English Premier League Chairman Game

I'm just gonna do a mid-season update. :) Hope we can get in top 10

Again like I said to Millwall, I'd prefer you to do an update after every time I release unless it's impossible to do so

I will upload one more save on a different website including changes I missed before and will begin holidaying after

I will upload one more save on a different website including changes I missed before and will begin holidaying after

Probably easiest for you if you get dropbox, then share the link from there. Seeing as we've all got emails you can add us all to a group so all you'd have to do would be to move a copy of it to the right folder on your computer when it's time to upload and it would sync with the rest of us. Then we copy it to the right folder on our computers for FM to pick it up.

Then when it's the next update you can just overwrite the old save in the shared folder.

Probably easiest for you if you get dropbox, then share the link from there. Seeing as we've all got emails you can add us all to a group so all you'd have to do would be to move a copy of it to the right folder on your computer when it's time to upload and it would sync with the rest of us. Then we copy it to the right folder on our computers for FM to pick it up.

Then when it's the next update you can just overwrite the old save in the shared folder.

Sounds interesting will take a look

Two places have come available, as I haven't been provided with an email since the game began, places available

Sunderland
Hull

Back