English Premier League Chairman Game

Got all of my six signings very pleased :) Press Conference with Petrov and Lambert to be released shortly :) gonna be massive.

View attachment 344695
New signings at last!

​Saintsfc.co.uk: I am delighted to have both chairman and manager of Southampton here with me tonight to discuss current transfers within the club. First, Ronald how is your relationship with the new chairman Murley?

Koeman: Well... Err... It is a business, we get along very well and have gone down to a few bars and had a few drinks over our recent transfers and future of the club as a whole. We have agreed on lots of things and plan on a long and successful time here at the saints.

SkySports: Hi, SkySports here, I would like to ask Ronald Koeman on how much control do you have over transfers while Murley is around?

Murley: Wow, hold up right there, what are you trying to say? I'm going to left you off with that comment this once. Just remember your sitting on my chairs in my ground now OK?

I'm going to do the announcements and skip all this chit chat bullshit.

Murley: First off we have Kiko Casilla. Casilla is a great goalkeeper from the club Espanyol. I noticed he was struggling to gain first team spots where I don't understand how because he is a great keeper for any top side! With both Casilla and Boruc in the squad there will be competition for the first team and hopefully they will react well to it.

Murley: We can confirm Gokhan Gonul from Turkish giants Fenerbahce has signed for us. We are delighted with this deal to sign such a great, well known turkish defender. This gives us depth in the Right Back position where we had Clyne the only Right Back we had before. Gonul will be here to try and teach young Clyne the ways of football and also give Clyne something to fight over. I know he doesn't speak english but I believe football is a universal language and he will learn in no time.

Murley: Next up is David Limbersky! We needed a Left Back no doubt about it with only Loanee Bertrand from Chelski in that position. Bertrand cannot fight for a position in his own club Chelski so has come here for experience but now we have signed Limbersky he will have to really buck up his ideas as he will be used as a backup. Limbersky is a steal for a total of £3m! Considering he has a mass amount of experience under his belt with both league and CL it was an easy buy on my part.

​Koeman: I would like to announce the next two signings as I am very proud to be working alongside these great players and would also like to thanks Fiorentina for letting us come to an agreement.

We have here Gonzalo Rodriguez and Alberto Aquilani.

Gonzalo was a regular for Fiorentina knotting up 35 apps last season scoring 6 goals! He will be right in the middle defending our goal which will make the keepers life a lot easier.

Aquilani, well... where to start!? We've brought him back to the BPL! After a tough start at Liverpool, they let him go to Fiorentina over a year ago but now he is back playing for us. His quick passing and incredible long shots will be perfect to the way I want him to play. He will be a starter for sure and I'm excited to see him in the middle of the park.

Murley: That sums all we have time for tonight, the fans can relax and little better and I hope we have made you all happy and excited for the season ahead of us. In the up coming days I will release another statement to saintfc.co.uk and NOT SkySports on how much I will giving Koeman to bring in his own men if he wishes to do so. Until then thanks you and good night.

​Saintsfc.co.uk: Thank you very much for your time and effort to speak to us and we will look on ahead of the season and for your next statement to be released to us.

Hey can someone tell me who Everton signed can't open the jumpshare file :(

View attachment 344667
Pre-Season Press Conference

Earlier today a press conference was held to discuss the new structure of the club and other club related matters. Journalists from all over came to ask both chairman Stiliyan Petrov and manager Paul Lambert about the new Aston Villa.

Jeremy Sanders, SkySports: Mr. Petrov, can you first explain your philosophies for Villa as a club?

Stiliyan Petrov: Of course. As I am the new manager I have a few policies which I will be implementing in the club that I know will benefit Villa due to my knowledge of the club from my years playing here. The first of these philosophies is that a more centralized financial approach will go into place. This means that my financial assistants and I will directly oversee all financial transactions regarding the progress of this club. With their advice and my growing financial knowledge, the direction of the club financially is safe. Furthermore, this will mean that transfers will be handled jointly by Paul Lambert and I. We will come together to decide all of the transfers going in and out. My next philosophy will be regarding transfers. I believe that in order for Villa to grow in quality, it has to combine two important groups of players. One of these groups is foreign transfers that come in. And the other is British youth that is developed in Villa's academy, which is one of the top in England. By using both of these, Aston Villa can grow into a top British club. So, that is why there might not be that many British players signing for the club, but quite a few youngsters being developed from the UK. With these two philosophies in mind, I think we can do very well here at Villa Park in the next few years.

Bridgett Ellison, Birmingham Weekly: Regarding your transfer philosophy, isn't that a bit contradictory to the actions of the club having recently sold starlets Jordan Graham and Jack Grealish?

