English Premier League Chairman Game

View attachment 340382

CRYSTAL PALACE END OF SEASON REVIEW

Crystal Palace chairmen has announced he is pleased with the clubs progress. The club avoided relegation, finishing in 16th. Shaahid has said he in proud of the club, and expects the following season to be even better.

New signing Michy Batshuayi scored 7 goals in 12 games since signing in January, which was a deciding factor in the clubs survival.
Brede Hangeland who joined in the summer was a revalation at the heart of defence. Bibras Natkho was a surprise signing and a good performer.

Tony Pulis has also been praised and is in discussions for a new contract.

You must hate your chairman. As a complete neutral who has no feeling for or against Leeds I just find it funny to watch him. Its how I imagine a child would run a club with his superstitions and how he makes random decisions at times.

Some things he has said is hilarious, before he took over a fan called him and I think Cellino had a bit of a drink and he ranted on saying how good he would be for the club and called David Haigh (our then Chief Executive) the f*cking devil (he's actually been in Dubai jail now for two months WITHOUT CHARGE) can't remember what else was said but it went on for like 20-40 minutes.

Some decisions he's made has been really poor. All Leeds fans didn't even want Hockaday and it really isn't Hockaday's fault we are doing so poor. He's just not made for this level.

We've made some good signings but all have been centre midfielders or forwards, I think we have 8/9 strikers now. All Leeds fans also know we need wingers, we have none at all and we have signed none.

I'd rather us have someone else than Cellino but at least it's better than GFH who refused to put money into the club whilst a takeover was going on.

Some things he has said is hilarious, before he took over a fan called him and I think Cellino had a bit of a drink and he ranted on saying how good he would be for the club and called David Haigh (our then Chief Executive) the f*cking devil (he's actually been in Dubai jail now for two months WITHOUT CHARGE) can't remember what else was said but it went on for like 20-40 minutes.

Some decisions he's made has been really poor. All Leeds fans didn't even want Hockaday and it really isn't Hockaday's fault we are doing so poor. He's just not made for this level.

We've made some good signings but all have been centre midfielders or forwards, I think we have 8/9 strikers now. All Leeds fans also know we need wingers, we have none at all and we have signed none.

I'd rather us have someone else than Cellino but at least it's better than GFH who refused to put money into the club whilst a takeover was going on.

As a Birmingham City fan I know what its like having bad chairman. Our current chairman is in jail in China for money laundering. I have no idea how he passed the fit and proper test. And our previous board were so tight with money that we missed out on some great players when we were in the prem. Over a couple of seasons we missed out Dembele, Papisse Cisse, Diego Costa (I didn't believe this one until recently) and of course Gareth Bale. They may have never turned out to be the players they are today but it would have been incredible to sign these players.

As a Birmingham City fan I know what its like having bad chairman. Our current chairman is in jail in China for money laundering. I have no idea how he passed the fit and proper test. And our previous board were so tight with money that we missed out on some great players when we were in the prem. Over a couple of seasons we missed out Dembele, Papisse Cisse, Diego Costa (I didn't believe this one until recently) and of course Gareth Bale. They may have never turned out to be the players they are today but it would have been incredible to sign these players.

Yeah always felt for Birmingham fans. Hate poor owners it's absolute ****, I have no idea how he passed also. Cellino is the first person to actually fail the fit and proper test I think but he won on appeal

View attachment 678954
(Radio Broadcast held by Arsenal Chairman Thierry Henry)

Thierry: I'm absolutely disgusted and completely shocked about how the last season ended. Sitting pretty 6 points ahead with 6 matches to go I thought the season was wrapped up. With 4 easy matches lined up surely the title would be ours. But it was not to be. We only managed 2 points of a possible 18 and finished the season in 3rd, 4 points behind Man City who we had previously been leading by 6. After boasting about our goal scoring prowess with Benteke and Giroud we only managed 3 measly goals in 6 matches. 3. And our defense was no better. In 6 matches we managed to play 3 different goalkeepers as they kept playing so badly. We even had to start Damian Martinez the back-up back-up goalkeeper. What the **** happened in these games? If Arsene doesn't manage to win the premier league next season I don't know what I'll do. A trophy is a must. If he doesn't deliver, Arsenal FC will be looking for a new manager. Perhaps recently retired Frank Lampard. Even a past Chelsea player could have managed better than the dogshit Arsene produced in those last few games. In order to win trophies, we need to spend big and me and Arsene will willingly oblige. Up the Arsenal!

View attachment 340374

SWANSEA END OF SEASON sTATEMENT

It’s been a tough first season at the club for Solskjaer but I have
faith in the management team I’ve put in place to take us forward
for the foreseeable future. I know we’ve gone backwards a little
this season, but we only signed squad players and youngsters with lots
of potential instead of going for any big name stars.

Speaking of which we are encouraged by the developments shown by some
of the youngsters we signed and hope they will be able to contribute
more to the first team in the coming season, especially Daehli and Binom Williams.

We are currently in talks with Solskjaer about who we should target;
again we’re looking at young players whose wages won’t be too expensive
as we are trying to make sure the club can still support itself and
we don’t want to go out and sign players with wages that we can’t afford.

Last edited:
To keep up with the game and not make it drag out I probably will have to play up to the 31st August and release a save to see final manger movements and see if you can strengthen if you have any departures before the end of the window and tomorrow I will continue to September 31st

I complete a month tonight and send out a new save to see manager movements and for you to get your final players in, then do the final month tomorrow which will result in a quicker upload speed

Back