English Premier League Chairman Game

View attachment 344632
The BPL has kicked off it is September 30th and it has been a flying start to the season! We have seen the best of teams and seen the worse of them so far, as we kick off a lot of teams are where we expect them to be but there is definitely a few surprises along the way. When we look again in a few months time will there be a drastic change to the league or will it be the same? For now we provide these to you to check how your team is getting on
View attachment 344644
View attachment 344642View attachment 344643
View attachment 344640View attachment 344641View attachment 344639
View attachment 344638View attachment 344637View attachment 344636View attachment 344635
View attachment 344635View attachment 344634View attachment 344633
View attachment 344631View attachment 344630
View attachment 344629

Last edited:
I won't be using anyone for manager requests, I'll sort all them out when I get back, wouldn't expect too many anyway.

I may check in on my phone from time to time, I expect very good updates from 19 people :D

Ps I will be checking in January update and if no one as done any announcement, you will be told to leave the game

May want to check Balanta, didn't he move to Utd?

Apparently, I'm wrong, that'll teach me to pay attention...

Last edited:
I won't be using anyone for manager requests, I'll sort all them out when I get back, wouldn't expect too many anyway.

I may check in on my phone from time to time, I expect very good updates from 19 people :D

Ps I will be checking in January update and if no one as done any announcement, you will be told to leave the game

*starts to analyze every team*

How unlucky can Villa get? So first, Lambert thinks it's ok to sell captain Vlaar for 7 mil (Sell him at all); then he's playing in a terrible formation with Quintero only playing two sub games when he's my best player and on top of that I have currently 6 injured.. I have had eleven injuries so far and four were against Man City.. I also had two red cards against Hull; call that poor early luck. Hopefully we will get a grip on ourselves but no promises as our next to games are against Chelsea and Arsenal; will do a report tomorrow... c'mon this is bad luck.

How unlucky can Villa get? So first, Lambert thinks it's ok to sell captain Vlaar for 7 mil (Sell him at all); then he's playing in a terrible formation with Quintero only playing two sub games when he's my best player and on top of that I have currently 6 injured.. I have had eleven injuries so far and four were against Man City.. I also had two red cards against Hull; call that poor early luck. Hopefully we will get a grip on ourselves but no promises as our next to games are against Chelsea and Arsenal; will do a report tomorrow... c'mon this is bad luck.

I just wanted to give other teams an option to win your team, :D

QPR News
Chairman john angry but have faith on the manager
We are dissapointed to be in relegation zone but i will give the manager 1 more chance

If you want me to explain why i thought Liverpool was the better option

Liverpool
2nd most successful PL club
European football
More likely to play 1st team football at a young age (than at Chelsea or City)
Finished 2nd last season

Man Utd
Most successful PL club
No European football
Likely to play youngsters (more than city or Chelsea)
Finished 7th or something last season (too tired to remember)

I'm too tired to remember all factors but all four/five clubs had positive factors about them, I thought Liverpool and United would be most likely options and then based my judgement on those factors and see what was a more likely move

If the top makes no sense then ignore it, I'm knackered and what I'm saying makes noo sense , there was a couple more factors that sided Liverpool a tiny bit more

Back