Stiliyan Petrov: While it may seem like that, these two bids were accepted due to the fact that Villa was not in a very decent financial status, and the offers for these players heavily and positively influenced the finances that the club has. Furthermore, we realized that the club at its current quality would not be able to retain these players, as well as Benteke who we have sold, for much longer, and so we cashed in while we could. That being said, the purpose of my new philosophy with looking to the youth teams for English talent will begin once we have the quality in the first team to challenge for a top 8 finish, which is not something we have at this team. This is why for now it looks like only foreign players have been brought in. But don't worry, we have a good mix of foreigners and British right now, and in the next few years, when we know Villa will be a top team, some British youngsters and top foreign talent will make their way to this club.

Harold Sayal, BBC Sport: When will Villa be that 'top team'?

Stiliyan Petrov: It is my goal that this year Villa will finish above 15th, in two years Villa will be easily able to finish in the top eight, and with in four years Aston Villa will be seeing European football. Also, adding silverware in the form of domestic cups will also be possible as early as this year. This is the realistic goal, and it is possible to be achieved in even a shorter time constraint. I have faith in the team and in Paul [Lambert] that we Villains can and will accomplish this.

Liam Savage, SkySports: That is a very confident and bold statement. Do you really think the squad is capable of this?

Paul Lambert: I'll take this one. Right now the squad should be able to achieve the goal for this season. With Steven and I working on bringing in players and training and molding the squad, I too am fairly certain that Villa will achieve these goals in the allotted time.

Abraham Moises, The Birmingham Independent: And how do you fit in this plan?

Stiliyan Petrov: Paul will be with the club through our ups and downs. He is a great manager that can lead this club to glory. The players and staff respect him, and I respect and have faith that Paul will definitely deliver.

Liam Savage, SkySports: What can we expect from the coming season? Pundits have placed you in 16th at the end.

Paul Lambert: I think that this team is ready to take on the season with some attacking play. You can expect a lot of flair on the pitch, but also a lot of defensive coordination and discipline. There is one definite thing. The Villains will be confident of a good season showing and getting above 15th will definitely be on our minds.

Jacob Gillen, Daily Mail: How have the recent transfers affected the squad?

Paul Lambert: I think the squad has greatly benefited from these transfers. Steven and I looked at each one and decided that they were a good fit for the future plans of the club. Alexandre [Lacazette] and Paulo [Dybala] will both be great replacements for Christian Benteke. Together with Libor [Kozak], who will challenge for a starting spot, and Darren [Bent], who was tipped to leave and had several offers but will stay to help some of our younger strikers and provide cover for our team, these forwards will greatly help the club get wins. Then, we added numbers to our midfield. To work with Gabby down the left we have Sadio Mané from Red Bull who will challenge Gabby [Agbonlahor] for a starting spot. We have Joe [Cole] who can play as a center attacking mid but we will try to instead use him as cover for Andi [Weimann] on the right and as such have brought in Juan Quintero and Marco [van Ginkel], two talented players who will light up the pitch I guarantee it. Getting Juan was an amazing purchase and having van Ginkel on loan for two seasons give us a feeling of security in that part of the pitch, especially given his versality. Then, in the center of the park, we loaned in Oriol [Romeu] who we can buy if he does well and Vurnon Anita as cover for a CDM and to add depth to our squad. And finally, to add cover for our center backs we have youngster Sergi Gomez, the Barcelona product, who will be able to develop at Villa to his full potential and is already able to challenge Jores [Okore] and Ciaran [Clark] for that spot alongside Vlaar. Finally, we did get some for the future, with strikers Juan Agudelo and Yaya Sanogo signing with us. These area the bulk of our signings, and we now have depth in all areas. We did have to sell players like Benteke, who we wish success to at our partner club Arsenal, and Jordan and Jack, who we mentioned earlier today. We also let go of N'Zogbia and Herd as well as loaning out Bennet and Senderos because these players weren't in line with the plans the club has for the future. We also loaned out Aleksandar Tonev, Leandro Bacuna, and Nathan Baker to get experience at other clubs and to return better than when they left so that they can be a part of Villa's future. All in all, we have had some great transfer activity, and it is the bulk of what we will be doing this summer, so I am very pleased.

Simon Talke, BBCSport: Steven, how have finances been affected by this?

Stiliyan Petrov: Well, we had around 50 million in profits from the transfers, the bulk of it coming from the three offers we could not refuse, and given that we spent around 27 million as promised, we still have made a substantial profit and have over 30 million in the bank as a balance. Great finances I'd have to say.

