English Premier League Chairman Game

View attachment 340399
Lampard praises brilliant Lewie

Lewie Roberts - a "genius" according to Frank Lampard and not many people can question that after their most recent signing.

View attachment 340398
Newcastle fans will be purring at the thought of seeing this new player at St James Park, his initial fee is 31m but will rise in the future. The player is Juan Mata, Frank Lampard's former team mate and he is delighted to see him in his team again "I am thrilled he is here, instead of playing with him, I will be his manager but I am delighted he is here. He is a top class player and will add a lot of creativity in the team" those were the words from the former Chelsea player & manager about new Spanish signing Juan Mata.

On Lewie Roberts, Frank had plenty of positive things to say "He is easy to work with and he has made me feel very welcome. We both have good knowledge about football and we learn new things from each other every day, I couldn't ask for a better owner for my first job in management; he listens to what I have to say and deals with my requests likewise I do the same."

"As soon as I found out Mata was available, I was on the phone instantly to Lewie and he managed to get him, for a cheap fee as well! Lewie is a genius and Newcastle will be a major threat in world football very soon if he stays, I hope to be part of that."

What I need is for five people to go through 20 pages and jot down how many updates people have done.

I will be doing it as well after Leeds match.

How I would like it to be is

1st person volunteered 1-20 pages
2nd person 21-40 pages
3rd person 41- 60 pages
4th person 61-80 pages
5th person 81-100 pages

I am losing laptop privileges now so won't be around for a while

If you lose to Bradford then your manager will be in real trouble. They are already talking about him potentially getting the sack.

Me 4
LeedsJoe 1
Shaads11 1
LeedsUtd 1
Bugi42 1
Yiliang99 2
Mkmillwall 1
Telstar 3

I have included players that have left as well. :)

Someone will have to do pages 81-100 computer is doing system updates. Taking forever to go through pages on phone. Sorry guys.

Me 4
LeedsJoe 1
Shaads11 1
LeedsUtd 1
Bugi42 1
Yiliang99 2
Mkmillwall 1
Telstar 3

I have included players that have left as well. :)

Lewie you should probably email or PM that so it doesn't get lost.

If you lose to Bradford then your manager will be in real trouble. They are already talking about him potentially getting the sack.

He already basically got sacked on Saturday and Sunday Cellino said he has changed his mind.

To everyone who has volunteered thanks a lot :D

Just taking painkillers now as I prepare for second half

He already basically got sacked on Saturday and Sunday Cellino said he has changed his mind.

To everyone who has volunteered thanks a lot :D

Just taking painkillers now as I prepare for second half

You must hate your chairman. As a complete neutral who has no feeling for or against Leeds I just find it funny to watch him. Its how I imagine a child would run a club with his superstitions and how he makes random decisions at times.

Back