English Premier League Chairman Game

Alroghty then, I'm off to sleep. I saw the preview and I am quite satisfied. Good nightie everyone!

If anyone is wondering why some players didn't join any club it may be to do with reputation or other factors E.G

Ronaldinho had offers off Chelsea, someone else and someone else

But Ronaldinho prefers not to play in Europe

Well, we do know the you live in Leeds, so we some peole who aint satisfied might wait for you in Leeds FC stadium. lol, just kidding. No one would do that.

I either live in Leeds, England or I could live in Leeds, Alabama.

You never know ;)

Didn't get Hughes, never mind. Will have to try harder next window :)

Thanks for your work mate must of been stressful lol. I'm happy with my signings, I knew the big guns would be signed up by the top 4 so had to try and pick outside the box and still left with 33m! Hopefully I can still challenge europe with the squad I have.

Think there's been a bit of a mishap with some transfers as there is no scrolling option to the right or left and some information has been missed off, all I can say atm is Cambiasso rejected both contracts as did Ronaldinho

Just one note, ETO'O is listed twice, once as joining QPR and once as rejects all

Just one note, ETO'O is listed twice, once as joining QPR and once as rejects all

Yeah I realised that, sometimes i put rejects all even if it was on one club by and I realised Eto'o was already joining QPR so just put rejects all. The bottom bit I copied and Pasted from Lewie so I didn't put Palace together with Q.P.R and the other team, I don't know if that made sense

Yeah I realised that, sometimes i put rejects all even if it was on one club by and I realised Eto'o was already joining QPR so just put rejects all. The bottom bit I copied and Pasted from Lewie so I didn't put Palace together with Q.P.R and the other team, I don't know if that made sense

Yes it did lol, basically he's joining QPR. By the way, I've confirmed my three free transfers with you. Very excited :D

Yeah! Managed to get my 2 as well! Personally surprised at Volland.

Had a problem with the save redownloading one given by Lewie, if Lewie sees this could you do it via jumpshare so I can get it quicker?

Back