Jeremy Sanders, SkySports: So, all in all a good few days then?

Stiliyan Petrov: Well, the fans, although a little skeptical of the outgoing transfers, have signalled their support for Paul and I. The players and staff know both of us and have known us for years. They respect us and have faith in us. This period of transition from the last chairman, so far, has been very successful.

A very positive interview from the new Aston Villa chairman.

Source: avfc.co.uk

What do you guys think? This was the general conference, and tomorrow I'll post up a little description of the players in the squad.

What do you guys think? This was the general conference, and tomorrow I'll post up a little description of the players in the squad.

That. Was amazing. I could never give that much detail towards a press conference.

View attachment 669613
Pre-Season Press Conference

Earlier today a press conference was held to discuss the new structure of the club and other club related matters. Journalists from all over came to ask both chairman Stiliyan Petrov and manager Paul Lambert about the new Aston Villa.

Jeremy Sanders, SkySports: Mr. Petrov, can you first explain your philosophies for Villa as a club?

Stiliyan Petrov: Of course. As I am the new manager I have a few policies which I will be implementing in the club that I know will benefit Villa due to my knowledge of the club from my years playing here. The first of these philosophies is that a more centralized financial approach will go into place. This means that my financial assistants and I will directly oversee all financial transactions regarding the progress of this club. With their advice and my growing financial knowledge, the direction of the club financially is safe. Furthermore, this will mean that transfers will be handled jointly by Paul Lambert and I. We will come together to decide all of the transfers going in and out. My next philosophy will be regarding transfers. I believe that in order for Villa to grow in quality, it has to combine two important groups of players. One of these groups is foreign transfers that come in. And the other is British youth that is developed in Villa's academy, which is one of the top in England. By using both of these, Aston Villa can grow into a top British club. So, that is why there might not be that many British players signing for the club, but quite a few youngsters being developed from the UK. With these two philosophies in mind, I think we can do very well here at Villa Park in the next few years.

Bridgett Ellison, Birmingham Weekly: Regarding your transfer philosophy, isn't that a bit contradictory to the actions of the club having recently sold starlets Jordan Graham and Jack Grealish?

Stiliyan Petrov: While it may seem like that, these two bids were accepted due to the fact that Villa was not in a very decent financial status, and the offers for these players heavily and positively influenced the finances that the club has. Furthermore, we realized that the club at its current quality would not be able to retain these players, as well as Benteke who we have sold, for much longer, and so we cashed in while we could. That being said, the purpose of my new philosophy with looking to the youth teams for English talent will begin once we have the quality in the first team to challenge for a top 8 finish, which is not something we have at this team. This is why for now it looks like only foreign players have been brought in. But don't worry, we have a good mix of foreigners and British right now, and in the next few years, when we know Villa will be a top team, some British youngsters and top foreign talent will make their way to this club.

Harold Sayal, BBC Sport: When will Villa be that 'top team'?

Stiliyan Petrov: It is my goal that this year Villa will finish above 15th, in two years Villa will be easily able to finish in the top eight, and with in four years Aston Villa will be seeing European football. Also, adding silverware in the form of domestic cups will also be possible as early as this year. This is the realistic goal, and it is possible to be achieved in even a shorter time constraint. I have faith in the team and in Paul [Lambert] that we Villains can and will accomplish this.

Liam Savage, SkySports: That is a very confident and bold statement. Do you really think the squad is capable of this?

Paul Lambert: I'll take this one. Right now the squad should be able to achieve the goal for this season. With Steven and I working on bringing in players and training and molding the squad, I too am fairly certain that Villa will achieve these goals in the allotted time.

Abraham Moises, The Birmingham Independent: And how do you fit in this plan?

Stiliyan Petrov: Paul will be with the club through our ups and downs. He is a great manager that can lead this club to glory. The players and staff respect him, and I respect and have faith that Paul will definitely deliver.

Liam Savage, SkySports: What can we expect from the coming season? Pundits have placed you in 16th at the end.

Paul Lambert: I think that this team is ready to take on the season with some attacking play. You can expect a lot of flair on the pitch, but also a lot of defensive coordination and discipline. There is one definite thing. The Villains will be confident of a good season showing and getting above 15th will definitely be on our minds.

Jacob Gillen, Daily Mail: How have the recent transfers affected the squad?

