English Premier League Chairman Game

Liverpool September Update to arrive Sunday evening, more to follow

And I am back! I will be doing a Chelsea update later, sort out my f*** ups with a couple of transfers and a manager change

If anyone sent me an email over the last couple of days please resend it as Gmail is really faulty on my phone

I think I remember one person asking for a managerial change, I was trying to find a wifi spot as I had the information but now I completely forgot who it was for so could the person who emailed me about it email me it again

An update will probably be up tonight :)

Welcome back mate, hope you had a nice break and getting to get stressed out again when the mighty saints dominate all ;)

Haha thanks :) it was alright, I'm glad there's no transfer window to deal with, I need a suitable plan to do that :)

Well, I think I could do with a transfer window again I think. I wasn't all that active in it and didn't improve my team as much as I wanted. We will see where I am in January and see if I should spend the 70m I still have in the bank or play it cool.

Hopefully Villa can do better this time round without injuries.. figured I'll just do reports every half season.

Ideally I prefer if it's every time I update, since I put the effort in to release the save and do other things etc :P

Thanks, I don't expect one for every one, if you're busy just tell me but if you have time I'd prefer it. Your press announcements have been really impressive but you don't have to put the same amount of effort in every time.

View attachment 343559
Poor Start For the Villains

The first two months of the season got underway with Aston Villa falling into 19th place with one win in their 6 EPL matches. It was a very poor showing overall but the credit for the failure to have a good defense should go to the injuries. With Ron Vlaar being sold to Southampton after stating that he wanted to move to a bigger club and injuries to Jores Okore, Antonio Luna, Kieran Richardson, and Sergi Gomez, all defenders, it was no coincidence that Villa conceded 12 goals in their first six games. While most were close games, the attackers simply couldn't win the game by themselves and the defensive players who were playing out of position were no match for top quality opposition. Furthermore, Villa were knocked out of the Capital One Cup on penalties to Championship side Millwall, another disappointment. In total, Villa have sustained over 12 injuries thus far, something that can harm even the best of clubs. With players now recovering and the recall of loanee Nathan Baker to add to numbers in defense, hopefully the next few months can shape up better for the Villains. It was also surprising to see a 4-3-3 with a defensive mid being played for Villa's games, because this took out of effectiveness the club's best player, signee Juan Fernando Quintero, who only managed two substitute appearances. Overall, Lambert will have to shape up and use better tactics as well as help build more team cohesion if Villa want to reach their goal for the season.

It's fine mate :) having problems with a possible release tonight, it's hectic here atm and just need some time to put my feet up, I'll try later but no promises

Looking forward to the next transfer window too :)

Happy with my start with The Baggies but do need a new striker.

Liverpool statement deferred until tomorrow - sofa tycoon currently chasing after a dog.

I am back from holiday but absolutely shattered aha. Shall do a transfer update and first few months tomorrow but for now goodnight

Nobody managed to answer my question either hopefully LUAP can help me out now :). Do we get the money raised from manager sales (Irvine sold Yacob to Napoli for west brom) added to our budget for the next window?

If I missed that I'll have to sort it, can't believe I missed that sure I did.

Anyway to answer the question manager sales would automatically be added to balance

View attachment 343507
Matt Smith content with start!

Sky Sports: "We heard from Spurs owner early today to have his say on their start to the season"

Matt Smith: " Thanks Jim. Where to begin. We are currently sitting in 5th place after 6 games (3W / 2D / 1L), I am feeling content with the results so far; although draws against Newcastle and Burnley are disappointing."

"Our manager has made a few signings which include Remy and Arbeloa.I had a word with the manager in regards to the Arbeloa signing; didn't feel like we needed him. So to **** me off, I think he also signed some useless player from Cardiff (declan john), another left back. We also sold Sandro from £25 Million, this may disappoint a few fans but I can assure you, a injury prone player who gets a lot of cards is not a player that will take us forward."

"Looking ahead and within our next few games we play both Man Utd and Liverpool. I would expect to give these teams a hard time and even take the win! I will be judging Poch on these games coming upto January; I am still convinced though that he is the man to take us forward!"

Back