. You started off with a low budget and you've sold a couple of players and now you have a much larger balance you brought in a couple of good players already and you could look to make that one big signing that would improve your team massively. Even if there's parts of it slightly unrealistic, the C2C transfers is what adds a lot of the fun too it and it would be frustrating if every deal had to be turned down as it was too unrealistic.

I'm rabbling on there, I don't even know if I made a point. But oh well :D

No dude I totally see what your saying, makes sense :)

It's just the way the game runs. It's like that with other chairman games and I think it should remain the same.

Although it may add some unrealism too it. Not every team has a big balance, so you won't be seeing all the best players swapping clubs that are lower placed on a consistent basis

some unrealism is good. like bale's transfer in real life.

so many members viewing this thread at the moment:O

Uploading the save again new save includes

- New leagues
- No attribute masking
- Very few transfers completed

If you think this many people is a lot look on LFC Marshall update! It is a lot for this thread!

View attachment 345227

Updated transfer list

Manchester United have announced an updated transfers list which includes more players and revised asking fees. All fees are negotiable to a certain degree.

Lindegaard £2.5 Million
Fletcher £7.5 Million
Nani £12 Million
Young £10 Million
Anderson £5 Million
Cleverley £7.5 Million
Powell £2.5 Million
Zaha £10 Million
Kagawa £30 Million

There are also a host of younger players on the U21's including Thorpe and Blackett who are available if you are interested.

Newcastle Transfer List + Loan List:
Ben Arfa: 16m
Papiss Cisse: 9m
Siem de Jong: 7.25m
Massadio Haidara: 3m
Paul Dummett: Loan 180k loan fee
Remy Cabella: 5.25m
Ayoze Perez: Loan 140k loan fee

Contact this: [email protected]

Last edited:
Back