Paul Lambert: I think the squad has greatly benefited from these transfers. Steven and I looked at each one and decided that they were a good fit for the future plans of the club. Alexandre [Lacazette] and Paulo [Dybala] will both be great replacements for Christian Benteke. Together with Libor [Kozak], who will challenge for a starting spot, and Darren [Bent], who was tipped to leave and had several offers but will stay to help some of our younger strikers and provide cover for our team, these forwards will greatly help the club get wins. Then, we added numbers to our midfield. To work with Gabby down the left we have Sadio Mané from Red Bull who will challenge Gabby [Agbonlahor] for a starting spot. We have Joe [Cole] who can play as a center attacking mid but we will try to instead use him as cover for Andi [Weimann] on the right and as such have brought in Juan Quintero and Marco [van Ginkel], two talented players who will light up the pitch I guarantee it. Getting Juan was an amazing purchase and having van Ginkel on loan for two seasons give us a feeling of security in that part of the pitch, especially given his versality. Then, in the center of the park, we loaned in Oriol [Romeu] who we can buy if he does well and Vurnon Anita as cover for a CDM and to add depth to our squad. And finally, to add cover for our center backs we have youngster Sergi Gomez, the Barcelona product, who will be able to develop at Villa to his full potential and is already able to challenge Jores [Okore] and Ciaran [Clark] for that spot alongside Vlaar. Finally, we did get some for the future, with strikers Juan Agudelo and Yaya Sanogo signing with us. These area the bulk of our signings, and we now have depth in all areas. We did have to sell players like Benteke, who we wish success to at our partner club Arsenal, and Jordan and Jack, who we mentioned earlier today. We also let go of N'Zogbia and Herd as well as loaning out Bennet and Senderos because these players weren't in line with the plans the club has for the future. We also loaned out Aleksandar Tonev, Leandro Bacuna, and Nathan Baker to get experience at other clubs and to return better than when they left so that they can be a part of Villa's future. All in all, we have had some great transfer activity, and it is the bulk of what we will be doing this summer, so I am very pleased.

Simon Talke, BBCSport: Steven, how have finances been affected by this?

Stiliyan Petrov: Well, we had around 50 million in profits from the transfers, the bulk of it coming from the three offers we could not refuse, and given that we spent around 27 million as promised, we still have made a substantial profit and have over 30 million in the bank as a balance. Great finances I'd have to say.

Jeremy Sanders, SkySports: So, all in all a good few days then?

Stiliyan Petrov: Well, the fans, although a little skeptical of the outgoing transfers, have signalled their support for Paul and I. The players and staff know both of us and have known us for years. They respect us and have faith in us. This period of transition from the last chairman, so far, has been very successful.

A very positive interview from the new Aston Villa chairman.

Source: avfc.co.uk

Jeez, that's a lot will have a read when I done the transfers

That. Was amazing. I could never give that much detail towards a press conference.

Thanks mate aha only took me a little bit maybe 1/2 tops it was fun :p wait til you see the squad description tomorrow, just want to make everything a good story, entertaining, and realistic :) that's why I've put detail into all of the releases and conferences I've made.

Leicester owner, I need that list before I done editing or I forward time and you have to wait a couple more months.

I got 15/20 players left

View attachment 344663

Leicester City confirms 3 new signings and 2 departures!

View attachment 344662View attachment 344660View attachment 344661

From left to right: Zakaria Bakkali (3,4M), Nicola Murru (2M) and Pavel Savitkskiy (260k) are confirmed as new The Foxes players.

"We are really happy to announce our three new faces in the team. They are all very young players, with no one of them being older than 18 years old. They have a very bright future behind them, hopefully playing for Leicester as long as it's possible. Still, althought being very young they can fight for their spots in first eleven and if they will work hard, Nigel (Leicester Manager) will surely give them a chance" - said Leicester owner, Krzysztof Bogusz

There's also news on players leaving Leicester, Jamie Vardy has been released from his contract and Jack Robinson is back at Liverpool, ending his loan.

"Jack had some problems with his family in Liverpool and we agreed with him and his club that we'll send him back as he can be with his family, because that was the most important thing for him. We wish him luck with his further career! We also want to thank Liverpool for agreeing to send Jack back without need to pay rest of his montly loan fee" - said Nigel Pearson

Summary of Leicester transfer under new chairman:

Incoming:

-Patrick Bamford (season loan, Chelsea)
- Jon Flanagan (season loan, Liverpool)
- Remy Cabella (4,8M, Newcastle)
-Zakaria Bakkali (3,4M, PSV)
- Nicola Murru (2M, Cagliari)
- Pavel Savitskiy (260k, Neman Grodno)

Outcoming:

- Anthony Knockaert (9,7M, Chelsea)
- Jamie Vardy (free)

Last edited:
Guess I won't do a pre-season team description since we are already updating forward.. Ill just do like a team overview report every update of yours highlighting performances and whatnot lol

Back