English Premier League Chairman Game

Or I complete two months tomorrow after window shut which will mean you have to wait longer for the save to release

So is all the editing of player movements in place? As obviously if you play a month the premier league begins!

I can't get on the computer till tomorrow so I would go for the first option as I can't like on Tapatalk.

Ps

Calum Chambers has not moved in recent update
Or Mikel Arteta

I have put it through now and it is still 31st July on my game so don't worry

I can't get on the computer till tomorrow so I would go for the first option as I can't like on Tapatalk.

If you press and hold over my post it will come up with an option saying web view, if when you get on that then tap my comment again and then you can press the like button :)

NEW RULE: If a player has a release clause in his contract. The only way you can now bump it up is if you offer him a new contract. If you offer a player a new contract his wage will go up by 25%.

This also applies to players in their final year of a deal you can offer a new contract but wages will go up by 25%

NEW RULE: If a player has a release clause in his contract. The only way you can now bump it up is if you offer him a new contract. If you offer a player a new contract his wage will go up by 25%.

This also applies to players in their final year of a deal you can offer a new contract but wages will go up by 25%

If we sign players with release clauses does that remove them? also say Swansea had a player with a release clause, would other chairman be able to trigger that from under me (like we can with foreign clubs) or only their managers?

Chairman can trigger it yes but I will leave it till 4pm tomorrow for chairman to mail me about players with release clauses as it's unfair to give people no chance to adapt to the new rule.

If you sign a player it will stay there unless you tell me about it

Also I have pages 1-20 and 21-40, can someone do me a massive favour and tell me the number of updates each person has done for 41-60 61-80 and 81-100

Or if someone was to be an absolute legend and do it all you would be the best person that ever lived but of course I do not expect anyone to do that

14oc6yr.png

England Manager Returns to Premier League
nx4adDD.png

New chairman Ryan Thurlow has set down the law at new club Sunderland by sacking previous manager Gustavo Poyet and appointing England manager Roy Hodgson to the throne. Thurlow released a statement dealing with the matter; "I thank Gustavo Poyet for the work he has previously done at the club, however times have changed and the bar is set higher. For the fans and for the clubs sake, a manager with more capability needed to appointed. Roy Hodgson was the perfect candidate and I wish him the best of luck throughout the new season."

Gustavo vs Roy

Gustavo has managed 43 games, won 16, drawn 10 and Lost 17. Roy has managed 19 games, won 14, drawn 3 and lost 2.

While in charge Gustavo has led his side to 56 goals whilst conceding 58 (37% win percentage). Roy has 41 goals on his side, with only 11 goals against him (73% win percentage).

Last edited:
Shaahid 2
Bcfc 6
Sammyt 2
Mkmillwall 8
Flemmycfc 3
Lewie 7
Bugi 6
Disclaimer 3
Telstar 3
LeedsUtd 6
NYCarmy 8
Yiliang 4
LeedsJoe 1
Rootsey 8
Godfish 2
Kubalionzzale 3
Murley 7
Jake 1
Gunner 2
AvfcTom 6
Roddo7 1

Up to Pg 100 from 40. :)

Shaahid 2
Bcfc 6
Sammyt 2
Mkmillwall 8
Flemmycfc 3
Lewie 7
Bugi 6
Disclaimer 3
Telstar 3
LeedsUtd 6
NYCarmy 8
Yiliang 4
LeedsJoe 1
Rootsey 8
Godfish 2
Kubalionzzale 3
Murley 7
Jake 1
Gunner 2
AvfcTom 6
Roddo7 1

Up to Pg 100 from 40. :)

Not only are you an awesome chairman you're the best man ever. Thanks a lot!

Back