English Premier League Chairman Game

The fact that we are only 1 of 2 teams to not win a game and we have got the most draws.

i sim the game on the save for 1 week and some teams will start winning

y4ane9yr.jpg

May have no internet for the chairman game but at least I have this for the train journey

Wow, surprisingly Leicester going fine. I was worried when i've seen all these signings made by you, in fact I have spend as much as i was given from Knockaert sell, so my balance is something similar to what it was at the beginning. But Cabella looks like a decent signing :)

Wow, surprisingly Leicester going fine. I was worried when i've seen all these signings made by you, in fact I have spend as much as i was given from Knockaert sell, so my balance is something similar to what it was at the beginning. But Cabella looks like a decent signing :)

Typical, the player that I sell ends up being good for another club.

i must be winning games just by one goal haha and it looks like andy carrol is banging them in

Jesus, just realised that Bakkali who i signed for 3.4M is injured for 6-7 months, 17-years old injured for such a long period? Really?

I'm away from the laptop till tonight. Can someone (who is already on the save) let me know who Southampton bought please? As in manager wise.

I'm away from the laptop till tonight. Can someone (who is already on the save) let me know who Southampton bought please? As in manager wise.

I remember Santiago Vergini off the top of my head, not sure who else

Back